MadDScout says(6:28 PM):
Welcome to Newstime for June 1st 2017

MadDScout says(6:29 PM):
I am a minute or 2 early but why not

We will have Mrs. BGG also who will bring our prayer tonight

Mrs BGG says(6:29 PM):
Dear Heavenly Father, we come to You by the Blood of Jesus. Thank You for YOur Grace, Mercy, & forgiveness. Thank You Holy Spirit for leading and guiding us. Holy Spirit have YOur way with us. We love You Lord & trust You. Thank You for all that help & serve on the site and those who come to listen. We pray for our leaders that YOu will continue to give them wisdom and protection. We pray that You will bless each person here & their families. We give YOu all the Glory, HOnor, & Praise! In Jesus Name, Amen.

Amen
Wilson6060 says(6:29 PM):
Amen
subgirl says(6:29 PM):
AMEN
morris says(6:29 PM):
AMEN
BGG says(6:29 PM):
Amen
MadDScout says to Mrs BGG(6:29 PM):
Thank you
Mrs BGG says(6:30 PM):
You are welcome
dagger says(6:30 PM):
amen
sassy says(6:31 PM):
Amen
john09 says(6:31 PM):
Amen
dale says(6:31 PM):
amen

MadDScout says to Mrs BGG(6:31 PM):
We also have Mrs BGG multi-tasking for us
If you have our rules and could bring them

Mrs BGG says(6:32 PM):
Welcome everyone to News Time tonight! For anyone New and just a reminder to those who have been here before, if you have a question or comment, please use a ? And please wait until the Q & A

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

MadDScout says to Mrs BGG(6:32 PM):
Much thanks

You are welcome

MadDScout says(6:32 PM):
Thanks to Kaleigh for our first report:

MadDScout says(6:32 PM):
KDP Consigns Finance Minister Vacancy to Iraqi Govt. to Fill: Official

Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) has given the choice to the Iraqi government to fill the vacant
position of former Iraqi finance minister, Hoshyar Zebari, said a member of KDP's leadership
council.

MadDScout says(6:33 PM):
(( A new approach. This job traditionally has gone to a Kurd. ))

Speaking to BasNews on Thursday, Nuri Hama-Ali said for the KDP the position is not as important
as the true partnership in the Iraqi government; therefore, his party has given up the finance
minister's post for Baghdad administration to fill.

(( True partnership, i.e. a true position of value where the Kurd's get a real say in the government. ))

MadDScout says(6:34 PM):
Zebari, who held the position on KDP's share, was sacked over corruption charges which the KDP refuses strongly, saying the move is politically motivated.

Earlier Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi asked KDP Leader and Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani to name another candidate for the vacant position, Hama-Ali added.

"But it seems that with this mentality of Baghdad nothing can be done," he noted, "The position is KDP's share but that's not important for us because they retaliated politically and unconscionably against Zebari."

Commenting on the same topic, Arafat Karam, KDP faction leader at the Iraqi House of Representatives, also agreed that for his party true partnership is more important than the position.

Some parties have four seats in parliament while they have been assigned very senior positions in the government, Karam said, "That means there is some sort of injustice and political partiality."

(( Alluding to a monority rule situation. ))

MadDScout says(6:35 PM):
https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-Fill-Official

They will give up the seat understandably, for a position more in line with a true "partnership" and a real say in the government

any??'s so far
comments?

MadDScout says(6:36 PM):
Ok moving on

MadDScout says(6:36 PM):
Iraq and the IMF start the second review consultation of the credit preparation program

2017/06/01 (00:01 PM) - Number of readings: 200 - Number (3938)

The second round of consultations between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which will last until June 4, is underway in Amman, Jordan, as Iraq seeks a loan of about $ 840 million as part of the Iraq-IMF credit program.

Al-Abbadi's financial adviser says that in response to a question on the importance of these talks, Iraq is seeking a loan of about $ 840 million as part of the credit program signed between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund for a period of 36 months starting July 7, 2016, with a concessional loan of approximately $ 5.3 billion, repayable over five years. The program provides a financial umbrella for Iraq of more than $ 15 billion, including concessional loans from the World Bank and the Group of Seven major industrialized countries, Financing as a postponement of Kuwait war compensation premiums.

