Donald Trump's First Day In Office as POTUS... Any Relevance?...

Thread: Donald Trump's First Day In Office as POTUS... Any Relevance?...

Donald Trump's First Day In Office as POTUS... Any Relevance?...

Good Morning Folks..

Hope your weekend was good one... I was reading an article the other day about future President Donald Trump, and how in his 1st day in office (being January 21, 2017) he will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old... Here is the link for his date of birth information.. https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11...-god-ordained/

Lets revisit the speech that has been posted on this forum countless times, as Christine Lagarde utilizes numerology in the first few minute of her address given to the National Press Club on January 15, 2014... Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDephpcCZA

This was a rather odd, and coded way of beginning her speech to such a prestige's group... What does numerology have to do with the world economy?... Apparently it must be very important, and it seems she was sending a message... As she is the spokesperson for the IMF, Ms. Lagarde does as she is told as she indicated in the speech, so she may not have known what the message meant... Her emphasis on the number 7 was extremely bizarre to me as she used this number to make the point of the message... Which again was for those who are in the know as it concerns how numerology works when such communique is given..

It will have been 3 years, (she gave it on January 15 2014) since this occurred, and yet the world is still in a state stagnation as it pertains to the economy.. Which is why I have made sure not to forget about it simply because Christine L. made it clear that there would be 7 strong years as it concerned the economy... That of course has not begun yet, and she made clear the world was thawing from the deep freeze the economy had endured the previous 7 years...

How did she know there would be 7 years of a strong economy is what I have wondered... What is going to occur after these 7 strong years?... Which is why I would like to figure when the starting point is to this 7 year period... I believe the numerology message was meant to give one clues to what this date is... Since I heard the message back in mid 2014, as you all well know, I have taken stabs at trying to figure it out... Unsuccessful in my attempts, but not deterred, I came to conclude that finding the answer may not occur until the time frame had either past, or was getting close...

So when I read the article about president elect Donald Trump's age being associated with so many 7's, well my interest was peaked... Especially considering all of the great news we are receiving as it concerns the progress that is being made over in Iraq with the war against ISIS, as well as the economic stability that continues to occur it seems with every day that passes, we could very well be close to having what we have been waiting for within Iraq... Question is, does Christine Lagarde's message have anything to do with the release of Iraq's currency, and the 7 year period of prosperity she declared would occur?... I do not know...

She used passed historical events that either had, or by using a numerology method of compression, a particular number that would result in the number 7... Remembering her speech was given in 2014, she stated that it had been 70 since the Bretton Woods conference that lead to the emergence of the IMF... She stated if the 0 was dropped, the result would be 7.. She stated it had been 25 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall... She declared the number 25 twice for emphasis to ensure that if the number is compressed, one would come to the sum of 7.. (2+5=7)... She then went on to remind her audience that it had been 7 years since the beginning of the recession that the world was still in the process of trying to recover from...

So to reiterate, Donald Trump will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old during his 1st day in office as president of the United States on January 21st, 2017, or 1/21/2017... If we compress that date we have a total of 14... (1+2+1+2+0+1+7=14)... Which is of course "7 two times."... We have Christine Lagarde declaring it to have been 70 years since the Bretton Wood conference, 25 (2+5=7) years since the fall of the Berlin Wall, and 7 years since the beginning of the recession that began in 2007... 70, 7, and 7 in both instances...

Was this the coded numerology message she was conveying?... Will 1/21/2017 serve as a beginning of the 7 year strong economic time frame she declared in her speech?... Could it also possibly be when the increase in Iraq's currency occurs as well?... Time will tell whether it is one, or both, or neither... Maybe monetary reform will take place before the 21st of this month, and the beginning of the 7 year period will occur on soon to be President Trump's first day in office?...

But I will say this... There is much more orchestrated, and predetermined far in advance then most would like to believe... We are on a time line within this world as we near the end of this age before the return of Jesus Christ... Ultimately, God is in control of all that occurs on HIS earth.. As scripture points out HE blesses the just, and the unjust... As well as utilizing evil to bring judgment upon people's, and nations... God is very precise when it pertains to events, blessings, and judgments as scripture declares as well... My question is who is giving Christine Lagarde her information, or where did it originate from... Scripture points out that there are spiritual principalities of darkness that occupy high places... By the way, angels can appear in human form as Genesis points out that the 2 angels that entered the city of Sodom did so as men... The angel Gabriel is declared a man in Daniel chapter 9 verses 20-21 declare:

"20 Now while I was speaking, praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God, 21 yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering."

In Hebrews chapter 13 verse 2 scripture reminds us: "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

So if angels can appear in human form, that of course means that Satan can appear as such... We live in a very deceptive time, and the supernatural will emerge on the world scene in an ever increasing fashion as we near the end of this age, and the transgressions of mankind have reached their fullest... If Satan is as Ephesians chapter 2 verse 2 points out, "You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil--the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God," we certainly need to be careful not to place our trust in the flesh...

