Oct 30 - 10:44pm CST - GHOST Yesterday at 11:45 pm

GHOST: JUST A SHORT STOP OVER RE-FUELING OKIE'S PLANE--HIS REPORT STILL STANDS ABOUT THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT--IT SHOULDN'T BE LONG NOW. HE HAS BEEN IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE M.E. AND THE NECESSITIES ARE ACCOMPLISHED--THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY

GHOST: OKIE TOLD ME TO POST HE WILL BE OUT OF THE STATES FROM NOV7 THRU NOV 30TH AND PROBABLY OUT OF COMMUNICATION LOCALLY

GHOST: THIS BOARD HAS PROGRESSED TO THE POINT THAT OKIE HAD HOPED IT WOULD. WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST INFORMED INTEL ACQUIRING PEOPLE ARE ALL ASSEMBLED ON THIS ONE SITE. THIS HAS REALLY TAKEN A BURDEN OFF HIM. HE IS ABLE TO GET SOME SLEEP INSTEAD OF BEING ON THE PHONE ALL NIGHT TO THE M.E. ACQUIRING INFO TO FURNISH YOU. HE SAID THIS SITE HAD FINALLY GROWN UP ENOUGH THAT HIS CONSTANT PRESENCE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED. HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY POST OCCASIONALLY FROM NOW ON. BUT---HE WILL BE HERE AFTER THE R/V FOR THE PURPOSE OF HELPING SOME NEWBYS NAVIGATE THE PROCESS THEY WILL FACE AFTER THE R/V--HE SAID TO TELL EVERYONE HE LOVED THEM AND HOPED GOD WOULD BLESS YOU ALL BEYOND MEASURE.-----

GHOST: OKIE AND MYSELF WILL BE LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON EARTH---BUT ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES TO POSSIBLY BE----PRAY FOR US BOTH PLEASE

OCT 30 - 1pm CST - BEAR and BWM Today at 2:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAR5642: WELL IM JUST CAME IN TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE AND BELIEVE WE SHOULD SEE THIS COME TO FUITION THIS WEEK. TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.

BEAR5642: I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING NEW SINCE FRIDAY AND IT IS EXTREMELY QUIET RIGHT NOW THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

BEAR5642: I SPOKE TO SCOTTIG LATE LAST NIGHT

Capt Crunch: Do you think it will pop before the g0 meeting Bear?
BEAR5642: CAPT CRUNCH I JUST KNOW THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN WHEN ALL BANKS ARE OPEN AND THE LATEST SEEMS TO POINT TO FOREX FIRST

louie83: What did Scotti-g say?
BEAR5642: LOUIE83 WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME INFO RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE STANDING AND BELIEVING THIS IS OUR WEEK

BEAR5642: I CONSIDER SCOTTIG TO BE ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS ANYWHERE

BEAR5642: TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY THURSDAY

FIREPROOF: `JONNYWG SAYS BANKS FIRST..... WHAT GIVES?
BEAR5642: FIREPROOF WE ARE NOT HERE TO DEBATE OTHERS INTEL CHEW THE MEAT AND SPIT OUT THE BONES

CANDI: BEAR~~ Thank you for all you do for us, you give us hope!!
BEAR5642: CANDI I KNOW NO OTHER WAY TO LIVE IN LIFE AND ALL IS GOOD

BEAR5642: BLESSEDBY MY GUESS IS THIS COULD POP EITHER CBI, FOREX OR ALL BANKS AT ONE TIME

BWM: Good Afternoon

Farmgirl: BEAR5642.... I think most of us will see it HERE! LOL
BEAR5642: FARMGIRL I CAN TELL YOU WE WILL KNOW THE MINUTE IT HAPPENS

childofgod: Hey Bear! How are you today?
BEAR5642: CHILDOFGOD I AM BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED

hub: Bear have you noticed how the balance of football power has shifted in the last year or so?
BEAR5642: HUB YES IT HAS