Saleh said that the delegation that will participate in these talks from the Iraqi side will include in addition to him, the Minister of Finance and the Agency Abdul Razzaq al-Issa and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak with a wide team of experts from the ministries of oil and planning and finance and the Central Bank and Electricity and the Bureau of Financial Control.

The agreement aims to rebalance the account of public finances and external account and improve public financial management while protecting the social expenditure of Iraq, according to a recent interview with the head of the mission of the Fund for (range) and also indicated that Iraq can bear its indebtedness if the Iraqi authorities carried out the financial correction agreed with the Fund under an agreement Credit readiness.

While those concerned with the economic issue, that the realization of economic reforms will contribute to the creation of attracting factors for foreign investment, which will expand the country's productive base and ease the burden of the public budget.

Economic reforms in Iraq include an increase in taxes, electricity charges and improved banking control to fight corruption and money laundering.

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...paration-progr

MadDScout says(6:38 PM):
These are not new loans but the ones agreed to back on July 7 2016

In case anyone wondered.

It appeared not well understood on Facebook

The taxes are an important part of this and was stipulated by IMF

MadDScout says(6:39 PM):
Any??'s or comments

BGG says(6:39 PM):

Great job Pat.

MadDScout says to BGG(6:40 PM):

Thanks much

BGG says(6:40 PM):

One cannot complain about the News Cycle lately. TONS of CBI related articles out the last day or so...

MadDScout says(6:40 PM):

Here is one of consternation

Parliamentarian: Central bank classifies banks depending on luxury things

01/06/2017 05:08 | Number of readings: 15

Direction Press/Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary finance Committee, Haitham al-Jabouri, expressed surprise and astonishment at the results of the classification of government banks and issued by the Central bank, stating that classification has adopted luxury things that do not work for banking.
In a statement, Al-Jabouri said a copy of it, "the direction of the press," struck us with great astonishment and astonishment, replete with exclamation marks and question flags we are monitoring the results of the classification of State and private banks issued by the Central bank on the nature of the standards and mechanisms adopted in it, which had become a bit of a trap for the weak souls who maligned on the lapses and inhale the haraam money and have made a passable road to some of the strongpeople relying on the moods of the values or satisfaction of the decision. "

"This classification, which has adopted some foreign banks in Iraq without a fair assessment, is not practised in Iraq is only trading in the sale of foreign currency and earning millions of dollars a day of profits without benefiting the country with a development or economic activity or to carry out the simplest banking transactions from lending, depositing or credit to any Iraqi citizen," he said, adding that it was "found to absorb people's power and rob their money and not to develop the market or support the economy."

MadDScout says(6:42 PM):
(( These are unregulated foreign banks, who don't actually have a physical presence in Iraq, i.e. a local branch, but who's only purpose seems to have been to make deals on the sale and trade of foreign currency. To look for loopholes in the system, to make back door deals and follow the big fish in hopes of keeping their schemes active and working. These do not take deposit, or loan to a single Iraqi, nor invest in anything that would pay back into the system. But have made their living on the backs of the people. ))

"We are not against the principle of reward and punishment, but with its condition and conditions of fairness in evaluation, equal opportunity and fair standards, which have not we discern any of them in the afternoon," the classification is based on luxury things that do not work for banking credit and leave important pillars in the work of banks. "

(( al-Jabouri is saying fair is fair, and we don't "discern" anything fair in these measures. These measures are frivolous, do not go far enough, and leave many "important pillars" of banking and fair standards left to address. ))

On Wednesday, the Economic Committee of Deputies warned the central bank to continue its banking classification policy to varying degrees of participation in the Currency Auction window, calling for a commitment to neutrality and non-discrimination between banks.

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?49676-Parliamentary-The-central-bank-classifies-banks-depending-on-the-luxury-things&p=174179#post174179

MadDScout says(6:43 PM):

The CBI was warned by the Economic Committee of Deputies about this loosely applied course of action, and to adhere to "neutrality and non-discrimination between banks".

any??'s
comments?

Have I put anyone to sleep?
LOL

BGG says(6:44 PM):

Lots of news about the EC "warning the CBI"...

which I find interesting.

not that I have any further detail... it just struck me odd.

