Can Iraq support the RV or is this a scam?

Thread: Can Iraq support the RV or is this a scam?

Can Iraq support the RV or is this a scam?

Q: Can IRAQ support the RV? Is this a scam?

Nov 18 ‘11 ~ 8:36 PM [poppy3] … there is no scam if they would do their own history lesson on all countries that have been liberated by war they would know all have rv'ed their currency we just happen to be involved in the one that is the richest country in the world and is talked about in the bible that it will be rebuilt and will become the financial mecca of the world. Poppy3
    ~
    Jan 5 ’12 ~ 7:00 PM [Poppy3] well here is some solid encouragement for all involved in the dinar investment. I researched the dinar every day for over 9 months before i made my first purchase. I first researched all countries in history that had been liberated by war. I found that no less than 7 of those countries had revalued greatly when they started rebuilding their countries. Some were very rewarding revaluations. Then i researched the worth of iraq in resources and gold, silver agriculture etc. I discovered they have more gold than any country, tons and tons of silver and the richest soil in the world for agriculture. Hey it the site of the garden of eden. I soon understood i am investing in the richest country in the world that will have a huge revaluation. Then i found that the bible explain that babylon will be rebuilt in the later days and that it will become the financial mecca of the world. Now do all you guys feel better? Poppy3
    ~
    Jan 7 ’12 ~ 7:39 PM [poppy3] … iraq is the richest country in the world and their rv will have huge effect on all the other countries . Impact that will determine import and export from all of them. poppy3
    ~
    Jan 10 ’12 ~ 6:37 PM [poppy3] … you are listening to the flip side of all these ding a ling predicting 7, 8, 9, etc rates. Plus you seem to forget or not know that iraq is the richest country in the world and should have the highest rates in the world. Then there is zero reason for kuwait to raise their currency just so iraq can be higher??? None . It would only drive the price of all their exports and imports higher in the world markets. This would hurt their country. Be happy you are invested in the richest country in the world. Stop trying to make it something it not and listening to people who have zero reason for their projection of rate ?? Poppy3
    ~
    Jan 20 ’12 ~ 12:59 PM [poppy3] … exactly .all this was part of my research that i talked about when i spoke of the fact i researched the iraq dinar history for months before i made my first purchase. Then the other two determining factors where what the bible said about that region and that babylon will be rebuilt and it is the former site of the garden of eden. They have some of the richest dirt in the world. they hold more gold than most all countries. their resources are so much greater than anyone can believe. poppy3
    1:01 PM [poppy3] then I researched all countries that have been liberated by war and 7 major countries have all rv'ed their currency and most all were substantial up. then i set back and said man how can we loose we are investing in the richest country in the world. i started buying . not reserving? poppy3
    ~
    Feb 16 ’12 ~ 4:13 PM [newmonies] Hakim: the political problem will be solved real to overcome differences On: Friday 2/17/2012 7:33 Baghdad / range stressed Ammar Hakim, head of Islamic Supreme Council of the need to develop a clear strategy to fight poverty after reports said that the number of Iraqis below the poverty line 7 million Iraqis in a country that is one of the richest countries in the region https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...me+differences
    ~
    Feb 18 ’12 ~ 12:46 AM [Poppy3] funny how they don't have good hearing sometimes . .. tell her to stand on the scriptures he said in the book in the latter days babylon will be rebuilt and the international training version says they will become the financial mecca of the world. They can't be that without a tradable valuable currency. And they are the richest country in the world. Tell her they still have all the gold and riches , spoils that moses lead the people their with from egypt. Poppy3
    12:47 AM [Poppy3] … guys it is very amazing how many pastors and eligible christians are invested in dinar there is a reason why . Step back and think about that very thing. We stand on faith together . Poppy3
    ~
    May 3 ’12 ~ 11:25 PM [poppy3] great evening rich friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can say that with complete confidence because we are invested in the richest country in the world and they haven't even started YET.... Glory glory. Guys no one even mentions their gold but did you know they hold more gold that any other country and could have gone on the gold standard to back their currency. Glory did you hear me today when i said the signed contract with the euro union and the statement behind that stated this would help stabilize the euro?? that was awesome because it will not do that at a value of 1166 she has to rise and rise greatly. I am ready . Be blessed the money train is one the way into the station. Poppy3
    Last edited by Mona Lisa; 06-18-2012 at 09:50 PM.
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!