A Virtual World.... But Is It Reality?...

Thread: A Virtual World.... But Is It Reality?...

A Virtual World.... But Is It Reality?...

Hello Everyone:

I have been seeing commercials, and reading articles of how far virtual reality, and robots have come along... In the coming years it seems more, and more individuals will come to find pleasure in their own little virtual world... Bonding with robots as if they were real... In fact, exercising ideas with this artificial intelligence that is quite frankly, abhorrent, and perverse... Pleasure seeking is reaching a whole new level... This is what generally occurs when certain individuals are defined by lawless behavior... As the depth of sin is deeper, and becomes an acceptable way of conducting oneself in our society, it is only a matter of time before acts of an even more abominable state are introduced into the mainstream...

Many of the nations that have advanced economies, and the latest technologies no longer have depth to them as it concerns their ability to have conversations that have true meaning to them, and many live through the things that are acquired... While technology can be used for good... Satan has managed (as he always has throughout the centuries) to convince, by using various methods of manipulation, to appeal to one's vanity, and self-serving ideals...

So while our world sinks even more into the depths of depravity, these lustful, pleasure seeking ideals will only fulfill one's inmost being so far.. In fact, once many are immersed into this debased frame of mind, fulfillment within the spirit will eventually be sought... In ancient days, this came in the form of idols made of metal, stone, and wood... One could fabricate a god to their liking, and one that appealed to the imaginings of their own minds, excepting, while excepting their abhorrent behavior... This of course lead to the eventual acceptance of child sacrifice to these so called gods... Unwittingly, those who allowed themselves over this spiritual frame of mind were being mislead, and deceived by "spiritual wickedness in high places."...

With technology such as virtual reality, individuals could very well be influenced to accept behaviors that become so seared within one's spiritual being, that leads to individuals actually desiring to act upon these lusts in their various forms in the physical realm... Some technologies are better left not coming to fruition... Especially in this present evil age when many are seeking what is right in their own eyes...
    The same can apply to spiritual principalities that represent darkness as these entities will most certainly use these technologies to further mislead mankind down what God refers to as a crooked path... One that will, in the advent of time, lead all of mankind to the brink of total annihilation...

There is another side to these technologies that have, and will ever increasingly lead individuals to live in a world that is nothing more than fantasy... Yet, many will find it quite real, and in their imagining's creates a world that seeks fulfillment... The coveting of such a virtual world, so that which is reality is not within that person's mind... Satan, and his cohorts can, and have had a field day with one who is in this spiritual state... This can also be enhanced with the use of drugs, or drug sorcery... Which can further the illusion of that which is a fraud, and cause a lack of discernment on the part of an individual who is deceived...

Remember what is declared in Jeremiah chapter 17 verses 9-10:

9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it? 10 "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds.…

It is indeed best for us to take the initiative to reflect on our inmost beings... With the guidance of our Creator God of course... Meditating on HIS sovereign will for us, and adopting HIS WAY as our own should be paramount within our lives... It would have certainly saved many of us a great deal of regret in overall scheme of things... But even wrong decisions made in our lives, these mistakes can be used for good, as we learn the lessons of the past, and ensure that we no longer repeat them...

Mankind is being conditioned to rely heavily on the creation for their survival, and spiritual enlightenment... While the creation can certainly be enjoyed, it must not be allowed to become more important to one's fulfillment on a spiritual level so as to cause one to despair to the point of no longer wanting to live life, or to function as God would want us to... It is best to accept the reality of this temporary world we live in, and place one's hope in the surety of a better one to come upon the return of the KING of kings, and the LORD of lords...

In order to overcome this over reliance on the physical, or flesh, our focus, and Spiritual enrichment must have its foundation on the very ONE who gave us life... That can be easier said than done, and most certainly we cannot even begin to accomplish this without the Spirit of the Living God helping to guide us into a peace of mind that surpasses all that is seen by the naked eye... But it is certainly not an impossible goal with the strength our Sovereign Creator provides us... Even in a world so diametrically opposed to the ONE who gave life...

Here are a few articles to read about the subject of virtual technologies, and the introduction of artificial intelligence on a far grander scale in the years that lie ahead...
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...eality/385134/
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ce-uc-berkeley

There are those who view the majority of mankind as "useless eaters," and would love nothing more than to cull the herd, so to speak, in order to further their control over mankind... This mindset is of course Satanic in nature... For as scripture points out all are important in the eyes of God... Remembering that most are deceived, and in turn are being used for a purpose that our Creator is allowing for... Satan understands that in order for him to accomplish this goal, he must continue to manipulate mankind into believing we can live our lives in such a rebellious state against our Creator, that there will never be consequences for having done so... It has certainly worked over the centuries, and were it not for the love of God for HIS creation, we would have destroyed ourselves long ago...

In God's mercy, HE allows for death in order to save... In fact, it was HIS SON's death that has, and will ultimately save those who are willing to repent through the Lamb of God...