MadDScout says to BGG(6:45 PM):

Yes and trying to herd them into the reform process

MadDScout says to BGG(6:45 PM):

Things are getting done but still have work to do

BGG says(6:45 PM):

Oh - BTW... I had a VIP contact me today... all these nutty projections about where oil will get to... not gonna' happen. For a lot of reasons.

BGG says(6:45 PM):

This info comes direct from a M.E. oil producer.

MadDScout says to BGG(6:46 PM):

Today reports about oil suggested a large supply on hand

BGG says(6:46 PM):

They don't think oil will get above 50 - maybe ever again. Just passing on what they said.

MadDScout says to BGG(6:47 PM):

I am inclined to think that also for a bit at least

BGG says(6:47 PM):
I think the upside for us is - if Iraq has any inkling about this - they need to diversify and get their private market reformed and on a roll now.

BGG says(6:48 PM):
Which, obviously - and in light of articles like the last one, starts with currency reform.

MadDScout says to BGG(6:49 PM):

It is amazing the things being suggested to privatization

Dinar Dave says(6:49 PM):

Iran just has to say Boo to any ME country and oil will go up over 50.00

BGG says to Dinar Dave(6:51 PM):

That, I will agree with you on - they were talking production realities.

MadDScout says to BGG(6:50 PM):

Many things that were always under the government control

MadDScout says(6:50 PM):

This story is like a wart you thought you excised, then to wake up some day 6 months from now to find it's back again.

It seems to always come from similar sources(ill informed)

Water resources deny US report on cracks in Mosul Dam

Journal May 31, 2017

Baghdad - Journal News

The Ministry of Water Resources denied on Wednesday a report by the USA Today newspaper about a crack in the Mosul dam, up to 370 feet, saying it was "facing devastating damage unless it undergoes immediate repairs."

MadDScout says(6:51 PM):
"This is not true," said Mehdi Rasheed, director general of water dams, in an interview with the Journal News. "This situation has not been proven in the dam because the US engineering team is in constant contact with us.(about) the health".

MadDScout says(6:51 PM):

Army Corp of Engineers have been the lead on this for some time

MadDScout says(6:52 PM):

On the other hand, MP for the province of Nineveh Haneen Qaddo in an interview with the «Journal News» that "there are certain parties are trying to stir confusion and fear between the people of Nineveh province and Iraq in general, especially as the liberalization is nearing completion after a major defeat of the terrorist organization, which may have been Receives support from some quarters, including the United States of America. "
"This is part of propaganda aimed at creating confusion among Iraqis, as well as distracting the armed forces from their basic objective and intimidating them with the collapse of the dam," Qado said.

In a report published by the USA Today newspaper, a crack in one part of the 370-foot-high dam could put the lives of 4 million people at risk by sending floodwaters to more than 200 miles downstream towards the capital Baghdad, swallowing villages, Fields, causing economic damage of up to $ 20 billion, according to estimates of the Army Corps of Engineers.

The Iraqi government has postponed a decision on renewing the contract with an Italian engineering company managed by the Engineers Corps, when the old contract ends this year. The government may try to implement the reforms required to plug itself; to save expenditures at a time when it feels pressured by the cost of a war against a terrorist organization.

"The Iraqi government is very optimistic about the level of reforms needed for the dam, so the contract will not be renewed," said Todd Todd Simonet, commander of the US Army Corps of Engineers, who said the time was running out for the government while considering the decision. Pointing out that he expects to take another two months, and in the end we can also get a decision or not.

"The danger posed by the dam is still very high," said one official responsible for the security of the dam at the Engineers' Corps.

The paper quoted an analyst as saying that the Iraqi government is facing deep political divisions that in turn postpone important decisions, in addition to the financial crisis, which further hinders decision-making.

The current contract with Trevi Group is worth $ 300 million, part of which is financed by the World Bank and other loans. The dam will require at least another year of intensive work before it becomes stable, according to US Army Corps of Engineers estimates.

Construction of the dam, which provides irrigation and hydropower to Iraq, was completed under Saddam Hussein's regime in 1985.

Although the dam is constructed correctly, it is built on a soluble basis of water. Since its construction, workers have drilled holes and poured plaster (a mixture of water, cement and mud) into these openings to strengthen the foundation of the dam. But dam maintenance has declined in recent years, raising fears of massive default.

