1. If the dinar becomes 1,000 times more valuable, it will become 1,000 times more expensive to do business in Iraq. Do you think this would be sustainable?

Answer: This is sustainable because the current rate of the dinar in Iraq is artificially low. The rate was $3.50 during and prior to the Saddam Hussein regime. It was lowered intentionally by the UN in order to drive out the profitability of terrorism. I would ask this Question: In reducing the value of the dinar by 1000 times (or more, actually), why didn’t everyone flood into Iraq to invest and buy? Iraq’s economy should have boomed with everything so cheap, right? Yet that did not happen. We may therefore safely state that the premise of the poser’s question is inappropriate. The reason it is inappropriate is that the current rate is artificially low and it is NOT internationally tradable. Bottom line: investment in Iraq is currently made in DOLLARS, not dinars. End of argument.

2. Would you buy dinars at 1,000 times the current price? If not, why do you expect someone to buy your dinars at 1,000 times what you paid for them?

Answer: I will probably buy dinars at 1000 times the current rate because I believe that eventually (within a couple of years) the rate will reach $3.50, meaning that I will triple (plus) my investment again.

3. If there was any possibility of a 1,000x revaluation, would dinar sellers be so keen to sell their stock to you? Is it possible that they think their mark-up is the best profit they can make?

Answer: This guy is ignorant! Sellers of dinars make a COMMISSION on the sale regardless of the rate. Their markup will remain the same WHATEVER the rate! Their profit is the same WHATEVER the rate! Duh! They are money exchangers. They are not in this for profit ON the rate.

4.Many investment professionals promote their ideas and “talk their book”. Why has no accomplished investor promoted the idea of massive gains from the dinar?

Answer: There are a number of people who have spoken affirmatively about the dinar as an investment. The poser of this question has not taken the time to find them. One was on TV last year claiming that it would be the best single investment in a lifetime (!) and he has a regular TV investment show that runs DAILY! He dropped the topic for some reason. We can only guess what it was, but I presume that he was told to “lay off” on dinar talk. Therefore we might not be surprised that there is little more among the normal investment community on this issue. I might add, incidentally, that I’ve been told that Trump has $30 million in dinars and that the Clintons have over $2 million in dinars. I have no reason to doubt this since the former was printed in USA Today over a year ago. Therefore, let’s ask the poser this question: If this is good enough for Trump, why isn’t it good enough for you?

5. The 1,000x rumour has been circulating for many years, but the forex markets have not reacted by driving up dinar prices significantly. On what basis do you believe you’re more “in the know” than the market?

Answer: Once again the poser is ignorant. The dinar is NOT traded on the open market, including the FOREX! Therefore, the premise of the question is false. Second, since all dinars are initially sold from the CBI, the CBI is therefore in control of supply. With a very limited market (physical dinar dealers only) it is quite easy for Shabibi to control the price. There is NO SPECULATIVE MARKET FOR THE DINAR! DUH!

6.Does scepticism of massive gains from the dinar make you angry? If so, and if you think you’re going to make 1,000 times your money, what is the reason for your anger?

Answer: I am not angry with people who are ignorant.

7.Do you seek information that confirms your opinion, and dismiss information that challenges your opinion?

Answer: Absolutely not. I have welcomed challenges from dinar investors and have answered all who have dared to approach me on the issue. In addition, I take pride in being able to state without equivocation that we do not “bury” articles just because they appear to refute our position. In fact, we welcome ALL articles and deal with them just as we do anything else: honestly!