Loving our enemies is not something that comes naturally to us human beings... But it is necessary for our growth in Jesus Christ... For while we were sinners HE sacrificed HIS perfect life for our imperfect ones... The greater the sin, the greater mercy our Father will show for one who is willing to repent through HIS Son who sits at God's right hand...

May we remember to live our lives through the Spiritual calling in the ONE TRUE MESSIAH... For God has certainly set us free from the lie that permeates, and dominates the world at large... Keeping it real my friends..

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 01-18-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Re: A Virtual World.... But Is It Reality?...

It can be so easy to slip into spiritual lethargy when physical needs are provided... And especially if physical blessings are experienced on a scale that one is not used to... It can be overwhelming, and at the same time deceiving... Perspective can be lost, and in time God is not nearly as relied upon, sought, nor relied upon for strength, and guidance... I was reading Psalm 73, and it reminded me of what has transpired with some of God's most fervent, and faithful followers when HE blessed them above in great abundance... King David slipped into a pattern of sinful behavior that lead to him murdering to cover up his initial lawless deed... King David of course repented with a humble, and contrite spirit... But the lesson is for us to learn from in the importance of not allowing our spiritual relationship with God to suffer when all is seemingly well on a physical level...

His son Solomon began his rule as king with a desire to be wise in ruling over the people of Israel when ask by God what he desired most as ruler... Very prudent answer as God acknowledged this man's desire to please HIM, and gave Solomon the physical blessings he did not ask for... But in time, Solomon's desire for that which is created far outweighed his love for God, and pleasing himself through access in many ways led this king to sin greatly before the Almighty... He too repented, and acknowledged his folly, and concluded in Ecclesiastes chapter 12:

"13 When all has been heard, the end of the matter is: fear God [worship Him with awe-filled reverence, knowing that He is almighty God] and keep His commandments, for this applies to every person. 14 For God will bring every act to judgment, every hidden and secret thing, whether it is good or evil."

Jesus address's a spiritual condition which would be a problem during this present time during the end of the 1st century AD when revealing to John what would transpire as we near the end of the age when just before our Savior would return... God already knew what we are about to experience would come to pass, and those who are called according to His purposes would forsake through neglect their spiritual calling... The flesh truly is weak, even when the spirit in all of us is willing...

Which is why wholehearted reliance upon the Spirit of God is vital to one remaining sober to the reality of the need for God in order to not fall into a delusional state spiritually... Where that individual can be fooled into believing their lives are being conducted in a manner that is pleasing to the Father of all creation... When in fact judgment of themselves has been mired in seduction of basing their spiritual life on the abundance that is being experienced on a physical level... Very easy to do when the flesh becomes priority... Jesus address's this in Revelation chapter 3... Remember that God knows the end from the beginning, and knew that there would be a time during the time HE is addressing when this would be a problem for some of His children:

"15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold (invigorating, refreshing) nor hot (healing, therapeutic); I wish that you were cold or hot. 16 So because you are lukewarm (spiritually useless), and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of My mouth [rejecting you with disgust]. 17 Because you say, “I am rich, and have prospered and grown wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked [without hope and in great need], 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold that has been heated red hot and refined by fire so that you may become truly rich; and white clothes [representing righteousness] to clothe yourself so that the shame of your nakedness will not be seen; and healing salve to put on your eyes so that you may see.

19 Those whom I [dearly and tenderly] love, I rebuke and discipline [showing them their faults and instructing them]; so be enthusiastic and repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, your sinful behavior—seek God’s will]. 20 Behold, I stand at the door [of the church] and continually knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him (restore him), and he with Me. 21 He who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God], I will grant to him [the privilege] to sit beside Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down beside My Father on His throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear and heed what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Being aware of just how vulnerable we truly are to Satan's devices helps us to remain humble to the reality of just how vital reliance upon God's Spirit is during this age of great deception... That serpent of old is counting on wealth to become an idol in our lives, and become priority... While leading to more sinful practices as the devil's seduction devours the very reason that life has meaning in reality... The willingness to give up everything for the sake of one's calling in Christ Jesus is something we must address within ourselves on a daily basis... With the wisdom to honestly assess where we stand spiritually, and what truly is most important... Because the time will come when God will put us to the test to ensure we understand who we truly are, and what is the most important aspect of our lives...

As Asaph summed up in Psalm 73 when God led this man to understand that coveting through envy of those who have wealth is not wise at all... It could very well lead to one becoming that which the wicked are defined by... Coming to the realization that our fervent desire should be for HIM WHO is not seen... Rather than that which is seen... Here is a song based on this portion of Psalm chapter 73 by the Sons of Korah... Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIpnW3rtRQ4

21 Thus my heart was grieved,
    And I was vexed in my mind.
    22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
    I was like a beast before You.
    23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
    You hold me by my right hand.
    24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
    And afterward receive me to glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
    And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
    26 My flesh and my heart fail;
    But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

27 For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish;
    You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry.
    28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
    I have put my trust in the Lord God,
    That I may declare all Your works.

God's blessing, and peace be upon us all through His Son.. Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-20-2022 at 07:48 AM.