LATE NIGHT poppy3 5-11-2012

Thread: LATE NIGHT poppy3 5-11-2012

LATE NIGHT poppy3 5-11-2012

10:58 PM [poppy3] banker responded this evening from v/n saying they have been told to hang on for another week waiting on action from iraq. China is still pushing for them to rv but because of actions being taken in iraq and their loeadership they have been told they are on hold to further developement??? i have no idea what they are expecting to happen but would suspect it has to do with maliki stepping down or being removed.?? TIME WILL TELL . SORRY THE NEWS ISN'T BETTER. BE BLESSED POPPY3
    11:01 PM [OfCourse13] Hi Poppy. Hope no one has already asked: What do you expect to happen with Maliki?
    11:04 PM [DOUBLE B] sug >>
    11:05 PM [poppy3] love it 2 --- most money managers work in groups at banks and are employed by banks . They tend to put everyone in the same type investments. A stratigist will work within your parameters and find investments and work directly with you and not just deversify in the stock market. I for one never will invest in the stock market period. Sold all stock 35 years ago and have done much better on my own buying and selling real estate. Have never lost a dime in real estate and have done over 140 buys and sells in 36 years. This is a field if you don't know stay out of it but if you study it ,it can be awesome. Poppy3
    11:07 PM [poppy3] most financila planner are just glorified insurance sales peeps that just put you in the products they carry. Be it bonds, annunities, insurance etc. Stear clear of them. Poppy3
    11:10 PM [poppy3] i have a stratigist located in knoxville that checks out great. Mine is here in nashville but he doesnt take any new clients. I am very blessed to be invited as one of his customers. He was introduced to me through a very close friend that has millons with him. Poppy3 i migh say i started over a year ago searching for the right professionals i would need. Poppy3
    11:12 PM [DOUBLE B] poppy, wasn't it your Mom that had to go the the hospital ? I think you said she was ok, just checking.
    11:14 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 the reason i would never invest in stock market or even mutual funds. I had about 200 thousand in mutual funds where they spread your money out in different stocks and at the end of the year you get a print out of what you are invested in. I started looking them up and found they had my money invested in two po*rn studios. I immediately cash out and started investing my own money. Poppy3
    11:15 PM [poppy3] DOUBLE B my step dad and i was driving my mom back and forth but he is home and fine just a false alarm. Thanks for asking poppy3
    11:16 PM [DOUBLE B] Ok, ok, glad to hear, Thank you Jesus. Sorry for the confusion on my part.
    11:20 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 ok think about this when you place you money with a broker any broker they place your money in a pool with thousand maybe millions of other, and it is traded on the stock exchange??? Ok you have turned you families money into hand of people you have never met?? You dont know if they are crooks, drunks, drug addicts, berny maddeoff, etc etc. Why would anyone do this period. The stock market is a fraud for most people. They make money wether you do or loose it all. My mom last 180,000 three years ago and only recovered a little less than 28,000 after atty fees and court cost because of a crooked broker. guys they will fleece the flock period. Do your home work. Poppy3
    11:20 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 ok think about this when you place you money with a broker any broker they place your money in a pool with thousand maybe millions of other, and it is traded on the stock exchange??? Ok you have turned you families money into hand of people you have never met?? You dont know if they are crooks, drunks, drug addicts, berny maddeoff, etc etc. Why would anyone do this period. The stock market is a fraud for most people. They make money wether you do or loose it all. My mom last 180,000 three years ago and only recovered a little less than 28,000 after atty fees and court cost because of a crooked broker. guys they will fleece the flock period. Do your home work. Poppy3
    11:22 PM [DOUBLE B] Ole Berny, boy, did he scam some people.
    11:24 PM [OfCourse13] I've thought for a long time that the stock market is like gambling, and as you said Poppy, my (future) money in the hands of people I don't share values with.
    11:26 PM [DOUBLE B] Bernie Madoff's $50 Billion Ponzi Scheme - Forbes.com
    11:26 PM [DOUBLE B] $50 BILLION ! Now that is some serious change !
    11:27 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 keep your money where you can see it touch it and pray over it and it will grow and stay safe. I can double myinvestment money annually with one type r/e investment and have many times poppy3
    11:28 PM [OfCourse13] I'm sure you're a lot better at it than I will be Poppy, but I can learn!* *
    11:29 PM [poppy3] i pray for the wisdom from on high to guide me and i pray for favor to find the investments and decernment to make the right decisions toward my money. Poppy3 works every time like clock work . My master is my partner. Poppy3
    11:30 PM [OfCourse13] I'll work on that method!
    11:30 PM [DOUBLE B] Amen
    11:30 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 i may teach a class post rv . I have had several peeps r/e agents included ask me to have a class on buying and selling r/e . Not sure yet if i will but if i find time i might. Poppy3

11:22 PM [DOUBLE B] Ole Berny, boy, did he scam some people.
    11:24 PM [OfCourse13] I've thought for a long time that the stock market is like gambling, and as you said Poppy, my (future) money in the hands of people I don't share values with.
    11:26 PM [DOUBLE B] Bernie Madoff's $50 Billion Ponzi Scheme - Forbes.com
    11:26 PM [DOUBLE B] $50 BILLION ! Now that is some serious change !
    11:27 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 keep your money where you can see it touch it and pray over it and it will grow and stay safe. I can double myinvestment money annually with one type r/e investment and have many times poppy3
    11:28 PM [OfCourse13] I'm sure you're a lot better at it than I will be Poppy, but I can learn!* *
    11:29 PM [poppy3] i pray for the wisdom from on high to guide me and i pray for favor to find the investments and decernment to make the right decisions toward my money. Poppy3 works every time like clock work . My master is my partner. Poppy3
    11:30 PM [OfCourse13] I'll work on that method!
    11:30 PM [DOUBLE B] Amen
    11:30 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 i may teach a class post rv . I have had several peeps r/e agents included ask me to have a class on buying and selling r/e . Not sure yet if i will but if i find time i might. Poppy3
    Last edited by DOUBLE B; 05-12-2012 at 05:34 AM.