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?49672-Water-resources-deny-US-report-on-cracks-in-Mosul-Dam&p=174174#post174174

MadDScout says(6:54 PM):

So at the end of this we have some work that is ongoing. It is not 100% neither is it "the sky is falling".

If the sky were falling, I would be asking what the Army Corp of Engineers as supervisory over the Italian company, along with the Italian company doing the work, have been doing all this time. As though this were just a situation of neglect.

And if in "decline" more the better reason to not renew a contract for repair, by a company on site that has allowed recent said decline.

"Look, we hired plumbers to fix the plumbing, what have they been doing?"

or as stated, just a confusion piece designed to put questions in the minds of those watching the government and expecting great change

MadDScout says(6:55 PM):

Confusion is part of the bag of tools and tricks, used by those who do not want Iraq to succeed.

Trick question:
Can anyone think of who would benefit by more confusion?

Any ??'s comments complaints or "other"

MadDScout says(6:56 PM):

I wanted to leave a bit of time for ??'s and comments but it looks like I got no takers

Dinar Dave says(6:57 PM):

It seems so long since the last time you were here... Think everyone is in awe...lol

MadDScout says to Dinar Dave(6:58 PM):

Philidius says(6:58 PM):

?

MadDScout says to Philidius(6:58 PM):

Go

Philidius says(6:58 PM):

So we can say that we are not in... Kick the Can down the road yet?

MadDScout says to Philidius(6:59 PM):

I am not sure of the ??

Philidius says(7:00 PM):

Meaning the RV.

MadDScout says to Philidius(7:00 PM):
That is the goal

BGG says to Philidius(7:00 PM):

You are saying we are not "IN THE RV" - as in, RIGHT NOW??

BGG says to Philidius(7:00 PM):

is that what you are saying?

Philidius says(7:01 PM):

Is that question for me?

MadDScout says to Philidius(7:01 PM):

They are coming from a centralized government and having to learn a lot of new concepts that have never been the case in Iraq

BGG says to Philidius(7:01 PM):

I'm trying to understand your question.

Philidius says(7:02 PM):

I see now the question was for me. Kicking the can down the road means waiting longer for the RV.

MadDScout says to Philidius(7:02 PM):

I don't think anyone wants to kick the can down the road

BGG says to Philidius(7:02 PM):

Where do you see that inference? Where is that notation?

MadDScout says to Philidius(7:03 PM):

I usually take it to mean procrastination

which I don't think is happening

Philidius says(7:03 PM):

I guess the question is, are we still fairly expectant.?

Yes and it only takes watching the news to see it

MadDScout says to Philidius(7:04 PM):

One day they have to get their head around a concept then few days later we see adjustment

can't ask for more

Philidius says(7:04 PM):

I will it will admit I don't take time to read all the articles. What I do watch are posted responses to articles. I'm not great on interpreting the articles.

except to be inhumanly fast for our benefit

MadDScout says to Philidius(7:05 PM):

They can give you night sweats
LOL

Philidius says(7:05 PM):

Lol.... yeppers.

MadDScout says(7:05 PM):

I had an OPED piece but is kinda long

Philidius says(7:06 PM):

You guys are the brains, I'm the Watcher.

MadDScout says to Philidius(7:06 PM):

(handshake) It takes many

MadDScout says(7:06 PM):

It gives a picture of where Iraq is and where they could go

The end of the Mosul game: a new beginning for Iraq or a perfect storm to renew the sectarian conflict?

2017/06/01 (00:01 PM) - Number of readings: 245 - Number (3938)

Eric Davis *(OPED)

Translation / Ahmed Zubaidi

How will the defeat of an organization in Mosul affect Iraq? Will the expulsion of the organization from the city reshape Iraqi politics or a new wave of sectarianism? Unfortunately, the current political and economic conditions do not bode well for the post-Mosul Iraq.

The former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has created many problems that will face Iraq after a duel. It is known that Maliki's sectarian policies during his second term as prime minister from 2010 until his disqualification in 2014, marginalized the Sunni Arab population in Iraq (and Iraqi Kurds), which explains to the extent Big Why did large segments of the population of Mosul sympathize with the chattering elements when they took over the city in June 2014.

