FOR CAROLE AND I WE HAVE 7 EMPLOYEES 5 FULL TIME AND TWO PART TIME (NURSES). ACCORDING TO PAGE 126 LINES 22 TO 25 OF OBAMA CARE BEGINNING IN JAN 2014 WE WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THE FOLLOWING

WE WILL BE FORCED TO PAY FAMILY FULL COVERAGE INSURANCE AND IT WILL AVERAGE US APPROXIMATELY $680.00 PER MONTH PER EMPLOYEE. THIS IS BASED ON 2.3 FAMILY MEMBERS PER FAMILY

THAT IS A TOTAL OF $51,180.00 year above the $17,000.00 per month we have to pay now out of our income with zero insurance. We can't afford another $51,18.00 a year without the RV. NOW Carole and I will be OK because of the blessing of the RV but stop and think about all the families with kids with disabilities in AMERICA and think how that will affect your senior family members ??
Rich Friends we must turn out in droves to vote and stop this immediately or It will destroy small business in AMERICA.
Many of you have mentioned in Chat about how you want to start your own business post RV ... Tell me this will not detour your possibilities for you own business future...

VOTE AND TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU TO VOTE. POPPY3