[B]Twilight News / Iraqi President Jalal Talabani is located in Germany for treatment, Monday, expressed regret for the death verdict against Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi at the time he says he should efforts to succeed in efforts to hold reconciliation conference, which has been postponed several times. The Iraqi judiciary issued yesterday ruled that the execution of al-Hashemi hanging - in absentia - after being convicted of three counts of "terrorist" and including the murder of an officer and lawyer.

Talabani said in a statement sent for "Twilight News" e "was regrettable that the issue at this particular time a judicial decision against him (Hashemi), which is still officially hold office."

Talabani added that the verdict was a "factor does not help, but may complicate efforts to achieve national reconciliation." Also issued Iraqi Central Criminal Court sentenced in absentia to melt Hashemi Ahmed Qahtan death, according to a judicial source for "Twilight News".

He said Talabani "from my duty in the unity of word and avoid everything that leads to cracks in the unity of the national fabric, I believe that national reconciliation requires the search for ways that foster an atmosphere of tolerance and flexibility, including paving the way for reforms and strengthen the partnership."

He said, "While I was in Germany for treatment and convalescence, I did not stop ... for configuration for a meeting and a comprehensive national resolve differences and reach a mutually acceptable solutions to various problems, was including Multi Tareq Hashemi, Vice President." He also said, "It must be emphasized again that the opinion does not mean in any way challenging the elimination or interference in its affairs and decisions." Hashemi said a day after the release of his conviction that he was proud to do so because it was issued by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. He considered judgment "unfair."

https://translate.google.com/translat...raq-news/45573