OOM Chat: OCT 30 - 6pm CST - JONNY Today at 7:04 pm by: AndieZ

JONNY: Good afternoon to all. We are in expectation of the illusive. First of all I totally agree with DAN AND TONY AND PTR - that it should happen between right now and NOV 1ST. I HAVE NO NEGATIVE INFO, ALL IS POSITIVE. HAVE NO COMMENT ON RATE

Farmgirl: Greetings everyone! Jonny did you buy a condo in TX and get an nice drawl???
jonnywg: WORKING ON THE DRAWL

jonny: HEY BULLDOG I know our info is different but for the same cause....let it end

funky sue: jonny...Did you hear any Texans say...'yes sir I was just fixen to do that'...
jonnywg: funky sue.......a couple so far

Corpsman: Jonnywg It seems that the common theme is that all is done and we are simply awaiting the activation. Do you concur?
jonnywg: corpsman.....Totally agree

txredhead: JONNYWG The reason we talk slow in Texas is to give the Yankees time to understand and to comprehend.
jonnywg: txredhed - Canadians are not northerners and actually have strong ties with the south

.Katt: Jonny you better be in Texas when I go to Houston in a few weeks mister!! Or come visit me down here!!
jonnywg: i like it here so much will be looking at property

jonnywg: hey BULLDOG ....COME ON IN....GOT ANYTHING TO SHARE
Bulldog75: HI JONNYWG; WE ARE PRETTY MUCH MATCHING ON INFO AND THIS SHOULD BE OUR WEEK. WE ARE GOOD TO GO. AM REALLY EXCITED FOR EVERYONE. TRAIN A COMIN'.

D'Lynn: Jonnywg: You better stay in TX a little longer and finish your Lone Star State education! LOL Just saying, but most of us consider anyone north of the Red River is a Northerner!
jonnywg: D'LYNN I ACCEPT THAT AS A U.S. CITIZEN but believe it or not , Canadians look at USA as a whole with no dividing line ..... We like it all

Bulldog75: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS JONNYWG.

KingsDaughter: Jonny - did you eat biscuits and gravy or how about beans and cornbread?
jonnywg: had some beans and cornbread

daysjd1: Hot sauce with the beans
jonnywg: Well I like it hot, so yes we added hot sauce
daysjd1: . . .with onion of course.
jonnywg: daysjd1 Yes onions, almost forgot. Jalapenos on the side …
santafe: Jonny ... JALAPENOS on the side.. It's official... you're a Texan!!!

Farmgirl: Hey Bulldog75! I missed you earlier - hope your weekend was wonderful and this week will be even better
Bulldog75: FARMGIRL; STOPPED BY FOR A DIET COKE AND QUICK HELLO TO EVERYONE. ITS A GREAT
Bulldog75: CALLS PLS. BBL TY

Corpsman: There is a lot of debate as to where it will show first Forex, CBI, Banks... What are your thoughts today?
jonny: We have a few different opinions on CBI AND FOREX, SO I NOW CANNOT SAY. BANK RATE IS FIRST

mountainman: JONNYWG DID YOU BUY A COWBOY HAT?
jonnywg: MOUNTAINMAN One week does not buy a cowboy hat. Let me acclimate for a bit

glryan11: Who cares were we see it first? LETS JUSt seeeeeeeeeeee IT NOW
jonnywg: I agree. Who cares who announces it? who cares the rate? who cares? AS THEY SAY .... JUST DO IT

eurika: jonnywg - Enough of the confusion please just tell us do you believe the banks first. You have shot straight from the hip before
jonnywg: EURIKA I JUST STATED THAT.... I THINK BANKS FIRST.... BUT WHO CARES .... LET IT SHOW SOMEWHERE. EUREKA I TRY

jkf: jonnywg... Did you have our pecan pie yet?
jonnywg: PECAN PIE IS GREAT IN TEXAS but it is in strong competition with GEORGIA .... WHERE I HAVE RELATIVES

eurika: jonnywg: Is this a normal amount of time from ‘when everything is said and done in the computers’ till ‘it is activated’?
jonnywg: EURIKA NOTHING IS NORMAL

mountainman: Jonnywg I'm sitting here eating beans, cornbread and fried potatoes and I'm in Oklahoma not Texas
jonnywg: MOUNTAINMAN SOUNDS GREAT...

glryan11: jonnywg Any chance we will all be sitting on chat here next Sunday?
jonnywg: Giryan - on post RV items

Believer2: Jonny, are you still hearing we will see the new rates at banks two weeks before it will show at CBI and forex?
jonnywg: believer - this next day

https://www.okieoilman.net