Suhail announces the approval of the Office of Defense
Suhail announces the approval of the Office of Defense to re-separated from the second meal in the ministry
Monday, July 16, 2012 14:56
[Baghdad - where]
Office said First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail get approval from the Ministry of Defense to re-associate the second batch of separated from the ministry during the previous years.
A statement of the Office of Suhail Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today for the official media Haider Hamada as saying that "approval of the Ministry of Defence got the second batch of re-separated and associate's associate 249."
He added that "the names second meal who were returned to service posted on the website of the First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives after the issued officially by the Ministry of Defence, which has previously met with these people and make inquiry about them, which proved the absence of any indicators of negative security against them."
Hamadeh said that "al-Suhail has tried hard to follow up and personal to these re-subscribing to the service in an effort to offer all he can to serve all segments of Iraqi society."
The Information Office of the First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives earlier announced the first meal of the names who have been sent back to serve in the Ministry of Defense and the 561's as well as names of those who were sent back to serve in the Ministry of Interior's 2434 affiliate. End