letter from Talabani confirm pledge of no confidence if joined the National Dialogue

Thread: letter from Talabani confirm pledge of no confidence if joined the National Dialogue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

letter from Talabani confirm pledge of no confidence if joined the National Dialogue

A letter from Talabani, Maliki's opponents to confirm his pledge of no confidence if joined the National Dialogue
    Author:Cairo 07/09/2012 09:36:29

Reveal a letter addressed to the Iraqi president, Jalal Talabani, to the leaders of political blocs opposed to the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, known parties to the meetings of Arbil - Najaf, that Talabani vowed in front of these leaders to join their side to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki, if agreed to participate in the national dialogue called for, according to initiative known as the eight points out of the current political crisis.

Talabani stresses in his letter obtained by «Middle East» to a photocopy of that «if the refusal of the National Alliance of previous agreements and other legitimate requests made by the leaders of the three blocks, then it will withdraw confidence from the Maliki signatures without the need for Iraqi lawmakers».

The Iraqi Constitution allows the President to invite to raise the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister to the Iraqi parliament, if need be.

And President Talabani, his explicit political crisis that stressed neutrality as president of the Republic in dealing with them, pointing out that «the focus was on the need to implement the previous agreements and the new demands of the reforms and partnership and not to monopolize power, but that has occurred is to convert the whole subject to the withdrawal of confidence». The following is the text of the message that her dowry President Talabani signature and sent to the leaders of three parties, who are «Alliance of Kurdistan and the Iraqi List and the Sadrist movement»: «received thanking your letter of (Erbil - 10/06/2012) and I think it should be answered frankly, hoping capacity patience and Forgive me for not displeases them: that your letter includes a misunderstanding and lack of precision in the listed positions.

(THERE IS MORE TO THIS ARTICLE BUT IT IS VERY LONG)

https://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...p%3Fid%3D37756

Banned
    THIS IS HUGE!

A letter from Talabani, Maliki's opponents to confirm his pledge of no confidence if joined the National Dialogue

Author: Cairo - conscious 1 - 07/09/2012 09:36:29

«Middle East» read published

London: «Middle East»

Reveal a letter addressed to the Iraqi president, Jalal Talabani, to the leaders of political blocs opposed to the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, known parties to the meetings of Arbil - Najaf, that Talabani vowed in front of these leaders to join their side to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki, if agreed to participate in the national dialogue called for, according to initiative known as the eight points out of the current political crisis.

Talabani stresses in his letter obtained by «Middle East» to a photocopy of that «if the refusal of the National Alliance of previous agreements and other legitimate requests made by the leaders of the three blocks, then it will withdraw confidence from the Maliki signatures without the need for Iraqi lawmakers».

The Iraqi Constitution allows the President to invite to raise the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister to the Iraqi parliament, if need be.

And President Talabani, his explicit political crisis that stressed neutrality as president of the Republic in dealing with them, pointing out that «the focus was on the need to implement the previous agreements and the new demands of the reforms and partnership and not to monopolize power, but that has occurred is to convert the whole subject to the withdrawal of confidence». The following is the text of the message that her dowry President Talabani signature and sent to the leaders of three parties, who are «Alliance of Kurdistan and the Iraqi List and the Sadrist movement»: «received thanking your letter of (Erbil - 10/06/2012) and I think it should be answered frankly, hoping capacity patience and Forgive me for not displeases them: that your letter includes a misunderstanding and lack of precision in the listed positions.

First, the subject of withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister:

WordPress Theme withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister in the consultative meeting, which took place in Erbil. My position was clear was that I was neutral in the meeting, by virtue of being President of the Republic, so I did not sign the paper created by Professor Fakhri Karim, and did not allow for our comrades who are leading their signature. But, truth be told, I said in commenting on the withdrawal of confidence and a pressure and intimidation: If you reject the National Alliance or the Prime Minister adhere to the principles and frameworks set out previous agreements and I will ask the Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence.You will no doubt remember that the focus was on the need to implement the previous agreements and the new demands of the reforms and partnership and not to monopolize power. But what happened is that you Holtm the whole subject to the withdrawal of confidence. Note that the National Alliance, told me officially, as Prime Minister also their willingness to respect and implement the previous agreements, and look into the respect and consideration to all the paragraphs of the letter, with the exception of paragraph confidence.

