Baghdad / WAP / The Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon’s commitment to the international organization to provide all necessary support to facilitate the withdrawal of Iraq from its obligations under Chapter VII. “

Said Ban Ki-moon in a report to the Security Council, “said the United Nations remains committed to provide all necessary support to facilitate the withdrawal of Iraq from its obligations under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, including the work of the Coordinator of the High-level for Kuwaiti prisoners and Kuwaiti property Gennady Tarasov.”

“We express our concern about the increasing political tensions in Iraq since submitted its report to the Council four months ago, warning that if he were not there to address meaningfully on all sides, this could hamper efforts to push the country towards progress and prosperity as the political tensions could be that adversely affect the security situation. “

“The current political impasse also hamper efforts to resolve outstanding issues on disputed internal boundaries, adding,” I think I still firmly believe that addressing these issues are still central to the stability of Iraq in the future. “

He called on Iraqi leaders to work together in a spirit of consensus and inclusiveness, in accordance with the Constitution for the future of a peaceful and prosperous Iraq. “

On stability in the region, Ban said, “Iraq’s transition to a democratic country a peaceful and stable remains a crucial factor for this reason that I still feel deeply concerned with the escalation of violence in Syria, which could have the effects of political and humanitarian negative in the region, including Iraq.”

http://bit.ly/SngA86TheCurrencyNewshound