Central Bank ruled out a draft action to delete the zeros in 2013 because he needs ti

Thread: Central Bank ruled out a draft action to delete the zeros in 2013 because he needs ti

Central Bank ruled out a draft action to delete the zeros in 2013 because he needs ti

Central Bank ruled out a draft action to delete the zeros in 2013 because he needs time

BAGHDAD - babysit - ruled the Central Bank of Iraq working draft deleted three zeros from the Iraqi currency in 2013, because it takes time and a new fiscal year.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a press statement, that "the proposed deletion of zeros from the currency needs time, pointing out that" there is a decision of the Council of Ministers to linger on this project. "

Saleh denied reports that a coup during the work on this project in the budget exchange rate of the dinar against foreign currency. "

The Cabinet decided in its meeting held last April 10 to wait in the application process of deletion of zeros from the national currency until further notice ... p / i

https://alrayy.com/62705.htm

I did not post this to be controversial. I believe it contradicts, unless I misunderstand it's intent, the other good articles that are coming out right now. Saleh has been good at confusion if I remember right. We just maybe right on top of this thing! JMO