I saw the following on Dinar Recaps, supposedly quoting Poppy, and I am wondering if he said it, and if he did, it doesn't make sense to me. If Maliki implements Erbil before the 10th, why would we have to wait until after Ramadan to see the RV? If they have to take the longer route with a new PM I understand that would take longer, but the end of September???

7-7-2012 Poppy3: More and more articles addressing the change in the dinar. My prediction at this stage is that if we see Maliki implement all the Arbil agreements prior to the 10th when Parliament goes back in session then we will see a RV just after Ramadan OR AROUND SEPT 1 but if they go into the Parliament session and he has done nothing then I think they will no confidence vote him out and if this happen and the have to put a interim PM in place.

Then it will be late in September before the RV will be possible. ONLY TIME WILL TELL. I have talked with several sources about the dong and they have all indicated nothing has changed and that they thought it would have already RV'D this week and have no idea what the hold up is at this point.