Irac financel conf.

Thread: Irac financel conf.

Irac financel conf.

I just recieved this email and thought you might find it interesting!

I wanted you to be the first one to hear about the exciting announcements that I am making about the future of Dinar Trade and the Iraqi Dinar (IQD). Later today, I will issue a press release stating that Dinar Trade will be one of the sponsors of the Iraq Finance Conference 2012. This conference will be held in London on September 18-19, 2012, and will gather foreign bankers, currency experts, and senior banking and finance ministers from the Iraqi government in one room. I am attending this conference so that these officials and investors can have a meaningful discussion about rebuilding the Iraqi Banking system and financial sector.

As a sponsor of this conference, I will ensure that the interests of my customers who have purchased dinars from Dinar Trade are being protected, and that the foreign exchange of the Dinar (IQD) is on the top the conference agenda. I will be providing these bankers and government officials with the critical information they need to make decisions about the future of the Dinar. Some of the people that I’ll be having closed door meeting with are:

•Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi, the governor of Central Bank of Iraq
    •Dr Haidar al-Abadi, chairman of the Finance Committee in Iraq’s Parliament
    •Dr. Rowsch Nori Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs
    •Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy, President of Iraq Parliament
    •Dr. Rafi Al Essawi, Minister of Finance
    •Dr. Thamir Ghadhban, Chairman, Advisory Commission to the Prime Minister
    •Dr. Sami al-Araji, Chairman, National Investment Commission
    •Dr. Haidar al-Abadi, Chairman of Finance Committee in Parliament

This conference will also explore how to strengthen Iraq’s financial system generally, including the strength of the Dinar in a global market. As always, I will be working to make sure that my customers are well protected. Remember, that I only purchase Dinars from customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade, so I always know the source of my currency. The integrity of Dinar Trade is always my top priority, and you are a critical part of my business. With that in mind, while I am at this conference I will be working diligently to secure every last detail of critical information about the future of the Dinar, and how it will affect our customers

DT will not be a sponsor of the financial conference. This was just posted at DT:

Dinar Trade clarification of sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012

Dinar Trade wants to clarify the circumstances behind the organizers' decision to discontinue Dinar Trade's sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012 in London, England.

The conference is intended to bring together senior Iraqi finance ministers with leaders of the global financial community and has a long and varied agenda dealing with many aspects of Iraq's reconstruction. Management of the Iraqi dinar will not be part of this conference's agenda, as recently conveyed to us and a part of the reasoning behind the conference organizers' decision.

Once Dinar Trade announced its involvement as a sponsor, interest in attending the event from Iraqi dinar investors overwhelmed the organizers. It also concerned the government representatives who felt that currency issues would overshadow the conference's broader agenda. Therefore, we agreed to comply with the organizers decision to end our sponsorship, so that more fruitful discussions can be held in subsequent meetings.

As evidence of Dinar Trade's former sponsorship of the event, please see the attached screen capture from the organizer's website, which clearly displays Dinar Trade's logo in the sponsorship section.

Let us be clear. The conference agenda never included the topic of revaluing the Iraqi dinar. Furthermore, it was our intention only to provide insight and information about US holdings of the Dinar. We have consistently communicated that the Iraqi dinar is a long-term venture tied to the economic development in Iraq, not a short-term asset with undue returns.

We will continue to provide transparent and thoughtful information about the exchange of the Iraqi dinar and other exotic currencies and we thank you for your business with Dinar Trade.

Should you have any questions, please contact one of our trained representatives, or visit www.dinartrade.com. Thank you for your continued support.

Sounds a little fishy to me seems more like a good sales pitch to me. Some how I don't think that Dinar Investors overwhelmed anyone, in the big picture of everything there just isn't that many of us. JMO.
    Last edited by misterdc; 08-09-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Banned
    Dinar Trade and Ali are NOT the story.
    _________
    The story is the Iraq Financial Conference September 18.

It is a SIGNIFICANT REAL event.

https://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/

Shabibi's goal is to create a THRIVING Banking System in Iraq.

The RV is just a TOOL in his bag.

This conference appears to be a "coming out party" for Iraq.

It seems to be a notice to the financial world..
    "Hey! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS"

it is a significant event.. and it is very plausable that the RV will be a tool
    Shabibi uses sooner rather than later.. to get to where he wants to go.

--------

Ali was making waves.. seeming to make it about the TOOL..
    rather than the vehicle itself.
    It is very understandable that Shabibi dumped him as a sponser..
    once hes started shooting off his mouth..
    saying he would shift the focus of the conference to the RV..
    when Shabibi's focus is the banking sysytem.. NOT one of the tools he will use to get it fixed.

It is NOT at all far fetched to beleive that many , many dinarians tried to register and attend the conference.
    There are hundreds of thousands of us across the globe...
    probably a million or more in the US alone.

This conference is NOT about the RV.. and Shabibi was not gonna sit back and let it become about it.

Again.. the Iraqi Banking system is the focus.. the RV is only one of Shabibi's tools.

Just my humble opinion.
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 08-09-2012 at 07:33 AM.