BEAR5642: HELLO BWM

BEAR5642: YEP IT DOES I JUST WISH THEY WOULD THEY SCORE HAHA

childofgod: Bear - What do you think about the banks having it first and then CBI and forex later? That doesn't make sense to me. I would think it would be everywhere at the same time.
BEAR5642: CHILDOFGOD I CANT REALLY GO INTO THAT IT IS ALL SPECULATION AND ALL I CARE ABOUT IS JUST PUSH THE BUTTON. I'M DONE WITH CURRENCY DEALS AFTER THIS

BEAR5642: IF I MISS YOUR QUESTION LET ME KNOW TRYING TO AVOID GOING INTO MODERATED CHAT

daysjd1: Depends on the rate as to what all we can do and accomplish.......
BEAR5642: DAYSJD1 WELL I DIDN'T SAY I WOULD NOT MAKE THE BEST OUT OF MY INVESTMENT SO WE ALL NEED TO BE CAREFUL ON HOW AND WHEN AND HOW MUCH WE CASH IN

chacha: BWM/BEAR5642: If we are in a long ride with this, does it matter if I own 250,000 notes or would it be better to trade for smaller notes incase they remove the big notes from circulation??
BEAR5642: CHACHA THE 2 CURRENCIES WILL CO-EXIST AT THE SAME TIME FOR A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS

BEAR5642: HEY BWM HOW ARE U TODAY
BWM: doing good today...

BEAR5642: PEOPLE LISTEN UP: THE LAST THINK YOU NEED TO DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS IS TO BE IN A HURRY GO LIQUID AND THEN TAKE YOUR TIME

BWM: waiting to hear some more news... been a quiet morning... and I've been helping someone with a computer presentation they are making so I haven't been able to get into chat

BWM: wasn't trying to ignore anyone... apologies for the belated greetings

BWM: guys don't get crazy on opening accounts just yet IMO... the banks not only want your money for deposit but they also want NEW accounts to show growth

alabamalady: Bear, you said tues-wed-thur-what happen to October to remember? and Nov 1st Iraq paid in new rv money? Thanks
BEAR5642: ALABAMALADY PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN WE FIRST CAME IN WITH THE NEWS OF A 30 DAY DELAY WE ACTUALLY SAID ORIGINALLY IT COULD GO TO THANKSGIVING HOWEVER WE WERE TOLD IT WASH BEING PROCESSED A LOT MORE QUICKLY AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING INTO THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER

BWM: you can open an account with your dinar once this happens

trebor1859: BWM, Do you have the same intel as well that the dinar dealer's window expires between today and tomorrow night.
BEAR5642: TREBOR1859 I WOULD KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON DINAR DEALERS RIGHT NOW

BEAR5642: LISTEN TO BWM ABOUT THE NEW BANK ACCOUNT INTEL TRUST ME THEY WANT YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR MONEY

Capt Crunch: Could this go into December?
BEAR5642: CAPT CRUNCH I DO NOT SEE THIS GOING INTO NOVEMBER

Delca: I'd keep a close eye on that person with the 250,000 dinar note!!!
BEAR5642: DELCA I THINK THAT PERSON MEANT 250,000 IN DINARS

dinadave7: I'm not sure about that BEAR
dinadave7: Maybe the smaller ones
BEAR5642: DINADAVE THATS A FACT

BEAR5642: JUST BE PATIENT AND PRAY FOR NOW THIS RIDE IS DEFINITELY COMING TO AN END

BEAR5642: OK I HOPE I HAVE BROUGHT SOME GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE AND I MUST BE GOING. WE DO EXPECT TO GET SOME CALLS OUT OF IRAQ TODAY OR TOMORROW AND AS ALWAYS YOU WILL HEAR IT IN OKIE'S HOUSE FIRST

ngodstrust: Bear5642 - Have you heard anything else about the TAX rate ?
BEAR5642: NGODSTRUST 15% CAPITAL GAINS PERIOD

BEAR5642: GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANKS TO ALL OF THE MODS WHO GIVE THEIR TIME, TALENT, AND TREASURE AND ESPECIALLY TO OKIE

https://www.okieoilman.net