Post from VIC1 taken off my facebook dinar forum

Thread: Post from VIC1 taken off my facebook dinar forum

Post from VIC1 taken off my facebook dinar forum

Don't know what credibility this guy has(VIC1), but I was told to post this in here instead of in chat-

‎7-21-2012 Newshound Guru Vic1 MOST DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RAMADAN...RAMADAN CALLS FOR THE MUSLIM TO FAST FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET OR 6AM TILL 6PM. A MUSLIM PRAYS 5 TIMES A DAY...ALL IS CALM IN THE MUSLIM WORLD...PEOPLE SHOW THEIR LOVE FOR COMMON MAN...THE RICH HELP WITH SUPPLYING FOOD FOR THE POOR...MUCH WEALTH CHANGES HANDS DURING RAMADAN...IMHO... RAMADAN...AND THE MONTH OF RAMADAN AS, SALEH HAS SAID, WILL STABILIZE THE DINAR... IS NOT GIVING THE DOLLAR MORE VALUE!!! THINK ABOUT THAT, TO GET THE DOLLAR OUT OF THE HANDS OF YOUR PUBLIC...THE DINAR WILL HAVE GREATER VALUE THAN THE DOLLAR VALUE...IN THE COMING DAYS...WE WILL SEE THIS IN A (SHORT) TIME FRAME.

Vic1 is from Okie Oil Man's group, but he seems to be there merely as a friend to the poeple there, he doesn't support Okie's comments. He is a member of the Gatekeeper Team, which used to be a part of The IQD Team until he and Joey got tossed off that group by Yukon and his people for no apparent reason. Before that, all of them were with Patriot. Vic1 is very much like BGG, SWFloridaGuy and others. Vic1 focuses on the articles and what they say, and he is excellent with numbers, figuring out complicated mathematical formulas based on what articles are saying about the budget, oil production, etc. He is Iranian by birth, but came to the States early on and is an American citizen (and proud of it!). He is also a devout Christian. I respect what Vic1 has to say.