Kapporoni's latest post on dinarguru

Thread: Kapporoni's latest post on dinarguru

Kapporoni's latest post on dinarguru

Just wondering about this 'rumor':

7-23-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Just so you know, the dinar will not be on Forex. Its an exotic currency and the plan is for it to be bought/sold amongst central banks on an "institutional level". This process will be handled by a "Equity Fund" or similar type ECM (Equity Capital Market). All will be disclosed publicly in Sept- IMO. The impact is going to be watching how this plays out. Cash in, whom, and how is still not fully known. Banks are probably not going to be involved on an end user (us) level as they do not want to take the risk or deal with validation/authentication of dinar. Most of the dinar dealers as well have no idea of this plan and will be effected once the RV occurs.

Anyone know anything?

kayb

7-24-2012 Intel Guru BWM there's really not much to say right now in regards to the actual RV...banks not dealing with the dinar because it would remain an "exotic" currency is just so far out there...it completely defeats the purpose of giving value to your currency whatsoever.

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz21ZUAg1FT

Well that's kinda what I thought as well. Just hadn't seen anyone respond to it. My thinking was if Iraq wants to be internationally recognized and enter the world trade platform - having an 'exotic' currency that no one will deal in makes no sense.

k

Banned
    Kap lays out his reason..

it is that the CBI will require the exchange with a bank that has a contract wih them..
    and most likely De La Rue machines will be required.

He is talking about the CBI having specific contracts with specific banks
    in order to guarantee not taking in counterfiet currency.

There is another part I dont understand yet... about Central Banks competing for the dinar..
    which will be good for Dianr holders over time?

Dealers may or may not be able to get contracts with the CBI.

He asserts that none of these contracts wil be signed before september 15th.

The Kap chat is worth reading. The guru site is not.

I am VERY much looking forward to hearing the BGG call tonight...
    hope they get the recording out soon. I believe he will addess this?
    (Something like that is mentioned in Kap's chat)
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 07-25-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kayb View Post
    Well that's kinda what I thought as well. Just hadn't seen anyone respond to it. My thinking was if Iraq wants to be internationally recognized and enter the world trade platform - having an 'exotic' currency that no one will deal in makes no sense.

k
    This is a unique situation... and th intial cashout of all us citizens is a horse of a different color.
    Once the big exchange is done for most everyone.... then it WILL be just another currency.
    That is my understanding of what Kap is saying. You can read his chat, though....
    I need to read it again to understand better what he is saying.