19:12 [poppy3] this meeting to take place in london is the very first of its kind ever for iraq. Bankers, investors and leadership of major businesses internationally have been invited .. This was to be a show case of opertunity to attract investors to Iraq and to convince international banks from around the world to help them attract new business to the region. Guys I am not sure at this point what effect the meeting will have because I assure you DR SHABIBI thought they would have the RV in place prior to this meeting and have a WTO recognized currency . Now that they have fallen behind I doubt he is going to have that in his pocket . He may be able to tell them the potential for the revalue and a possible time table that it should happen but without it he is going to have avery hard sell. POPPY3
19:13 [poppy3] HOPE THIS HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THE MEETING AND WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO THEM AND WHY I HAVE BEEN VERY ENCOURAGED THAT THEY COULD SUCCEED AND GET THE WORK SETTLED BETWEEN THE POWER MONGERS. POPPY3
19:16 [Austin-Powers-For-PM] poppy3 Do you think Shabibi might have told the politicians, in essence "I'm going to show up in London with an RV'd currency, whether you are ready or not." Would he move without every political puzzle piece in place?
19:17 [poppy3] THEY HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND SOME OF THE BLOCK LEADERS HAVE TO START STANDING ON THEIR WORD AND HAVE SOME BACKBONE. EXAMPLE THEY HAVE SERVED UP AT LEAST 12 DIFFERENT CANDIDATES FOR DEFENSE MINISTER YET EVEN AFTER BOASTING THIS PASSSED MONDAY THAT THEY WILL MEET TUESDAY AND ARE GOING TO RESOLVE THE DEFENSE MINISTER POSITION THEN WHAT DO THEY DO SAME A 4 TIMES BEFORE NOMINATE 4 NEW PROSPECTS AND SEND THEM TO MALIKI. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO CHOOSE AND SAY LOOK THIS IS THE ONE AND THATS IT OR WE ARE REMOVING YOU FOR NON PERFORMANCE OF THE JOB. POPPY3
19:18 [letitbe] poppy3 poppy3 IF the investors, bankers and leaders know there is no RV, why would they even show up? Wouldn't that be a waste of their time or do you think we might see an RV prior to the meeting?
19:18 [Templejc] Agree
19:19 [poppy3] Austin-Powers-For-PM NO ABSOLUTELY NOT HE HAS WAITED ALL THIS TIME AND WILL NOT MOVE UNTILL THE WORLD IS PROTECTED AND IF HE DID CAVE IN AT THIS POINT ECONOMIES ALL OVER THE WORLD WOULD BE AT HUGE RISK.. POPPY3
19:21 [poppy3] letitbe MANY WILL PROBABLY NOT SHOW KNOWING IT HASNT HAPPEND YET BUT THE ONES THAT DO WILL BE EXPECTING TO HEAR A SHORT TIMELINE THAT IT IS EXPECTED. THAT IS WHY IT COULD POSSIBLE REVIEL SOME TIME LINE TO US BECAUSE IF IT IS SHARED WITH THEM OPENLY AT THIS MEETING IT WILL LEAK.... POPPY3
19:21 [poppy3] MAN I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING AND JUST BE A FLY ON THE WALL. POPPY3
19:22 [Austin-Powers-For-PM] poppy3 If it leaks at the meeting and hits the on-line world, won't that cause a wild frenzy the likes of which we may have never seen?
19:24 [buck] Austin-Powers-For-PM Shabibi will call Okie and leak the info then no on will believe it lol lol
19:24 [Austin-Powers-For-PM] buck Yea, I heard Shabibi has Okie on speed dial. lol lol
19:25 [poppy3] Austin-Powers-For-PM IT MAY BUT I DOUBT IT WILL CAUSE MUCH OF A FRENZY .. PEOPLE ARE SO SKEPTABLE ABOUT IT AFTER ALL THE POSSIBILITIES AND ALL THE STUPID GURU'S PREDICTING DAILY VERY FEW WILL JUMP EVEN IF THEY ARE HEARING FACTS THEY WON'T BELIEVE .. BESIDES THEY WOULDN'T CARE BECAUSE THEY KNOW TO THE DOLLAR HOW MUCH IS OUT AND ACCOUNTED FOR... poppy3
19:25 [annwyatt] Poppy3 Is it possible for IRAQ to have the RV done, or at least start out their currency at 1 dollar?
19:26 [Austin-Powers-For-PM] poppy3 So you don't see the Forex traders going wild? To many of them totally jaded?
