Mutlaq: the Iraqi List, surprised everyone in the coming days and all disputed issues with Maliki would approve

8/10/12

Ambassador Baghdad {: News}
Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq said the issue of balance and the issue of detainees and to pull the innocent and the law of accountability, justice and the general amnesty law and the law of the Federal Court and the Judicial Council will adopt in the very close, revealing the existence of "an agreement on these laws and does not need to question marks to doubt it."

Mutlaq said at a news conference today, "I did not get out of my site as deputy prime minister, but did not I practice my work in the ministerial cab but today we have the kind of conviction, and with all parties and I am one of them that is the time to be in this place because the country today are exposed to risks because of what is happening in the region. "

And that "there is disagreement between me and the al-Maliki only issues that govern them may disagree on the issue of balance and the issue of detainees and to pull the innocent and the law of accountability, justice and the general amnesty law and the law of the Federal Court and the Judicial Council,
but today we have the conviction that all these laws will be approved in a period very close and there is an agreement on this issue and does not need to question marks to doubt it. "

On the decision to freeze the motion to question Najafi al-Maliki said that "this parliamentary resolution by the President of parliament, has informed the priorities of this subject," explaining that "the priorities for reform and now we are moving now on the subject of political reforms have been achieved, the will become all things are secondary."

And for creating political dialogues to move in the reform process between al-Mutlaq, "I think not only create the atmosphere but there is absolutely necessary because of the circumstances in the region, and Iraq invited us to be there for political reforms and address the problems are fundamental and which we are suffering for a long time and every political leader today it initiate reforms as soon as possible before paying the price for a great late as a result of these reforms. "

On paper reforms and suffered from a failure in the political process, said al-Mutlaq, "Yes, the reforms of interest to all the political blocs, but not to block particular political but are reforms for the purpose of upgrading the country with the true size of the country and we want consensus, politicians on the issue and draft one called Iraq."

And on the security file and ministries of security said al-Mutlaq said "the security ministries formed is normal and it was supposed to run from the moment they passed by the Government, and The theme of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers is the case ready for a vote and by some differences but the blocks created by the formation of the government rules of procedure in the Council of Ministers for a vote. "

On the nature of the relationship between the center and the province said al-Mutlaq said "There are some complications, but not impossible solution and the Constitution is what will be Faisal resolved," adding that "the imbalance in the relationship between the center and the province Chksnaha years ago when the days of writing the constitution has let us not to speed up writing the Constitution because it is full of mines, which we talked about and that started to go off today. "

And an intention to mediate between Allawi and Maliki, Mutlaq said,
"I hope that I am, a party for good and mediation between all parties opposing because our situation today is difficult and we need harmony and political unity in a single project it is natural that we disagree, but upon the arrival of the matter to the stability of the country must overcome all differences." .

And about the divisions in the Iraqi List, said that "the Iraqi List, surprised everyone in the coming days to Bkanaa more coherent than the rest of the menus and political blocs, and that put the Iraqi is not the worst of the listing do not want to call it but Iraq today, more coherent than the other lists, and perhaps the coming days we will see the reunification of the Iraqi wider where outlaws will return to their list of the motherland.

https://translate.google.com/translat...-03-04-35.html