The heroic efforts of the Iraqi army, with the support of the Kurdish Peshmerga in the Kurdistan region and the federal police, to liberate Mosul are about to be undermined by political machinations in Baghdad. This involves the complicity of the Iranian government, which is working behind the scenes to establish a dominant political center in Iraq.

Maliki has facilitated the expansion of Iranian influence as part of his efforts to return to power. He has helped in this process to escalate differences among the Sunni political elite in Nineveh and Anbar provinces and the political imbalance in the Kurdistan Regional Government.

When the low oil revenues are added to this poisonous mix, the enormous funds needed to rebuild the cities of Mosul and Anbar are already a serious problem. Complaints by the Anbarians that they have not received their promised reconstruction funds are accompanied by accusations that some funds have been stolen by corrupt politicians, which do not bode well for the future. Although al-Maliki has effectively blocked all reform efforts, the authority of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi is declining as he loses influence over Maliki and his Iranian allies.

While the Obama administration did not view Iraq as a major foreign policy priority, at least some effort was made to confront sectarianism and maintain some "soft power" policies. For example, USAID and the State Department funded education projects. The lack of interest in the Trump administration in Iraq, other than helping it fight against a da'ash, suggests that Iran and its followers in Iraq - al-Maliki and the Iranian-armed factions - have the freedom to move forward with sectarian politics.

And because there are few forces working to prevent the spread of sectarian tensions, what awaits Iraq is more instability. In this context, terrorist forces will continue to find fertile ground for the continued recruitment of dissatisfied elements into Iraqi society. Thus we can predict the growing strength of terrorist groups in Iraq that will exploit the rise of sectarianism.

Terrorist activity will be reflected in continued suicide bombings in Iraqi cities, targeted killings of Shi'ites and secular forces, especially in Baghdad, and gang attacks on police stations, military bases, government departments and efforts to recruit disgruntled Sunni Arabs. Continued political instability will reinforce corruption in State institutions and the lack of improved social services.

Since the beginning of its offensive to restore Mosul in the fall of 2016, the Iraqi army has achieved significant social and political assets in Mosul and throughout Iraq as a result of its efforts to reduce civilian casualties and thus increase casualties, , And treat the residents of the liberated areas with respect. A comprehensive strategy of national reconciliation is needed to ensure a staunch defeat in Mosul to prevent the return of the organization again.

MadDScout says(7:12 PM):
((Only what could be))

MadDScout says(7:12 PM):
At the same time, Nuri al-Maliki is trying to return to power by strengthening his ties with Iran and the armed factions he supports. He has also built a network of strong economic and financial interests that also depend on relations with Iran.

As oil prices fell, relations between the customer and the client were damaged. Maliki's ability to provide financial opportunities for politicians associated with Iran to bring other sources of funding to him as well as to establish closer ties with the Islamic Republic, and the establishment of a wide network of beneficiaries in Iraq, and give priority to the economic and commercial interests of Iran in Iraq. For example, he did nothing to protect the agricultural sector in Iraq.

Iraq's agriculture sector declined much before the US invasion, weakened by UN sanctions in the 1990s and total neglect of Saddam Hussein's regime. As soon as the Coalition Provisional Authority canceled subsidies to Iraqi agriculture in August 2003, and using the argument that the state has no business to support agriculture (a compensatory assumption given the US government's extensive support to US farmers), agriculture in Iraq is unable to Competition with Syrian and Iranian imports in particular of fruits and vegetables.

When Maliki was prime minister, it was often questioned why Maliki preferred Iranian imports to Iraqi products. One of the areas for this was the bricks industry used in construction, an industry whose origins date back to antiquity. However, Maliki ordered the import of Iranian bricks, which seriously undermined the economic feasibility of the production of Iraqi bricks. Later, it became clear that Maliki had already wanted to develop his economic relations with Iran.

Although al-Maliki was at the forefront of politicians who defend the de-Baathification policy, he focused on former Baathists whom he considered his enemies, while he allied himself with other Baathists when he found such alliances in his favor. Thus, his sectarian policies are clearly selective and designed to enhance his political and financial interests.

Maliki's policies were bad enough when he was prime minister, but Iraq can not bear another blow after the completion of the expulsion of Dahesh from Mosul and the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar.

