12:24 PM [poppy3] points to ponder http://clashdaily.com/20 иии der-not/ It seems the world is trying to silence freedom of speech and using the middle east crisis as justification. Look at muslim actions and words pushing their agenda, why are they not tolerant of other religions while they demand their rights. They sound like the bully. What will happen when Hollywood makes their movie for O on the capture of Bin Lad den? Will O again apologize and deny his government order? Will he buckle and show weakness? May God forgive us and restore America to strength and prosperity. ================================================== ============ This company remains dedicated to its mission good stewardships of God. Great example.. do not be mislead by the liberal media, this company has not changed its mission.

12:26 PM [poppy3] Kuwait’s delegation will attend UN General Assembly and will speak Sept 26; Will discuss Iraq relations with Ban ki Moon http://thecurrencynewsho иии re-56725 Posted: September 20, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics Tags: Chapter VII, Deputy prime minister, Invasion of Kuwait, Iraq, kuwait, Kuwaiti, middle east, United Nation, United Nations Security Council resolution

12:29 PM [poppy3] What’s going on in our world, especially in Washington DC? The Arab Spring in the Middle East is exploding; we have a dead US Ambassador, 2 former Navy Seals and a security guard, and the blame for this was due to a video? WE have 5 different accounts from our present Administration as to what really happened, we were literally lied to now our Embassy’s all over the world are being attacked and our President is defending Islam and apologizing for American values? The Prime Minister of Israel ask for an emergency meeting with the President and he was told that there is no time, yet the President, meets with JZ, David Letterman and other entertainers? poppy3

12:30 PM [poppy3] The US Debt is over 16 trillion and the treat of sequestration is looming with automatic cuts of $50 billion a year starting in January 2013 and we still have no budget from the White House in 3 years, and the Congress leaves Washington early for their recess? Our government is out of control and confused, this starts from the head, when the President was elected, his first trip was to a Muslim country to announce to the world, that America is no longer a Christian Nation, yet he claims that he is a Christian, but a nation of many faiths, tell that one to our founding fathers Mr. President! WE now have gay marriage being proposed in many states and new shows like the New Normal that depicts gays with children trying to live like a normal family, it’s supposed to be funny, but God isn’t laughing.

12:36 PM [poppy3] well i am offended and i unlike many of my brothers and sisters in Christ i am not going to be quiet and just set back any longer ITS TIME CHRISTIANS CLAIM THEIR rightful place as the founders of this country and we have to show it in this next election.. THE DINAR AND RV IS CLOSE AT HAND AS WE HAVE REPORTED OF LATE. THIS ELECTION WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU DO ABOUT THE RV MONIES POST RV AND WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THE ELECTION WILL EFFECT HOW MUCH AND HOW FAR YOUR DOLLARS FROM THE RV WILL GO. EDUCATE YOURSELF AND TAKE A STAND FOR YOUR FAMILY. POPPY3

12:57 PM [poppy3] WE IN AMERICA OUT NUMBER ALL OTHER RELIGIONS 3 TO 1 BUT NEVER STAND UP AND BE COUNTED TOGETHER. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ITS TIME... Dash AWESOME . I ALSO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF CHURCH AFFILIATION OR POLITICAL PARTY PLEASE GO WATCH LAST OUNCE OF COURAGE MOVIE AND TAKE YOUR TEENS SO THEY CAN SEE HOW OUR FREEDOMS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY... NOT A CURSE WORD IN THE ENTIRE FILM AND IS DONE VERY PROFESSIONAL. POPPY3