Wells fargo -- exchange

Thread: Wells fargo -- exchange

Wells fargo -- exchange

I JUST RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION FROM MY WELLS FARGO CONTACT : "we currently do not exchange the Iraqi Dinar and still don't have an estimated time of when we will exchange the currency."

MY CONTACT HOLDS A SENIOR POSITION IN THE WF CURRENCY EXCHANGE GROUP.. THIS IS A BUMMER TO ME BECAUSE I EXPECTED TO CASH IN AT WF. I"M IN THE DALLAS AREA
    DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SPECIFIC LOCATION WHERE I CAN CASH IN? I NEED A SPECIFIC CONTACT NAME AND PHONE NUMBER

REGARDS,
    mrbiz

the only thing that seems fishy to me is the fact that their excuse for not selling it is, it is an exotic currency. well it was an exotic long before they stop selling it, so thats not a good excuse to me. that doesnt mean I know why they stopped selliing. However. here's the thing as long as the rate is 1166 or whatever undervalued rate, you can stop asking, talkin to, listening to ANY bank employee no matter how high up because they either dont know squat or wont give the truth for some "greater good" reason. When Iraq's value goes up there wont be a bank that handles foreign exchange that wont to capitalize on exchanging, for either the spread or the deposit

Banned
    i agree with ramses24d.........when i called the foreign currency dept at Wells Fargo, on their outgoing message, the Iraqi dinar is the only one that was mentioned by name that they do not deal with. when i got a rep on the phone she told me verbatim, that Wells Fargo encourages their customers not to have anything to do with Iraqi dinars which i thought was rather odd to give me that "warning"

Banned
    You expected to cash in?

Did Iraq RV and someone forgot to tell me?

Dude.... Wells Fargo having a disclaimer right now...
    has very little to do with what Well Fargo's position will be post RV.

I take heart form the line..
    "and we still dont have an estimated time when we will"

That says a lot to me! They are waiting for the RV just like us!

Just chill, Amigo!

This thing will happen when it happens..
    and worrying about tommorrow today..
    well.. that is fruitless.

Acceptance is a key to happiness.
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 08-17-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Re: Wells fargo -- exchange