19:27 [poppy3] annwyatt not in my opinion it just doesnt fit and doesnt help them at all and bottom line it is not what the DR SAID SO FOR ME ABSOLUTELY NO . POPPY3
19:27 [dwightj] Keep the faith it's going to happen befor then
19:27 [annwyatt] poppy3 ok, let me ask another way, is it possible that IRAQ qill have the RV done, prior to the meeting?
19:28 [poppy3] Austin-Powers-For-PM NOPE THEY ARE UNDER COMPLET CONTROL AND LICENSED TRADERS WOULD BE PREVENTED FROM MOVING BECAUSE OF SEC LLAWS POPPY3
19:28 [poppy3] annwyatt YES IT IS POSSIBLE BUT AT THIS POINT NOT PROBABLE AT ALL. I WISH SORRY POPPY3
19:29 [annwyatt] poppy3 thank you... I wish too. Do you have another timetable in mind when this might happen?
19:30 [poppy3] AS OF TODAY TALIBANI HAS NOT EVEN SCHEDULED A FLIGHT PER SS SO WITH HIM NOT IN COUNTRY NOT LIKELY ALL THE DETAILS WILL BE SOLVED AND WITHOUT THEM NO RV .. FACTS HURT SOMETIME. POPPY3
19:31 [Austin-Powers-For-PM] dwightj I still think T, Nujafi, Barzani, may just have some things up their sleeve that will be launched quickly. There is some obvious pressure to finally come to a conclusion. I think Poppy3 is right, there certainly is a big chance that they go into this conference without an RV, but I think some people will move heaven and earth if they can to get this wrapped up before Shabibi wakes up in London on Tuesday morning. But as Poppy3 just said, if T isn't even scheduled to fly, that is not good.
19:33 [annwyatt] poppy 3... thanks for answering my questions... so we wait....
19:33 [sully] Is it possible they all reach agreement without the meeting. In other words M falls into line.
19:33 [poppy3] annwyatt WELL I WISH YOU HAD NOT ASK ME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE EVEN SAYING OR THINKING ABOUT IT. BUT FOR THE BALANCE OF THE YEAR IF THIS DOESNT RV PRIOR OR ON OCT 1 THERE IS NOT DATE IN THE FUTURE THAT HOLDS ANY PROMISE TO INVOKE THE RV BEFORE THE FIRST QUARTER OF NEXT YEAR. POPPY3
19:34 [boomer] poppy3 your right facts are not so nice but again appreciate the reality
19:35 [buck] poppy3 Are we not more driven by events in politics taking place rather than meeting dates?
19:36 [poppy3] WHAT WE ALL MUST KEEP IN MIND IS THIS IS IRAQ AND THINGS CAN CHANGE AND MOST OF THE TIME DOES IN HOURS IN IRAQ. I REALLY REALLY DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE THE WAIT FOR THE RV GOING NEAR THAT LONG BUT AS OF TODAY THERE IS JUST NO DATE THAT STANDS OUT TO BE A POSSIBILITY .. POPPY3
19:37 [annwyatt] It is so hard to believe that we are still waiting... If not before Oct 1... oh my.... A lot of people were thinking Christmas last year... and we are 3 months away this year, and still no RV...
19:37 [dwightj] Poppy3 iheard in another chat that he has securty with him that will fly back and can call for a flight with in 2hrs of the departure and they would 10hrs to prepare in bagdad
19:39 [poppy3] buck YES IN IRAQ ESPECIALLY EVENT CAN CHANGE POLITIC'S AND MEETINGS IN A MOMENT OF TIME. LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN THE DUMMIES FROM WASHINGTON ARRIVED UNINVITED AND UNANNOUNCED IN IRAQ LIKE I WARNED EVERYONE NOT ONE THING WAS DONE TILL THEY LEFT 6 DAYS LATER ALL MEETING WHERE CANCELLED ETC. DELAYED EVERYTHING 6 FULL DAYS THUS WE ARE IN THE POSITION WE ARE IN NOW. POPPY3
19:39 [buck] poppy3 thank you Sir
19:40 [TNvolunteer] annwyatt I don't think Poppy is saying that if it doesn't RV by 10/1 then it won't RV at all the rest of the year... I think he means there are no other forseeable events/dates that seem to be a particularly high likelihood of it happening right at that time.
19:40 [sully] Possibly any meeting would only be a dog and pony show to unveil what had already been accomplished. We don't need to know everything .