First, because the costs of reconstructing Mosul, Falluja, Ramadi and other cities and towns already exceed Iraq's funding capacity. However, financial and administrative corruption in state institutions continues unabated. Iraq can not lose any funds it can mobilize for reconstruction efforts.

Secondly, the inhabitants of the areas occupied by them were subjected to significant shocks. Iraq does not have the mental cadres and institutions capable of treating even a few of those who suffer from a wide range of problems such as post-traumatic stress disorder. If the federal government in Baghdad fails to promote national reconciliation, the task of addressing the psychological problems of the population of liberated areas will be more difficult.

Thirdly, the entire educational system in areas previously controlled by the former needs reconstruction, not only materially, but also in terms of curricula that will promote national reconciliation. Teachers need new curricula and teaching plans to address anxiety, distrust and fear that the future may bring to their students. Efforts to promote trust and reconciliation will remain superficial if the federal Government pursues sectarian policies

Perhaps most important is the creation of new jobs for the homeless, many of whom do not have a place to work to return to. Thousands of small businesses have been destroyed, which has prevented many Iraqis from working in areas controlled by a hasty organization.

Maliki's fingerprints can be seen in opposition to the contract with an American company, Olive Group, to repair and operate Highway 1, which runs from Baghdad to Amman through Anbar province. This new project would make the highway a safe route, and while the peaceful times were on, this highway would generate revenues of about $ 1 billion per month.?

However, Iran has mobilized its political supporters, including the armed factions it funds, to oppose a project that would create thousands of jobs in the construction sector in Anbar. Iran is concerned that the 25-year-old Ebadi government concession will create significant US influence in Iraq.

Abadi believes that the project will help economic development, while there is no cost to Iraq. The highway project No. 1 is just one of many indicators on how to undermine the sectarian policy of economic growth and political stability in Iraq.

Are there political forces in Iraq that could prevent Maliki from promoting his agenda?
The coalition led by Moqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, is the only strong movement that opposes Maliki and a coalition of state law. Muqtada al-Sadr himself has served as an Iraqi national figure and has established contacts with Sunni Arabs and secular Shiites, as well as the classes that form the social base of his movement. However, Sadr does not have the support of Iran or many members of the political elite.

What is needed is a national dialogue on national reconciliation. The convening of a national conference bringing together politicians, clergy, civil society activists, academics, youth and tribal leaders is critical to restoring the confidence needed to rebuild Iraq.

This conference will send an important symbolic message to all segments of Iraqi society that a new social and political model is on the political agenda.
Does the Trump Administration have an interest in urging the Iraqi government to pursue the national reconciliation agenda?

It is not clear whether Trump himself is aware of or wants to urge the Iraqi government in this direction, but a member of his security team, National Security Advisor General McMaster, is certainly aware of the urgent need not to see the military defeat of Mosul, The United States in Iraq.

Hopefully, General McMaster will educate Trump on how to avoid grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. The Bush administration was responsible for creating political instability through its conflicting policies after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. For its part, the Obama administration was guilty of negligence.

The time has come for the United States to pursue a policy in Iraq that will help it achieve positive results. Dasch's military defeat offers such an opportunity. Is Trump's management eligible to do so?

* Professor of Celtic Science at Rutgers University

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?49684-The-end-of-the-Mosul-game-a-new-beginning-for-Iraq-or-a-perfect-storm-to-renew

SammmySossa says(7:08 PM):
??

MadDScout says to SammmySossa(7:08 PM):

Go

SammmySossa says(7:09 PM):

ok great newstimes ... May ask how do you feel about everything ? Can you see the light at thye end of tunnel soon ??

MadDScout says to SammmySossa(7:10 PM):

It is getting brighter but I don't watch the light, I watch the tunnel for jagged edges

SammmySossa says(7:11 PM):

lol

SammmySossa says(7:12 PM):

??

Horsegal says(7:14 PM):
?

dale says(7:14 PM):
?

ABNewsflash says(7:19 PM):
?

Mrs BGG says to SammmySossa(7:20 PM):

Go

MadDScout says(7:20 PM):

He had not much love for Maliki eh?

Mrs BGG says to SammmySossa(7:20 PM):

Sammy do you have your question

SammmySossa says(7:21 PM):
nothing you all are great

Mrs BGG says to SammmySossa(7:21 PM):

Okay thank you!