Even though mankind does utilize various calendars in this world, God's calendar has always been, and will always be based on a 30 day month, and a 360 day year... As scripture points out in Revelation, and the book of Daniel, the beast will reign for a 1260 day period, or 42 months.. Which of course is 3, and one half years...

If we do have a 7 year period of economic blessing in accordance to God's calendar that would be 360 days times 7 which would give us 2520 days... On the Gregorian calendar 7 years times 365 equals 2555... We add 1 day to that total because 2020 will be a leap year for a total of 2556.... The Gregorian calendar would give us 36 more days.. So we would take 36, and deduct that number of days beginning from the 21st of January which would take us to the date December 17th 2023...

So I decided to do a little research concerning December the 17th, and that day begins the celebration of Saturnalia... This was a celebration that actually began not too long after the flood, and it was done in honor of the so called rebirth of Nimrod through his son Tammuz... Remember how God chastened the Israelite's for their participation in this heathen ritual as Ezekiel chapter 8 verses 13 through 14:

"13 And He said to me, “Turn again, and you will see greater abominations that they are doing.” 14 So He brought me to the door of the north gate of the Lord’s house; and to my dismay, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz."

Over the centuries, and in different cultures, the names changed to protect the guilty... Baal, Ra, Apollo, and Saturn just to name a few... Here is a few links that you can look over for yourself that describes this time of the year...

https://www.simpletoremember.com/vita...eRealStory.htm

https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&...K0CzYQ1QIIaigF

https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&...K0CzYQ1QIIZygC

Here are some images that you can click on, and receive a brief overview of what the pic contains, or means... As well as information within the picture itself... https://www.google.com/search?q=satu...yY14f2oErkM%3A

The reason I bring this up is contained within the first link is the fact that during the Roman celebration of Saturnalia, an individual, male, or female was chosen, and given great honor, privilege, and substance (fattened up so to speak) beginning on the 1st day of this holiday for a 7 day period beginning on December 17th.. At the end of the 7 day period, and on December 25th the person would be sacrificed as he, or she symbolized evil, gluttony, and other vices that were considered sinful... What if this 7 year period of economic blessings was meant to allow for the public at large to be seduced into a false sense of security due to abundance in many facets.. Including sinful behavior!...

Once this 7 year period is up, chaos ensues because of an economic collapse perhaps, or something else catastrophic?... Which could lead to mayhem that would begin on the same day the Saturnalia celebration begins?... Which is again December 17th!... Which is again 36 days before January the 21st!.. The same number of days that separate the Gregorian 7 year period from God's calendar for that same 7 year period...

During this 7 day period, courts were shut down, law enforcement was non-existent, and lawlessness was allowed to abound... It was justified by the leaders in order that the masses could feel free to vent their frustrations in abominable fashion...If a nation is defined by sin, well, one could not probably imagine what occurred... Again, there was NO LAW at this time... Depending upon the nation's moral state, well, need I write more..

Saturn is also known as "father time," god of agriculture, god of fire, the grim reaper, just to name a few...

I honestly do not know if there is any relevance to all of this.... But things they are a changing on the world scene... At some point the West, including the US, Europe, where once we were calling the proverbial shots in this world, could very well change in the years that lie ahead... China is preparing to take the stage as the world's superpower... In fact remember a few years back when Christine Lagarde was giving a speech in London, and declared the IMF headquarters could move to Beijing, China at some point in the future... Based upon how well the Chinese economy was in comparison to the world leader now..Which is of course the United States.. Here in the link to that article: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...on-u-s-economy

How the US has managed to stay on top after being trillions of dollars in debt is truly odd, and remarkable at the same time... This cannot go on forever, and maybe, just maybe our Creator God is giving those who place their trust in HIM a 7 year opportunity to prepare for the coming judgment of Western Europe, and North America... Time will tell dear friends...

Our reliance on the Spirit of God is absolutely essential to finishing the most important race, and enduring the good fight waged against spiritual principalities that represent darkness in high places... Ephesians chapter 6... Remember that Satan can appear as an angel of light when he needs to...

Wise as serpents, and gentle as doves as we strive to be defined by God's unfailing love... For HE is love, and has shown humanity such great mercy through HIS SON... Who 2,000 years ago came in the flesh, warned us about these times we now live, and died for the spiritual redemption of those who chose to believe on HIM... Repenting through the blood of the Lamb begins that spiritual journey on the straight, and narrow path that our Father in heaven has placed us on... May we show our faith, reverence, appreciation, and love for our Eternal God as we strive to live in accordance to HIS sovereign will...

It will indeed be darkest before the return of the KING of kings, and LORD of lords.. May the material cares of this life not cause any of us to neglect the greatest calling one will ever receive... A calling that entails eternal life through the Son of God for those who strive to "be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect."...

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 01-14-2017 at 04:53 AM.

Re: Donald Trump's First Day In Office as POTUS... Any Relevance?...

Hello Friends..

I was noticing that I had placed the wrong link to the Donald Trump article that pointed out he would be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old on his 1st official day at POTUS... I replaced it above, and placed it here as well... https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11...-god-ordained/

God bless, and hope your weekend is a great one...

Popeye7