SOONERFAN CHAT, 12 AUGUST

[Soonerfan62] GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, HOPE ALL YOU HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALL THE POSTS FROM PROVIDERS, SOME WE LIKE SOME NOT SO MUCH. I REALLY APPRECIATED SQS POST THIS AFTERNOON. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ALL INTEL PROVIDERS CANNOT COME TOGETHER AT SUCH AN IMPORTANT MOMENT.

JUST WATCHED SECRET MILLIONAIRE AND I PRAY THAT THAT SHOW COULD BE ABOUT ALL OF US AFTER OUR BLESSING ARRIVES. WITH THAT SAID WE ARE REALLY IN A GOOD POSITION FOR THIS ELUSIVE RV TO FINALLY SHOW IT'S HEAD AND I FOR ONE AM VERY EXCITED TONIGHT THAT I AM INVLOVED. OH AND BY THE WAY, I DID LAUGH WITH 15 DIFFERENT PROVIDERS AND SORRY IF I HAVE MISPELLED WORDS.

[highlander65] Soonerfan62 aah that sounds great and yes love the secret millionaire and want to play that role very soon! Thanks for coming in to see us tonight!

[sln1987] Soonerfan62 that's an awesome show & a great way to pick worthy causes
[cruiser] Soonerfan62 Hi and please do not mis spell words anymore from now on. This is a spelling class. Not about an RV. lol lol

[Soonerfan62] cruiser I AM TRYING REALLY I AM

[highlander65] Soonerfan62 Since we saw you last -- have you received even better news than before?

[Soonerfan62] highlander65 BETTER EVERY HOUR

[andisgram1] Soonerfan62 Today was hubby's birthday was hoping for ce..maybe this week?

[Soonerfan62] andisgram1 I THINK IT WILL BE A REAL GOOD WEEK

greek1212] Soonerfan62 Are we thing like others this week after everyone gets back safe from london we may see our blessing??

[bryan1972] Soonerfan62 Is there anything I can do to help you remove that Gag order? Lol

[Soonerfan62] bryan1972 DON'T HAVE A GAG ORDER

[mr_shoemake] Soonerfan62 if they say it comes in like a thief in the nite can you tell me which nite is best for me to leave my doors and windows open

[Dakotaman] Soonerfan62 It is a good day here in the castle. jonnywg was in to chat, Sweet Queen gave us a post and now you are here early to help us along. Thanks so much.. ty

[paiaboy] soonerfan62 Aloha from Hawaii, hey now that the Olympics are over our US Security teams can come home and unwind for a few days you think by end of this week the rv will be released?

[sananddan24] Soonerfan62 if there is no gag order can you give us the scoop?

[Soonerfan62] sananddan24 I ALWAYS TELL YOU WHAT I CAN WITHOUT HURTING YOU

[Soonerfan62] Dakotaman SAW JONNYWGS POST VERY EXCITING, HE IS A GOOD MAN AND A FRIEND

picked on for not coming in more often

[pmw1973] paiaboy not just usa a world security

[Soonerfan62] sananddan24 I ALWAYS TELL YOU WHAT I CAN WITHOUT HURTING YOU

[mstxstar] Soonerfan62 any word on the meetings that were taking place across the sand?

[badgerbill] Soonerfan62 Tell us...Is OKIE in Good Spirits???

[Soonerfan62] badgerbill YES TALKED TO HIM 10 MINUTES BEFORE COMING ON

[Tenizen ] Soonerfan62 Hurting us? As in....Information that can damper us from potentially RVing, OR is this information that would put us in a cruddy mood?

[Soonerfan62] Tenizen DAMPER

[cruiser] Soonerfan62 I was thinking. If I was to be be in the movie, you could get Danny Devito to play me. We are both short, fat and bald.. lol

[greek1212] Soonerfan62 Are we thing like others this week after everyone gets back safe from london we may see our blessing??

[Soonerfan62] greek1212 NO CONNECTION TO LONDON

[1biz4u] Soonerfan62 can you share anything Okie is hearing???

[Soonerfan62] 1biz4u YES ALL GOOD

[paiaboy] soonerfan62 many in here have no clue how the US will be on high alert for fraud etc once the release happens

[Soonerfan62] paiaboy NOT TO WORRY ABOUT FRAUD

[keiji] Soonerfan62 are all the guys on the same page as to believing we are there and close? TY

[Soonerfan62] keiji keiji YES ALL

[debneureka] We are all so weary from the waiting....but I really feel it's in the air...the train is here! Wooooo woooo.....hear the whistle?

[badgerbill] Soonerfan62 With out saying too much....could this be a week to remember???

[Soonerfan62] badgerbill jmark10 I TRULY BELIEVE SO

[1biz4u] Soonerfan62 my wife worries this could go on and on and on! How can I relieve her mind??

[Soonerfan62] 1biz4u GIVE HER A BIG HUG AND TELL HER SOONERFAN62 SAID EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT

[paiaboy] soonerfan62 you see anything happening before the end of this new week, once our US Security teams are back home from UK?

[Soonerfan62] paiaboy WE HAVE PLENTY HERE NOW

[mr_shoemake] Soonerfan62 so did OKIE land the plane he has not given us any inflight info on his last 2 post

[Soonerfan62] mr_shoemake HE WON'T UNTIL FINAL POST

[Soonerfan62] GUYS I HAVE NEVER CONSIDERED MYSELF A GURU. I COLLECT INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE I TRUST AND FROM PEOPLE THAT DON'T TRASH OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS. I BELIEVE I SPEAK FOR MOST THAT I TALK TO ON A DAILY BASIS FROM MANY CHAT FORUMS. WE TALK MANY TIMES A DAY TO VERIFY OR DEBUNK INFORMATION BEFORE I BRING IT.

I WILL NEVER TELL YOU ANYTHING JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND THAT'S WHY I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO POST FOR MANY. I WILL ALWAYS RESPECT OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS AND WILL NEVER BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THEM BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THEIR SITUATION IS. I WILL COME BACK ON LATER IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN SHARE. CHINS UP EVERYTHING IS GREAT AND OUR BLESSING IS COMING. LOVE YOU GUYS AND AS ALWAYS, THANKS MODS, WITHOUT YOU THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE. LATER read more: https://bit.ly/Pclepe