Mrs BGG says to Horsegal(7:21 PM):

Go

MadDScout says to SammmySossa(7:21 PM):

(handshake)

Mrs BGG says to dale(7:22 PM):
GO

dale says(7:22 PM):

MadDScout with the Trump administration's position on Iran, the IMF, World Bank and UN involved in the process IYO do you see any way our country and these organizations would let Maliki and Iran succeed in their sinister efforts? ( I saw what the article said about Trump, but wonder about believing it )

Horsegal says(7:22 PM):

?

Mrs BGG says to Horsegal(7:22 PM):

GO

MadDScout says to dale(7:22 PM):

IMO Nope!

Horsegal says(7:22 PM):

I can't get into the chat with my ipad

Mrs BGG says to Horsegal(7:23 PM):

Can you just ask the question, we see you :P

dale says(7:23 PM):

That's my thinking.

Horsegal says(7:23 PM):

I wanted to ask if you agree with the dismal prognosis for Iraq that 2 articles ago predicted

MadDScout says to dale(7:23 PM):

I think the President is on a learning curve but I am hopeful

That IS will continue
and conflict will worsen

BGG says to Horsegal(7:23 PM):
I do not.
Period.

OK thanks

BGG says to Horsegal(7:23 PM):
End of story

dale says(7:23 PM):
Got great advisors too.

ABNewsflash says(7:24 PM):

I have noticed Barzani has been making some headlines against the opposition of Maliki coming back into power!

MadDScout says to Horsegal(7:24 PM):

It was an opinion piece and only lays out how difficult the road for them is

BGG says to Horsegal(7:24 PM):

ISIS may continue - but not as in the past.

Horsegal says(7:24 PM):

thx

Not that he is predicting the future

Horsegal says(7:24 PM):

OK

(y)

Mrs BGG says to ABNewsflash(7:24 PM):

GO

BGG says to Horsegal(7:24 PM):
Now they are going to be a "Caliphate in their minds"

Horsegal says(7:25 PM):

Hehe

MadDScout says to BGG(7:25 PM):

:ahaha

Pablo says(7:25 PM):

?

ABNewsflash says(7:25 PM):

I have noticed Barzani has been making some headlines against the opposition of Maliki coming back into power!

MadDScout says(7:25 PM):

Yes there is some bad blood there

Mrs BGG says to Pablo(7:26 PM):
GO

Pablo says(7:26 PM):

Do we have any updated info on prices coming down in Iraq?

MadDScout says(7:26 PM):

Certain kinds of prices but not across the board like we would like to see

Pablo says(7:27 PM):

?

Mrs BGG says to Pablo(7:27 PM):

GO

Pablo says(7:28 PM):
Have any new battle maps of Mosul come out in the last day or so?

West Coaster says(7:28 PM):
?

MadDScout says to Pablo(7:28 PM):
Yes and appears to be in the 98%ish range

MadDScout says to West Coaster(7:30 PM):
Ok Thank you everyone for being here tonight for newstime

Mrs BGG says(7:31 PM):

Thank you MadDScout & OkieDinar!!

MadDScout says(7:31 PM):
I hope it was worth the hour

MadDScout says to Dinar Dave(7:31 PM):
LOL

Great job MadDScout!!

You rocked it with the News!!

MadDScout says to Dinar Dave(7:31 PM):

Everyone have a great rest of your evening

dale says(7:31 PM):

Thanks MadDScout

Martha Sue says to magnetlady(7:32 PM):

thank you so much! great newstime!

Baxter1243 says(7:32 PM):
Thx Madscout.... appreciate it...

MadDScout says to Mrs BGG(7:32 PM):

Thank you Ma'am

Mrs BGG says(7:32 PM):

Thank you Okie for Copying on last minute notice!!

West Coaster says(7:32 PM):

Thank you all

MadDScout says to Baxter1243(7:32 PM):

My pleasure

Mrs BGG says to Okie Dinar(7:32 PM):

You rock girl!!

MadDScout says to West Coaster(7:32 PM):

Welcome much

MadDScout says to Okie Dinar(7:32 PM):

Thank you Kaleigh

Mrs BGG says(7:32 PM):
Thank you everyone for joining us for News Time!!