Talabani: the coming days will witness intensive meetings out a solution to all the problems .. Jaafari: We need to step on the ground for the reform process

09.20.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Baghdad (news) The head of the National Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari and President Jalal Talabani, that the atmosphere is now more positive after I realized all the blocks need constructive dialogue as the only way to solve problems. came during the visit Jaafari at the head of a delegation of the National Alliance, President Jalal Talabani at residence in Sulaymaniyah to check on his health after returning from a trip therapeutic Delegation alliance both Khalid al-Attiyah, and Bahaa al-Araji, and on the Keywords, and Ammar Tohme, and Mona Amiri, Riad al-Zaidi. and Zdr statement Jaafari's office received Agency (news) copy of it on Thursday: Jaafari said that the political process needs to steps real work on the ground based on the results of the meetings that took place earlier between the blocks, and activation of bilateral meetings and mass, to finalize the reform process, to implement them. statement added: that the President paid tribute to the efforts to bring the views consideration between the political parties, and pointed out that the next few days will witness intensive meetings with the leaders of the blocks; to consult with them, and fueling vision in order to get out a comprehensive solution to all problems. said the President in his reply to a question by a reporter at the conclusion of the meeting: I am an optimist, and now more optimistic because I I noticed in the first contacts that there a positive atmosphere in the Kurdistan region, as well as in my meetings with the Prime Minister, however brother Mr. Jaafari, however delegation of Ammar al-Hakim and set brothers virtuous him. said: I feel that there is a tendency to solve problems, cooperation and coordination among all actors on the scene, and before that I in any plan, or process Sahaor some Muslim Brotherhood who trust them, first and foremost, Mr. Jaafari, then in Kurdistan with the leaders of the two parties, and in Baghdad with Mr. Ammar, and Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and with heads of other political blocs - God willing - Venhaol to find a way to resolve the comprehensive solution, or to make vocabulary. continued: It is important that we make every effort; solve problems existing, and for a strong Iraq united play a historic role in the region, but will benefit people of wealth enormous, and huge. while Jaafari said: what favors by Mr. President hit the nail, we now need to action steps on the ground, there leaves many wrote, and initiated by Mr. President of the Republic at the time, wrote a point known paper with eight points, then the National Alliance further to paper Arbil First, paper Erbil second . added: papers were all revolve around specific points collected careful to build Iraq, and warding off evil exist. continued Jaafari: We now need to activate, and the demarcation of practical steps to move, and prefer it that we will hold bilateral meetings and in mass I think we out, we will have taken a step to land, and we collect - God willing - and I share his optimism, and hope it, and his efforts, and his status when the rest of the political forces that overcome these problems, and I hope of symbols and characters in all entities that make carefree Iraqi ahead of concerns other.

Read more: https://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news...#ixzz272rgeYjD