Hello!

magnetlady says(6:28 PM):
Evening ABNews, GIGI, timmyh and all

ABNewsflash says to magnetlady(6:28 PM):
good evening

1bobby says to magnetlady(6:29 PM):
Hi Mags. Hope you had a good day and an easy commute

MadDScout says(6:31 PM):
Good evening everyone how are we this evening?

suprkat53 says(6:31 PM):
Great Pat!

magnetlady says(6:31 PM):
Evening MadD
hey Bobby

patti says(6:31 PM):
great

BGG says(6:31 PM):
Evening MadScout!!

MrsBGG says to MadDScout(6:31 PM):
Hey there!

MadDScout says to suprkat53(6:31 PM):
Hello I am glad you made it

1bobby says(6:31 PM):
Hey MadScout. Good to be here with you and AB

MadDScout says to BGG(6:31 PM):
Good evening BGG

SRW says to MadDScout(6:32 PM):
Good Evening Sir

MadDScout says to 1bobby(6:32 PM):
Howdy Bobby

magnetlady says(6:31 PM):
MadD, your copier is having puter problems, so I'm backup for tonight.

MadDScout says to SRW(6:32 PM):
Hellow

MadDScout says to magnetlady(6:32 PM):
Thank you Mags

ABNewsflash says to BGG(6:32 PM):
Hello ,Good evening sir...

MadDScout says to magnetlady(6:32 PM):
Thank you for being there

1bobby says to magnetlady(6:33 PM):
TY for copying

MadDScout says(6:33 PM):
Welcome to newstime for Thursday night 11/3/2016

SRW says to 1bobby(6:33 PM):
Same to you my man.. Thanks both of you!

MadDScout says(6:34 PM):
I would like to thank BGG and Mrs. BGG for the opportunity and the place to have a news time.

I would like to thank all of our mods for the outstanding job each and everyone one of them do.
Thank you to the Facebook group, we have a lot of people over there doing a bang up job on research
and keeping the threads full of news. Also I have noticed an increase in crossover traffic, chat to
Facebook and back. Nice

MrsBGG says to MadDScout(6:34 PM):
you are welcome!! We're blessed with an amazing team!!

MadDScout says to MrsBGG(6:35 PM):
Yes Ma'am we are indeed

MadDScout says(6:35 PM):
I do understand it is hard to include everybody in the thank you, that deserves it. It is truly an enormous job accomplished here.

I would like to invite those not a part of the D.U.C.E.(Dinar Updates Currency Exchange) list.

To check into it and make sure you are on it

It can be found here>>>https://www.dinarupdates.com/observer/

Look right and center of page and you will see it.

It will be a way of contacting the members when there is a shift in the value of the Dinar.

Then the list will become a repository of do's and don'ts, it will help you with real suggestions based off of, on the ground experiences, and research by some of those who have been bringing you this great research to this point. some will be from you the membership, who bring us back your experiences.

MadDScout says to magnetlady(6:38 PM):
Do you have a list of Newstime rules?

magnetlady says(6:38 PM):
I can get one

MadDScout says(6:39 PM):
Is ok if trouble

We can just all play nice.

Okie Dinar says to MadDScout(6:39 PM):
PLEASE BE NICE TO OUR COPIERS AND MODS DURING NEWSTIME AND PLEASE WORK WITH US TO KEEP OUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN AN AREA OF WHEN WE ASK FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. ITS REALLY TOUGH ON THE COPIERS WHEN IT IS SCATTERED AND ALSO REQUIRES MORE TIME TO COLOR AND PRODUCE. IT IS ALSO HARD FOR OTHERS TO READ AT A LATER DATE. SO AGAIN PLEASE BE NICE TO THEM AND LETS KEEP THE COPY IN ORDER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! If YOU HAVE A QUESTION - USE A ??

MadDScout says(6:40 PM):
Any ??'s before we move ahead?

Thank you

MadDScout says to Okie Dinar(6:40 PM):
Thank you

MadDScout says to suprkat53(6:40 PM):
You with us Kathy?

magnetlady says(6:40 PM):
PLEASE BE NICE TO OUR COPIERS AND MODS DURING NEWSTIME AND PLEASE WORK WITH US TO KEEP OUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN AN AREA OF WHEN WE ASK FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. ITS REALLY TOUGH ON THE COPIERS WHEN IT IS SCATTERED AND ALSO REQUIRES MORE TIME TO COLOR AND PRODUCE. IT IS ALSO HARD FOR OTHERS TO READ AT A LATER DATE. SO AGAIN PLEASE BE NICE TO THEM AND LETS KEEP THE COPY IN ORDER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! If YOU HAVE A QUESTION - USE A ??

MadDScout says to magnetlady(6:40 PM):
Thank you

david334 says(6:40 PM):
?

suprkat53 says(6:41 PM):
Yes sir!

MadDScout says to david334(6:41 PM):
Go

Hold in place

david334 says(6:41 PM):
Just a quick thought on the discrepency in oil production between Iraq and the Kurds It wqas a late story

david334 says(6:42 PM):
300,000bbl

david334 says(6:42 PM):
?

