Barzani confers with Biden and declares its readiness to appear before Parliament
Osama Mahdi / Corporation - C 01/08/2012 - 3:51 pm | Hits: 78

The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, his willingness to appear before the Iraqi Council of Representatives and talk to all the facts about the current political crisis between the Governments of the Federal Territory and in Baghdad. He said: "Some of the Iraqi media is busy talking about the number of members of the House of Representatives direct claim to the presidency of the House of Representatives for having me." He added: "I have great respect for this Council which represents all components of the Iraqi people and I am proud that we share as much as possible to create such conditions for Iraq to be the owner of such board," he said in a press statement last night.

At the same time
Barzani discussed by telephone with U.S. Vice President Joe Biden yesterday evening, the overall political situation in the region and the crisis between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil. Will also discuss Barzani in Arbil on Wednesday with Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu, Syrian, and the ongoing developments on the scene. Is also expected to take up talks gunmen seized control of the PKK separatist on a number of Syrian Kurdish cities bordering the Kurdistan region of Iraq and the risks posed by this situation to the security of Turkey.

Has raised the number of MPs from the State of Law Coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki questioned the need
Barzani told the House about what they called a constitutional breaches and the smuggling of oil from Kurdistan, and the training of Syrian Kurds in the region and to prevent federal troops from the performance of its functions to protect the border. Kurds, but lawmakers questioned the legality of the interrogation, stressing that it is not the ability of the Federal Parliament to do this because it is outside his powers and falls within the powers of the Parliament of the region

adding that the calls
questioning the motives behind them and the withdrawal of political attention from the question of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. Some of the members of the House of Representatives announced last Sunday about starting to collect signatures to host Barzani.

And see
the relationship between the federal government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government strained for several months concerning the differences of political and constitutional, and some outstanding issues most important engagements of oil to the region and management of oil wealth and Article 140 of the Constitution for the normalization of the situation in the disputed territories including Kirkuk in the management of border crossings, airports and other powers administrative and legal.

Barzani threatened in televised comments Saturday secession of the province in the event of continuing political crisis and disputes between the KRG and the federal government in Baghdad. He said that "the current situation can not be tolerated, does not allow us to continue, Our people will not bear, I am also sure that the Iraqi people will not accept this, certainly in some of the things I will have to return to the people, but I should first consult the parties and forces in the region must consult This Parliament is not a decision for my own ADOPTED by myself, but certainly at the moment we feel despair and loss of hope in solving these problems Vsaaud to the popular but before that I have to consult the political blocs here and with the parliament.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...OTAeToTP4FDdnQ