Following that, appealing call for a serious dialogue that refusal by you. As for the Iraqi province of meetings of the Preparatory Committee which prepared the dialogue agenda, Dr. Rose Nuri Shaways, on behalf of the Kurdistan Alliance, and thus Hsrtm subject at one point, is a no-confidence.

Therefore, it is not true what you would have written (the Altazemtem your Excellency clearly, even at the last meeting held Bdukan, you will guide a no-confidence if the availability of the number stipulated signatures of Representatives, and the amount of 164 deputies).

The meeting in Dukan I was clear before you, with you and with Massoud Barzani, brother and brother Barzani that I will not I use my powers to call for the withdrawal of confidence, declaring my readiness to send the messages sent by the Honorable House of Representatives on the withdrawal of confidence in Parliament. This is what I did because the proposed text signed by the brother of President Barzani to send a letter to parliament calling for an extraordinary session and leaving the freedom of the deputies honored to take the necessary decision in accordance with the Constitution.

Second: The number to the sender:

It is not true what is stated in your letter that you send me (Signatures of Representatives's 164 deputies), but that gave me messages that her brother Azad Berwari was signed (160) one hundred and sixty deputies. And when he announced the news of the formation of a presidential commission to check the signatures and telegrams poured in on us Telephones of Congress asking for delete their signatures. Department of the Presidential Commission arose Mr. Nazar Mohammad Saeed, Director of the Office of the President, with his colleagues to investigate and audit, it is clear after phone calls with the House of Representatives that there are 12 deputies asking for the withdrawal of signatures and two Toukieihma requesting a freeze. After that I contacted Vice doctor claiming that signing is known to many by virtue of being a doctor to write off what it calls allegedly signed.

If we raised our collection and we find that there is (145) one hundred and forty-five signatures is true, delivered their messages to us. We added the signing of (11) representatives from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), bringing the number (156) signatures only. I regret I can not build on your convictions future because they will make sure at the time of the parliament and the vote.

Third: Other comments:

1 - if we are to thwart the project added confidence to the signatures of Congress Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

2 - for the duration of my presidency, no one could accuse me of being biased, but to the Iraqi and the blocks that fall under its banner, as evidenced by Messrs. Adel (Abdel-Mahdi) and Tariq (Petra), who heard from the Prime Minister accused me of siding with the Islamic Party. As evidenced by the ablation and standing against the benefit of the professors Mutlaq and Adnan al-Janabi and Iskandar, who became Vice Tut after Tdkhlaty repeated.

3 - There are other points in your letter do not want to answer now, but I please speak on your behalf to prevent or newspapers near you for provocation and humiliation when they claim that I have enforced the orders of Iran earlier and later. I inform you that I have the final answer which Oterva him now.

Now, I renew the invitation to the national meeting, which had already been agreed upon with the National Alliance with the promise that I will stand by me written with you if they refuse to previous agreements and other legitimate Orders, and then I wish to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister alone without the need for signatures of Representatives.

Fourth, the reasons for rejection of no-confidence:

It is time for the real reasons Frankly leads me to reject a request to withdraw confidence, and that do not cause them never to defend Mr. Maliki or endorsement of all its activities.

1 - the prime minister went to the Shiite Arab majority represented by the National Alliance. May not be jumping on them a request to withdraw confidence, but efforts must be made with them to persuade them to alter its representative for prime minister.

2 - I am not and will not stand against the Shiite majority, demands and entitlements and with all due respect to the Sadrist movement, they do not represent only one quarter of the Shiite legislators in Parliament.

3 - The National Alliance, told me it is fully prepared to implement the agreements and taking into account and respect Erbil papers I and II.

4 - The President must remain neutral and sponsor of the meeting of the national reunification and unity, this is the role that Sevkdh If you stop with one party against another party. So I'm forced me if the conditions on the convictions of violating this principle Vsakdm resign from the Presidency and the Secretary-General just go back to Oak (PUK) to exercise full freedom.

Please accept my respects superior ».

LINK: https://iraq4allnews.dk/ShowNews.php?id=37756
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 07-10-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Banned
    Yowee Kazowee!

I am jumping out of my skin here.. this is what we have been looking for.

YEE HAW!