7-29-2012 Saddle Bag: I have a very good friend who is the branch manager of a WF

Thread: 7-29-2012 Saddle Bag: I have a very good friend who is the branch manager of a WF

7-29-2012 Saddle Bag: I have a very good friend who is the branch manager of a WF

7-29-2012 Saddle Bag: I have a very good friend who is the branch manager of a WF Bank. She told me that she received a memo saying to be prepared to handle the flow of people that are going to be coming in to exchange their dinar next week. She said she expects to get more info on a more specific date and rate today and would call me later to let me know. This is the first time I have ever posted anything on here for I never had any real info to put out till now. This coming from a person that IMO has a great deal of creditability unlike some other info that I have read on this site. [ posted in ptr ]

From a different source i am hearing today or tomorrow. Concurrent rumor with interesting possibilities. Godspeed the completion of the iraqi banking sector reform project to appropriate the words of kaperoni for the rv and our long awaited liquidity event.

I wonder if BGG will address this rumor in today's blog?

Banned
    No need to.

Bank stories come and go.

Political stability is the key.

The National Conference called by Shabibi is a signpost.

State Law/the NA dragging Maliki to the table is the catalyst.

Shabibi taking specific action is the trigger.

Have a GREAT day everybody!

Hey, BlueyesinLevis, I heard that Shabibi called for a National Conference, but I haven't seen it as a link or news article yet. Do you have access to that? I'd like to see it! Thanks, bud!

Hey Bro, Shabbi calling the NC?? Do you mean Talabini?? I haven't heard that one.... thanks, r-

No, radronin, I think he means Shabs. I heard it on a conference call the other night that Shabs is doing this, but I've seen no articles on it.