19:41 [poppy3] dwightj THAT IS TRUE HE CAN BOOK AND BE IN THE AIR IN A COUPLE HOURS BUT THAT IS NOT HIS NORM HE IS PARTICULAR ABOUT HIS SECURITY AND HAS ALWAYS NOTIFIED OUT SS OF HIS MOVEMENT PRIOR TO MAKING ANY MOVES NOW I WAS TOLD THAT LATELY THEY HAVE BEEN HIRING MORE INDEPENDENT SECURITY CONTRACTORS AND MALIKI ESPECIALLY HAS BEEN USING PRIVATE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF OUR PROVIDED SECURITY. POPPY3
19:43 [annwyatt] TNvolunteer oh ok
19:43 [sully] I'm not entirely convinced of a National Meeting only because of the energy they expended to convince us of that.
19:44 [dwightj] I got to meet one of those guys theyer good weird if not spooky
19:45 [poppy3] sully WELL YOU MAY NT BE BUT I CAN TELL YOU IF TALIBANI DOESNT GET THE NC YOU WILL NOT GET THE RV ... POPPY3
19:48 [sully] Time will tell. After all a national Conference would not have been necessary if M had implemented Ebril.
19:51 [sully] there are 8 points to Ebril that are game changers
19:51 [poppy3] I TODAY AM ANTICIPATING A RV PRIOR TO OCT 1 BECAUSE I THINK THE MEETING TODAY BETWEEN DR SHABIBI, IMF, WORLD BANK WAS A MEETING PERTAINING TO THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING MEETING AND HOW THEY ARE GOING TO ALLOW THE DR TO HANDLE LETTING THE ATTENDEE'S KNOW ABOUT THE RV AND POSSIBLE RATE AND WHEN THEIR INVESTORS WILL BE READY TO INVEST IN IRAQ. I THINK WE ARE IN GOOD POSITION THAT TALI, BARZA, AND MALIKI, AND NAJARI WILL COME TOGETHER AND DO THE DEEDS NEEDED AND THE RV WILL HAPPEN. WE JUST CAN'T PLACE OUR FAITH IN THESE PEOPLE TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THEIR CITIZENS ... POPPY3
19:54 [sully] BBL
19:55 [poppy3] GUYS MANY TIMES I HAVE SAID IF THEY HAD ANY COMPASSION FOR THEIR PEOPLE THEY WOULD HAVE RV'ED LONG AGO BUT BEING REALISTIC ABOUT THESE PEOPLE IF TALIBANI PUTS HIS FOOT DOWN AND JUST A COUPLE OF THE OTHERS DESIIDE TO STAND WITH HIM AS THEY HAVE INDICATED THEY WILL DO THEY CAN GET ALL THINGS PENDING COMPLETED IN 48 HOURS AND THE DR CAN AND WILL PULL THE TRIGGER. HANG ON AND GET PREPARED. POPPY3
19:57 [poppy3] IF WE SEE ERBIL IMPLIMENTED GET OUT THE DINAR AND GET IT COUNTED BECAUSE IT IS KEY TO EVERYTHING ELSE FALLING IN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY .. IT TAKES 1/3RD OF MALIKIS POWER SO WITH IT THE FIELD IS OPEN FOR EVERYTHING ELSE IMMEDIATELY .. POPPY3
20:01 [poppy3] NIGHT NOW YOU GUYS CONTACT THE PERSON TOMORROW AND THANK THE PERSON WHO CARED ENOUGH ABOUT YOU TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE DINAR INVESTMENT. TAKE THEM TO LUNCH OR JUST GO HUG THEIR NECK .. TAKE SOME TIME AND RECOGNIZE WHAT THIS WILL MEAN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR LIFETIME. BE BLESSED POPPY3
20:02 [NUKEM] Poppy3. You are amazing. Every time the news gets really bleak, you give us hope and encourage us. Thank you for that and all that you do!!!!
20:03 [annwyatt] Poppy3 thank you...
20:04 [poppy3] ONE MORE THING I END MANY OF MY NIGHTLY POST WITH TELLING PEEPS TO STAY BLESSED AND IF YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECIEVE BLESSINGS FROM GOD SO YOU CAN STAY BLESSED SEND ME A EMAIL AT WORTHTHEBLOOD@AOL.COM AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AND EXPLAIN WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. STAY BLESSED RICH FRIENDS POPPY3
[Baller] poppy3 Thank you for all the information!
Poppy has left some awesome info
20:12 [poppy3] MODS PLEASE POST ALL OF THIS IN FORUM POPPY3 TALK . I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW LOTS OF GOOD NEWS AND STRONG POSSIBILITIES. SEE U WHEN THE SUN COMES UP POPPY3