Wednesday, 26 September 2012 14:30
Allawi: Obama nominated me for the presidency of Iraq two years ago

Translation / Baghdadiya News / .. Said the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, said the current administration in Iraq led the country to a standstill.

The Anatolia news agency Turkish permission to Allawi, seen by Agency / Baghdadiya News /, "The United States has proposed his name for the position of the Iraqi presidency two years ago but committed views Kurds decided to form a national partnership," adding that "the current administration in Iraq led the country to a standstill." (THATS WHAT BGG HAS BEEN SAYING FOREVER AND A DAY NOW)

He added that
"my candidacy for the presidency of Iraq was a proposal by U.S. President Barack Obama has by Iraqi Alliance this proposal, but in any case is not to ignore other political parties were established national involvement in Iraq."
Allawi pointed out that "A partnership agreement was signed national in Iraq and there is a partnership between myself and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki but starters partnership cause further tensions in recent years, and Iraq is currently at an impasse."

https://www.albaghdadianews.com/polit...jbk-ialnl.html