Sadr, Talabani calls to speed up a session of parliament to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki and al-Maliki calls for admission to the decision

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 09:52

[Najaf - where]
Called the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, President Jalal Talabani, to speed up the meeting of the Council of Representatives to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, "calling for" al-Maliki of acceptance to a decision of parliament to withdraw confidence or not.

Sadr said in response to a question from one of his followers for fear the street from the worsening crisis and the possibility of bad situations with the continuing debate between the political blocs on the withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki "all placebo to end your suffering, O people, beloved, but, and this [reform project] I mean [confidence] Helms only to raise some of your suffering, which are increasing day by day there is no water and Akahraba no security, but behind the walls of [Green Zone] You and I have not and will not accept this humiliation and injustice has left its negative we have decided we are partners to have to change what ourselves of subservience and subordination to even alter what God Bennina of ill], and as he says: [Aagar to God, what a people until they change it themselves ".

"The lovers not one to submit a political religion, but our ideological no room for negotiation or dialogue on the rights of people, but that your rights takes precedence over everything as long as they please God Almighty and I am therefore in Erbil have made the provision of services is the first point and made the non-renewal for a third term for Prime Minister is within the last nine points, I hear and be guided to be long Aaredy that Bhdh crisis - and express - it has to be a solution to this -. "

"And I understand the solution have been limited to the following: to call with one voice, His Excellency the President of the Republic on the one hand and the acceptance of the Prime Minister to expedite the convening of a parliament session that put the [confidence] with him on the other .. it if [Prime Minister] has realized that the people and Parliament, it would satisfy him to hold it to vote for him to renew confidence and it is uncertain, but it is certain that the project successful and popularly acceptable parliamentary and he must rush to his contract for the withdrawal of confidence from the wants. "

And went on the chest, saying, "then questioning the lack of number or to question the integrity signature is not a solution but the solution to reach the parliament and vote by its members on the project or not to end the suffering that the people and that political differences based on the marginalization and exclusion for fear of exacerbating the crisis and the intensification of tone sectarian held by supporters of lack of confidence, which leads to damage of the popular vote Almtjufah and I'm with you, not with the enemy You are the oppressed people of Iraq and to transfer Tharba enough to unite us and let the chair for the people, service and support him and thank you. "

The call for the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has failed after announcing that President Jalal Talabani said in a statement issued Saturday that the number of signatories to withdraw confidence from the Maliki reached [160] Vice-only which is less than the required number of [163] deputies, called again to "the national meeting held to resolve the political crisis."
While held last Sunday of the leaders of the Iraqi List and the Sadrist movement and the Kurdistan Alliance meeting in Arbil, which passed to send a message to the explanatory Talabani confirms the signatures of the safety and adequacy of the number of Representatives to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
Talabani was announced on Monday June 4 you give it to Qoim signatures of claimants of Representatives to withdraw confidence from Maliki, but he formed a committee to keep it then announced that the number is less than the required number of no confidence which made Iraq think of another style dismiss the prime minister after his interrogation.
For his part, President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, the collection of more than 170 signatures for the withdrawal of confidence about him, was sent back to Talabani. Ended.