Urgent ... Obama is a crisis cell headed by Biden to resolve the Iraqi crisis within
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent ... Obama is a crisis cell headed by Biden to resolve the Iraqi crisis within

Urgent ... Obama is a crisis cell headed by Biden to resolve the Iraqi crisis within

5/06/2012 21:24

BAGHDAD / Knights of hope
    Western sources reported near the center of the U.S. decision that the President of the United States Barack Obama will meet during the next few hours in his office at the White House Ellipse with Vice President Joe Biden and senior officials of the U.S. State Department and the Pentagon to put the finishing touches on the message that will be sent to the Iraqi leaders in Baghdad.
    The sources confirmed that Joe Biden, U.S. Vice President who will head the crisis cell, made contact with the U.S. ambassador in Baghdad James Jeffrey about the current political crisis and Tbagesa about developments and a community of Arbil's insistence on the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. "
    She added that "Biden had also contacts with Iraqi leaders and asked them to stop the escalation of the political crisis that put Washington in an embarrassing situation and make achievements in Iraq and democracy brought to the region is on the line after the passage of more than nine years to change the hardest dictatorial regime in the region," indicating that "the Deputy U.S. President will need to be leaders resolving the matter within 72 hours before returning to Washington. "
    The source believes that "Biden will press for the parties to cancel the request to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki for the implementation of all the terms of Arbil," noting that "Washington believes that what is happening on the Iraqi arena should not come out by the Department of control and that does not affect the situation, the electoral procedure of the United States ".

WOW WOW WOW BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wowsers!!! BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM is right!!!! Do you have a link you can share please?
    Work like you don't need the money,
    Love like no one has ever hurt you,
    Dance like no one is watching,
    Sing like no one is listening,
    Live as if this was paradise on Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Honugirl View Post
    Wowsers!!! BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM is right!!!! Do you have a link you can share please?
    The reason I delete the link, these good articles have a way of getting copied and posted to other sites, if you know what I mean. Sorry Love

Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE B View Post
    The reason I delete the link, these good articles have a way of getting copied and posted to other sites, if you know what I mean. Sorry Love
    K...can you email it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Honugirl View Post
    K...can you email it to me?
    Just woke up, didnt see your last message

I had the same article and found it in this link.. if it helps:
    GOING GLOBAL EAST MEETS WEST - ARTICLES OF INTEREST

Quote Originally Posted by sarge146 View Post
    I had the same article and found it in this link.. if it helps:
    GOING GLOBAL EAST MEETS WEST - ARTICLES OF INTEREST
    Thanks Sarge....do you have a link?

Yes... sorry I was away.. it is.
    *Urgent .. Iraq .. Obama is a crisis cell headed by Biden to resolve the Iraqi crisis within 72 hours

Yes.. sorry I was away. It is...
    *Urgent .. Iraq .. Obama is a crisis cell headed by Biden to resolve the Iraqi crisis within 72 hours

Honugirl..I am not sure that did not already happen as I found this too;
    June 5, 2012

Biden visits Iraq today ..
    Intends to U.S. Vice President Joe Biden visit Baghdad on Tuesday, and meet with government officials and leaders of blocs to discuss a number of files.
    News reports quoted U.S. sources familiar with that Biden will visit Baghdad to look closely on what is going on in the Iraqi political arena.
    Observers confirmed that the visit is to put pressure on some blocks, which did not name to end the political crisis, but did not reveal what is in the quiver of Biden on the current crisis.