Rumor: Maliki has resigned (begins in October) and has signed off on all that we need

Thread: Rumor: Maliki has resigned (begins in October) and has signed off on all that we need

Wink Rumor: Maliki has resigned (begins in October) and has signed off on all that we need

6-16-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Maliki has resigned...He has signed on for everything....(that we want) and / but his resignation will not take effect till October or beyond so disregard ALL the " pro-con - He's there-He's gone " stuff from now on. We were set to R/V last night. The bombings that took place stopped it. From here on ONLY: CIVIL UNREST-BOMBING DEATHS / Terrorist Activity can interefere with the RV for up to 48 hours or longer after an incident. This is something we will have to deal with as an ongoing issue. The "Bad Guys" may purposely do this to interfere / stop it. Therefore there will be a lot of MIS-direction and secrecy regarding the R/V...It will be much harder to follow. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1xzckma7c

TY i need that...
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

You're welcome! Personally, I think the guy has had one too many blows to the head with his own hammer!