Sadr al-Maliki accuse the work to make Iraq a Shiite only .. Sinead and waving to dissolve parliament and hold early elections
May 5 (May) 2012

The leader of the coalition of state law Hassan Sinead, Saturday, trying to draw confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "a pressure point is useless," asserting that the best solution to the problem is the political dissolution of parliament and early elections.

Attacked the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, accusing him of working on the funeral of the country, and asked him to preserve all the shades of the Iraqi people, stressing that governments go away or people leaving.

Sadr said in his response to a question from one of his followers asked him where whether he went to Irbil to meet Barzani and parties opposed to the government is to weaken the funeral, he replied chest "aspects of my speech to the brother-Maliki, who has made keeping the funeral a target, said that keeping the funeral is not only to save Iraq. . and Save Iraq is not only save the spectrum; not parties to save his government. "

He said Sadr "was not one day politics or governments is the portfolio of the funeral but belief Reserved Bmasomiha and parliamentarians, and I mean our references customers (...)".

He said al-Sadr "to invite him (the owners) do not forget the blood of the martyrs the Sadrists and the address of the chest first, who said it (I have since learned there and my responsibility in this nation has made such a presence for the Shiite and Sunni alike and for the Arab and Kurdish alike).

He stressed in his chest for the owners said, "Governments generally keep away and people .. and above the religions and sects and unite."

The chest that "Shi'ism became a solo in the Iraqi arena that subjects it to the risk of political isolation, or risk of exclusivity dictatorship, which was the cause of the fall (...) and kept Altsenn for bias and vice versa," asserting that "to ward off those Mufsdtan In order not to deform the reputation of bias is not unique to and that the power does not remain in the arena vulnerable to internal and external dangers I have sought to strengthen relations Shiite Kurdish Sunni and Shiite. "

Addressing the Sadr supporters by saying, "Dear beloved Iraq and because of governmental actions personal Altferdih dictatorship became in a political crisis difficult stifling led all parties to Altsarat political not the outcome of which only hurt the Iraqi people and weaken the Shiites, who became not enjoy friendship Iraq's Sunnis and Okradhm."

He accused al-Sadr, "some parties in power and Almstatherin by seeking to discredit heard Kurds as terrorists or thieves oil," noting that "not Altsenn is terrorism is not Kurds are thieves," but he also said "not without denominations of various impurities and the corrupt whatever."

He said Sadr "is not being a Shi'ite to be the common, but I am as I was before, I'll be always for all Iraqis wherever they are Shiite or Sunni Arabs who were or Kurds," noting that the Kurds and Sunnis, "our brothers in Iraq and they are us and them what we have and that if any mistakes were it of some of the affiliates of bias still exists and all been shot to wage and pinch the fire to a disk Iraq. "

And on signing an agreement with leaders of political blocs in Erbil, said the leader of the Sadrist movement that "the signature of the Convention on the same points nine logical do not conflict with the Islamic Shari'a and to the creed Shia great nor to the national rules of the Holy, but as a matter of love Iraq and its sects Fannie before to be a Shiite, I Iraqi-born, housing, and those who loved him and when his enemies Bagdha to the occupiers, terrorists and corrupt Alumblyxiaoaan and whoever they are and from any point they are. "

And the holding of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in the 28 of last April, a meeting with the President of the Republic Jalal Talabani and parliament Osama Najafi and the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi and President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani in Irbil, in what some observers attempt to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after the alliance with the current A thoracic components of the National Alliance task.

The leader of the coalition of state law Hassan Sinead, Saturday, trying to draw confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "a pressure point is useless," asserting that the best solution to the problem is the political dissolution of parliament and early elections.

Said Hassan Sinead, in a statement issued from his office today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of it, that "all attempts to divide the National Alliance ended in abject failure," considering the withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "a pressure no longer viable."

Sinead said that "the best solution for the current political problem is the dissolution of parliament and early elections," noting that "a national meeting and resorting to the Constitution is the right step for the construction of the state."

He continued that Sinead "citizen statesman who speaks trust documents do not trust the statesman, who accuses and insults.

Previously, Snead said that on the ninth of January 2012, that the call for early elections is inconsistent with reality, describing the calls as "non-scary," while he noted that the National Alliance is a coherent and consistent over the previous period.

https://www.albadeeliraq.com/article19320.html