Refusing to give up its leadership .. Readings reveal .. Allawi, held an extraordinary meeting of the leaders of the first line in Iraq to discuss the developments of the crisis, including

07/07/2012 10:48

A source close to the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi that the latter was about to hold a special meeting during the next two days with the leaders of the existing first line to discuss the latest developments within the list.

The source said that Allawi had several contacts with the leaders of his list, Speaker Osama Najafi and Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi and the head of the national dialogue, the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq said, adding that the meeting will be devoted to discuss the status of the list, especially after the authorized funded based Thurs dagger, al-Mutlaq for the presidency instead of Allawi.

The source quoted Allawi, he is disappointed of those changes which he considered a kind of policy of marginalization, which will put an end to her in the upcoming meeting during the next two days, saying he would not give up the leadership of Iraq. He says.

The source revealed that the meeting of the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi, who held with his associates, last Tuesday, in the Jordanian capital Amman is the result of feeling marginalized, who practiced with the leaders of Iraq.

The source said that the meeting was attended by leaders of the first line in the list, unlike previous meetings, where he was attended by everyone, including Osama Najafi and Saleh al-Mutlaq, Rafie al-Issawi, but the meeting was held with members of the close and loyal to him classified as second-line in the list.
The source who was present for the meeting Allawi as saying, "I will settle to be marginalized and I'm leader of the list can not be just a name that does not do it, what is being practiced against me from the leaders of Iraq is unacceptable to reduce my business."

It is said that the relationship between the Iraqi List, funded Thurs dagger and leader Iyad Allawi has deteriorated in the last period, in addition to the deterioration of the relationship with leaders of Allawi's list of the first line.

A source in the mass of the national dialogue, led by Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq revealed earlier that the Iraqi List, has funded cost-Mutlaq, the presidency of the Iraqi List, instead of Iyad Allawi, who considered the paper burned.