Atrushi: Maliki's refusal to partnership government evidence that he wants to stay in power
Electronic newspaper integrity - 10/04/2012 - 1:16 pm | Readers: 16

Kurdistan Alliance said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki wants to say through his recent statement about his refusal of a government of national partnership, mind something hinders the performance of his government, he will stay in power by any means.The MP said the coalition Farhad Atrushi in a press statement, said that "the intention of al-Maliki to stay in power by any means, and the biggest proof of that is his statement last on his rejection of the government of national partnership," explained that he "wanted to say I'm staying, if you want to come with me Welcome, otherwise I'm going on my own and majority government Sachkl policy. "And saw Atrushi that "Talking about national partnership carries serious implications, particularly since the government institutions so far has not been completed, and even the government is stable, hence say that the most important implications of this statement is to stay in power, whether it wants political blocs it or not," adding, "Maliki wants to confirms the political parties on two things, first, he will stay to the end of life of the government, and second, I will keep in the next session as well

https://www.alrafedain.net/index.php?...ticle&id=84319