Sadr al-Maliki called me for peace, communication and consolation contained thanks only to change my
Monday, June 18, 2012 09:22

Said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr said he received phone call from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki was for peace, communication and comfort only.

Sadr said in his response to a question from one of his followers about the health of what he called Abdul Halim Zuhairi leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, led by al-Maliki said in press statements that the contact between the parties was positive and that the crisis [confidence] on its way to the solution, "We have contacted me kindly for peace, communication and consolation responded only to change my thanks. "

There were conflicting reports about the fact Madar between the parties during the telephone where he called the leader of the Dawa party, Abdul Halim Zuhairi and the representative of a coalition of state law, Kamal Saadi telephone talks between Maliki and Sadr as "positive."

And denied the head of the Liberal parliamentary of the Sadrist movement, Bahaa al's [where] that "the phone call that took place between Sadr and Maliki holds a bush political and said he took words transient and discuss the recent bombings in the country and served as a comfort and calm thoughts," he said.

Saw the relationship between Maliki and Sadr significant tension, especially after the last post in the social Erbil, Najaf, which it called the National Alliance, replacing al-Maliki will be withdrawn or trust him as well as to invite the Prime Minister to resign from office.

The chest has returned to Iraq last Wednesday from Iran after her visit lasted ten days.

Iraq is gripped by political crisis that lasted several months, especially after the U.S. withdrawal end of the year 2011 due to the escalation of disputes between the political blocs on matters concerning the partnership in the state administration as well as other files, has resulted in the continuation of the crisis to the request of some political blocs to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after Several meetings were held in each of the governorates of Erbil and Najaf.

The call for the withdrawal of confidence by the President of the Republic has failed after President Talabani on June 9 that the number of signatories to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki was [160] Vice-only which is less than the required number of [163] and called once again to the meeting national resolve the political crisis. ended.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...x77_hyCEd94KXQ