The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces the approval of Kuwait to settle the issue

Thread: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces the approval of Kuwait to settle the issue

RED LILY

Exclamation The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces the approval of Kuwait to settle the issue

GAZETTE!!!

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces the approval of Kuwait to settle the issue of airline

Tuesday 23 October 2012

BAGHDAD - babysit -Foreign Ministry announced the approval of the State of Kuwait to settle the issue of Kuwait Airways.

A statement issued by the ministry today received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of that "Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwait made contact with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the day in which he confirmed the approval of the State of Kuwait to resolve the issue of Kuwait Airways and signed the Amir of Kuwait Emiri decree to a decree law to approve the financial settlement that has been reached between the two sides. "

He added that he "informed Zebari that law has been published today in the Official Gazette of Kuwait, and law firms have been informed in Britain to halt all proceedings on the Iraqi Airways and property in Iraq."

The statement continued that "the two sides they had signed a final settlement by the Iraq to pay $ 500 million in compensation final to Kuwait Airways Such a decision to lift all restrictions and complications on rebuilding Iraqi Airways and freedom to buy new aircraft and the establishment of its air fleet."

The statement noted that "the foreign minister praised the Kuwaiti decision and its importance to strengthen bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries and peoples." Q, Q

https://translate.google.com/translat...Falrayy.com%2F

NOW.. You may recall back sometime in JULY, an article was released about this..

I AM NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE GAZETTE..

However, I NEVER REMEMBER READING anywhere the part that I made large: firms have been informed in Britain to halt all proceedings on the Iraqi Airways andproperty in Iraq."

SPECIAL NOTE: I AM TRYING TO LOCATE THIS : "informed Zebari that law has been published today in the Official Gazette of Kuwait,"

IF YOU FIND IT WILL YOU LET ME KNOW?

KUWAIT'S OFFICIAL GAZETTE IS "KUNA": https://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsCastPage.aspx?language=en

[GM Red THIS IS REALLY GOOD NEWS... ALSO, I AM TRYING TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE WORDING IN THE ARTICLE WHERE IT STATES AND PROPERTY]

Kuwait: We have stopped all proceedings on the property Iraqi
    Published 24/10/2012 11:19 AM

Announced the Government of Kuwait, for informing law firms in Britain to stop all lawsuits filed on property Iraqi, [???] pointing to consent to the financial settlement with Iraq in the case of Kuwait Airways. was Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sabah Al-Khalid held yesterday telephoned his Iraqi counterpart Hoshyar Zebari.

Said Sabah Al-Khalid, according to a statement issued by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry received "People copy of" The State of Kuwait has agreed to settle the issue of Kuwait Airways, and signed the Emir of Kuwait Amiri Decree to a decree law to approve the financial settlement that has been reached between the two sides. "
    Khalid added that "law was published today in the Official Gazette Kuwait," adding that "law firms have been informed in Britain to halt all proceedings on the Iraqi Airways and property in Iraq."
    It is said that Iraq and Kuwait have signed a final settlement of the fact that Iraq pay $ 500 million in compensation final to Kuwait Airways.
    Noteworthy that this resolution would lift all restrictions and complications on rebuilding Iraqi Airways and their freedom to buy new aircraft and the establishment of its air fleet.

https://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp?ID=13623
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"