7-5-2012 Dan (PTR): Maliki is not going anywhere. The only way he would be removed is by the military. There are some real positive things happening. I'm not sure if it will happen tonight but I do believe it's possible.

7-5-2012 Gary (PTR): We're getting closer. A bank doesn't spend money unless they are going to make more money. Right now they are putting extra people on staff and ramping up for this in preparation.

7-5-2012 Tony (PTR): We're hearing this is supposed to be done today. I keep hearing it's supposed to be done every day and that's a great thing. I'm hearing very high rates on both the IQD and VND from the banks. I got a call from a guy this morning who was opening an account at Wells Fargo and the bank told him they are highly anticipating the rate change. This could happen at a moments notice. Every day is a hopeful day. Government agencies and banks are saying no vacations after Tuesday. The rate is tied to the GBP. The rate is going to be 5 something, without saying too much. In the mosque this morning they announced that the RV will happen before Ramadan.