DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 12 AUGUST

8-12-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg i can tell you that i have received information that it looks really good in the next couple of days...I HAVE RECEIVED MORE RV SUPPORTING CALLS FROM SOURCES IN THE PAST WEEK THAN IN THE LAST MONTH. WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT AS NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHO THE TRIGGER MAN IS ( WE SUSPECT A GROUP OF 5, EACH WITH A BLOCK IT VOTE). IT WILL BE RELEASED THE DAY AND MINUTE ALL AGREE. IT IS FELT THAT GREAT STRIDES TO SOLVE THE RV CASH IN HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

8-12-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Major political reform is the direction the GOI is headed (ever so slowly). Talabani is calling for leaders to unify their positions and according to reports they have reached an agreement on 80% of the reform paper which is a great sign and potentially may lead to the end of the political crisis. The adoption of the applicable reforms may be the political stability the CBI is looking for. Does political stability mean Iraq must revalue their currency? Of course not. However, if you truly believe economic reforms are also on the horizon for Iraq (as I do), then it’s only logical to assume that political stability is necessary to ensure the success of the economic project. I have no proof Iraq will revalue their currency and I do recognize that it’s not a given. However, I choose to believe this is a solid investment. [post 1 of 2...stay tuned!]

8-12-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 READ...ARTICLE CONCERNING THE ATTACKS ON THE CBI AND TO ME...THAT SAYS WE ARE OH SO CLOSE BUT...WHY? WHY DO THEY NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AND ONLY 1 REASON CAN POP UP...CORRUPTION AND RV JUST MIGHT LET OUT THOSE THINGS THEY HAVE HIDDEN IN CLOSETS FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND WE ALL KNOW MALIKIS CLOSET IS FULL. BUT, I ALSO THINK SHABS COULD GIVE A RATS ASS. HIS PLAN WILL GO DOWN AND IF BY CHANCE IT TAKES SOME OF THE CORRUPTION AND CORRUPTORS OUT...SO BE IT. SHABS HAS TAKEN ASSAULTS AGAINST HIS BANK, HIS INTEGRITY AND HIS PLAN FOR THE LONGEST TIME. HE HAS WEATHERED THEM FINE AND HE WILL WEATHER THIS ONE AS WELL.

8-12-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I am more than cautiously optimistic. We haven't seen anything come out in the news like we have had in the last few days. There is an extraordinary amount of good news...the tone is they are going to try and get things done. Talabani will probably set the National Meeting/NationalConference around the 15th to the 20th. 60% of the Iraqi people believe that all their problems will be solved with this National Meeting. If Maliki stalls this meeting again, he will have to reap the wrath of the people. Everything is headed in the right direction right now. If this National Conference takes place on schedule and the Erbil and the 2 ministers are put in place, and everything is agreed to, fully done and implemented, I feel there will be some move taken on the currency fairly quickly. I think we will see an RV long before Sept. 18th & 19th, long before that Banking conference that Shabibi is going to there...provided everything is done

8-12-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 We know what is needed, the HCL & Erbil, which takes away about 2/3's of Maliki's power, this is what I will be looking for at the National Conference. One of my contacts said that if we see all of this done and the National Conference, we will the RV within days. My concern is how much confidence Shabibi will have in releasing the RV immediately after all this is done. I truly believe was are extremely close to this happening. Things are looking good.

8-12-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG If Dr. Shabibi manages the currency value in the future as he does now – there will be no “listing” on the Forex – hence, no need for testing. Just because it will be an internationally tradable currency does not mean it will be listed on the Forex. The only thing you see on there when there are “variations” are mistakes and movement of the currency it is “paired” with. That is all. For instance – the dollar moves a little here and there – it causes the IQD to “appear” to have minor fluctuations – IT DOES NOT. read more: https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/08/dinar-gurus-update-12-august.html