No Articles indicates 10cent or 15cent RV

Thread: No Articles indicates 10cent or 15cent RV

No Articles indicates 10cent or 15cent RV

Not to debate or knock down any believers of the low rates but If any low rate at all came from any articles I've seen here on DV and other sites was a rate of 1 to 1. I'm staying with my belief of a range of $1.13 to $2.47 (Just my 2cents) just because of Iraq's pride of never thinking small. This is amongst the wealthiest countries in the world and they would care less what outsiders make off the RV. They do not need to come out low and I don't believe they are going to come out low. Asiacell in Iraq is like the Verizon in the US who've already stated two years ago that they are no longer doing dealings with the USD and is now using the IQD and they wouldn't do this for a currency worth lower than an already lowering valued currency like the USD. GE is set to do the electrical work in the country for a currency worth .15cents? In that case, why not do the work and get paid in USD since Iraq is circulating the USD these days? The reason they will not do this is because they also know the IQD will be worth much more than the USD. I know some may not like it and rather settle for .15cents but ask yourself if you would settle to do work for a currency that's worth much much less than your native currency sitting right at your feet.

JayLee202, I totally agree that the rate will be higher. I personally wouldn't touch Dinar Vets with a ten-foot pole. Better to just be here where most people make much better sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DinarGroupie View Post
    JayLee202, I totally agree that the rate will be higher. I personally wouldn't touch Dinar Vets with a ten-foot pole. Better to just be here where most people make much better sense.
    lol I heard that.

As we all do, I look forward to the RV for many obvious reasons. One of the reasons that would be less obvious is that once it happens we'll know the date, the rate and the process of cash in, at last! No more discussions of a LOP, a ten-cent rate, a $30 rate, it's happening tomorrow, no it's happening in 2020 (I made that up), there are tiers, you can't do it here, you can't do it there, there is x amount of spread, and on and on. We'll finally know all the answers to these questions and we can get on with the important ones, like: how much sunblock will I need to take with me on my cruise! Ah, just kidding! I know the REAL work begins once the RV has happened and we cash in as we set up things to protect and grow that which we'll finally have, but first things first. I think I speak for so many of us when I say I'm tired of the ones who promise the moon, and I'm tired of the ones who threaten us with the prospect of nothing. Reality will be somewhere in the middle. Until then, the voices drone on. JayLee202, I know you tire of it too. One day, maybe before we know it, we'll see the dream come true.

Banned
    It is not a question of if.... but when?
    It is simply a matter of the date and the rate.

I firmly believe. I have faith.

My own perspective has shifted to one of quiet confidence.

I have patience. I don't need to convince anyone of anything.

Go Shabibi.
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 07-29-2012 at 07:18 AM.

I am a lurker over on DV and look at some of their posts over there. I thought about signing up and becoming a member but decided not too. There are some good people over there that are very knowledgable but some of them including Adam Montana firmly believe in a .10 RV. Some others think over there that its going to be a LOP which is all ludicris. I feel that it is going to be a 1 to 1 or higher. Seems also that if you say that the RV is going to be higher than a .10 alot of people beat you down for your beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyRV? View Post
    I am a lurker over on DV and look at some of their posts over there. I thought about signing up and becoming a member but decided not too. There are some good people over there that are very knowledgable but some of them including Adam Montana firmly believe in a .10 RV. Some others think over there that its going to be a LOP which is all ludicris. I feel that it is going to be a 1 to 1 or higher. Seems also that if you say that the RV is going to be higher than a .10 alot of people beat you down for your beliefs.
    lol Absolutely! It's like they are praying for a 10cent RV. Then the Mods would ban you for not agreeing