I got this from Randy's Site - Currency Chatter .com ... I haven't received this email yet but probably will later-

I am dropping a note to bring you up to speed with where we are at...... The last letter and call said that Maliki had to do 3 things.

1. Announce GOI
2. Resign
3. No Confidence vote. ( I do not believe that Maliki will go through that.)

Since there has been no movement on what has happen there has been no need for a call..... We are still looking for the same thing.

The National Meeting. to announce the Ministers and strategic counsel and as the articles have been saying they are working on those things....

Why after going so fast to just stop...... Well the only thing I can say is when Biden went over there everything has slowed to a crawl....

So it is telling me that Obama stepped in and slow the process for Maliki to obtain support to remain Prime Minister.

Just because I have not said much in the last couple of weeks does not mean all the other crap like the .86 and the printing of the currency is true... the articles of the printing came out in 2007 and it is just a reproduce article........ the .86 is still just a misinterpreted article that the western people have picke up......

I promise not to let you miss the RV but we still are looking for the National Meeting. I cannot give you anymore than what i have said and what I am saying is truth..... the .86 will not let the budget open so that will not happen...... only a number to make the budget balance lets the budget open..... that is one reason the US has not got a budget in 3 years.

Here is another question I asked to dinarcorp when I went there.

Breathe when i get something to tell I will tell....

DinarCorp is now doing reserves for Dong............ They want to thank you for all the support of them