Agreement between Barzani and Talabani, Barham Salih, the extension of
Date: Monday, 10/24/2011 18:22

Said Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani that he and leader of the «National Federation» Jalal Talabani, have reached an agreement to extend the mandate of Barham Salih, the head of the Kurdish government to the end of this year, and will move a Kurdish delegation headed by Saleh to Baghdad early next week to discuss the implementation of agreements reached by the recent delegation of party with Iraqi political blocs. A statement of the Barzani: «Since the circulating media reports of changes in the presidency of the Kurdistan Regional Government, has made some officials mixed signals about the agreement», said «I would like to know the people of Kurdistan, I I discussed with President Mam Jalal on this topic, will not happen any switch until the end of this year, and in the new year will take the necessary steps ». The agreement signed between the two main parties in July 2007 on Tnaoppema to take over my presidency, parliament and the government every two years of the life cycle Alantkhabahujae extension decision in favor of, as he seeks the Kurds to« unite attitudes »of the critical developments that are going through their own territory, such as the escalation of disputes with the central government about the files are complex, the most important oil and gas law and Article 140 of the disputed areas, and the file of the Peshmerga, as well as the continuation of Turkey and Iran in the bombing of border areas and the two say that militants party« Free Life »and« Kurdistan Workers »waging attacks against them from the region.

https://translate.google.com/translat...w%26id%3D28448