Maliki decided to freeze business and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Justice Busho Ibrahim, after the freezing of all Zebari and Berwari and Hussein Kamal
06/27/2012 21:08

Detect and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Justice Busho Ibrahim, Wednesday, for the Minister of Justice Hassan Shammari freeze its for "unknown reasons", but it is likely to be motivated "political" behind the decision.

Said Busho Ibrahim in a press statement, "The Minister of Justice Hassan Shammari decided to freeze my work, for reasons not clear, "stressing that" this is contrary to the legal and administrative orders. "

Ibrahim said, "I did not know the reasons that Shammari called to carry out this procedure," adding that "on what appeared to be political, Ataatalq professional work in the ministry because I managed to file management over the past years."

The Busho Ibrahim, Kurdistan Alliance candidate for the post of Deputy Minister of Justice, the candidate is not the first Kurd to do is freeze.

The source of early detection, earlier last month that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has issued a decision to freeze the action, Undersecretary of the Ministry of the Interior for Intelligence Hussein Kamal - Kurd -, pending the completion of the investigation with a number of officers of his issues varied.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has decided to dispense with counsel for the province of Kurdistan just Berwari, as well as the presence of leaks to freeze the work of Army Chief of Staff Babacar Zebari, and director of counter-terrorism Fadel Berwari.

And said a source close to Prime Minister's Office, that all orders issued by the freeze-Maliki personally