Hi all, I heard the latest news chat the other day in regards to the possibility of using a 1031 exchange. This made me start to think outside the box. With that said, if it's possible and if we were to have access to using a ROTH IRA, by depositing the currency in its current value and pay the taxes on that value, once it matures or RV's would it then be tax exempt? I called a financial advisor who said he has never been asked that and didn't know where to find the answer. Any help would be great.