Maliki's Euphrates {News}: ready to go to any place can be offered by the country's problems to solve
Friday, June 29, 2012 08:01

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates's Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's willingness to meet with political figures that you want to meet him to find a solution to any problem in Iraq, noting that "Iraq is the largest of all the problems.

The Prime Minister said in a statement to Agence {Euphrates News} today, "I welcome anyone who wants to meet me and carries them to find a solution to any problem in Iraq because Iraq is the largest of problems so I am ready to meet anyone in the political process who wants to meet me.

He called on all political forces to "leave all the problems and go to the dialog, you say you want to be Have the problems and I'm with you in solving it," adding that "the problems are not solved in these ways and jump to the Constitution, but solved by sitting at the table of dialogue and negotiations and the problems and answer by the constitution.

He expressed his willingness to go the Prime Minister to "any place can be offered by the country's problems to solve."And met the forces of Arbil, which consists of the mass of the Liberals and the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance has announced that it collected about 170 signatures for the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and submitted them to President Jalal Talabani, who in turn announced that the number of signatures received by a signature is 160 only.

I went with the forces involved to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after failing to collect a sufficient number of votes to the process of interrogation by the House of Representatives, through the formation of three committees dealing with the process of interrogation.

The country is facing a political crisis since for quite some time but has worsened recently and went to the extent the claim of no confidence for Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as the demands of the Iraqi List and the mass of the Liberals and the Kurdistan Alliance to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki, has collected signatures of deputies and handed over the signatures to President Jalal Talabani to persuade him to submit a request withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki to the House of Representatives, but he did not submit this request to the parliament for lack of a quorum for the full withdrawal of confidence. ended