1bobby says(6:43 PM):
A few weeks ago there was discussion about outside agencies being brought in to take care of that issue. I believe it came out about a week ago. The articles pertaining to it are in the forums. I'll try and grab it and give you a notification if ok?

I posted the articles so it rings a bell

david334 says(6:44 PM):
not a big deal regarding the 2017 budget passage

1bobby says(6:44 PM):
Well kinda. They have to know productions before moving forward

productions go to percentages paid on both sides

david334 says(6:45 PM):
right thanks

1bobby says(6:45 PM):
Good question

MadDScout says(6:45 PM):
I would think the discrepancy would need addressing

1bobby says(6:45 PM):
All that said it's not going to be hard to get good numbers forward

MadDScout says(6:46 PM):
I don't think it is good for the bottom line if there is a disparity

david334 says(6:46 PM):
Sounds reasonable thx (y)

1bobby says to david334(6:47 PM):
Very welcome

SRW says to MadDScout(6:47 PM):
?

1bobby says to SRW(6:47 PM):
GO

SRW says to MadDScout(6:47 PM):
I thoght a 17 percent oil revenue agreement had been made?

david334 says(6:48 PM):
?

MadDScout says to SRW(6:48 PM):
As far as agreements go yes supposed to be but what is at question is bpd

Sound right?

david334 says(6:49 PM):
It was an issue of double counting not a move to undermine Baghdad

SRW says to MadDScout(6:49 PM):
Your the Master, Me, Grasshopper..

MadDScout says to SRW(6:49 PM):
It is a problem with production not percent of budget

david334 says(6:50 PM):
?

MadDScout says to david334(6:50 PM):
Go

david334 says(6:50 PM):
Why are the parties fight the justice and accountibility law you posted

ABNewsflash says to david334(6:51 PM):
There will be a report on this issue later

david334 says(6:51 PM):
(y)

ABNewsflash says to david334(6:52 PM):
if there is any questions on this article it, don't forget to ask

MadDScout says(6:52 PM):
We have Superkat53 (Kathy K from Facebook) who will be leading us in a prayer tonight. We are glad to have you with us Kathy.

suprkat53 says(6:52 PM):
Dearest Heavenly Father, we come to You tonight to thank you first and foremost for all of the blessings You have given us. Thank You also for all of the hands, minds and hearts that make up this wonderful group of people. We come tonight to humbly ask, Lord, that You would bless Iraq. Be with her people as they struggle to make sense of what is happening in their lives. Be with her military and the coalition forces working with them as they fight to free her of the evil that is present there. Be with her leaders as they work to rebuild the government and country so that her people may grow and prosper. We also ask, Lord, that you wrap Your loving arms around all those who serve – all over the world – Military, First Responders, Firefighters and Law Enforcement. Guide them, protect them and keep them safe so that they may go home to their families. Be with the families of those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice, comfort their hearts and souls. Be with all those who are suffering and let them know that they are not alone. Lastly Lord, we ask that You would grant us wisdom and patience as we wait upon Your perfect timing. Shine Your light in us that we may be an example to others. Work in us that we may shine Your light into the world. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.

MadDScout says(6:54 PM):
Tonights news seems like a mixed bag but we are still in a very good place. They are still moving forward on many fronts. We are also seeing ground work being laid for the taxation structure and more evenly applied tarrifs. Much investment starting up in many places.

We are watching Anbar being refurbished and all that is going on in Basra, and it's outlying cities.
And a speedy push into Mosul.

BRB

This article is from 11/2

jimplants says(6:56 PM):
excellent lead off summary

MadDScout says(6:56 PM):
Ministries vacant basket will not be resolved before the release of Mosul and to ensure that the
parliamentary vote

02/11/2016 (21:01 pm) - The number of readings: 538

Baghdad / Wael blessing

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi fear of failure again, if you do decide to submit candidates for the
vacant ministries to parliament, before it gets guarantees vote.

Most thought the political blocs and holds that lingered Abadi continued to submit candidates for
some of the ministries, and behind it the fear of the province of some blocks the voting session for
lack of candidates.

Parties close to the prime minister acknowledges that the latter had "surrendered to the quota
system," noting that he was "looking for an intermediate equation" between the candidates and
partisan technocrats.

MadDScout says(6:56 PM):
They favored members of the Dawa Party, last week, that the prime minister presented the candidates of four ministries vacant names, most notably defense and interior.

This came after leaks published (range) which revealed sending Abadi candidates for the ministries of defense, interior, trade and industry and minerals names to Parliament.

But the Information Office of the Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri denied two days after the publication of the names, to have Parliament had received the names of candidates of Ministers.

According to the leaks, the Abadi nominated both Irfan Hayali of the Ministry of Defense, and Qasim al-Araji, the Ministry of Interior, and Qutaiba al-Jubouri, the Ministry of Commerce, and Necmettin enhancer to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals.

The number of candidates for the post of defense minister, in recent weeks, to about 20 candidates nominated by Sunni forces, compared to 3 candidates to the

MadDScout says(6:57 PM):
Ministry of the Interior, provided by the Badr bloc exclusively.

Candidate of the Ministry of Defence

Says MP Mohammad al-Karbouli, the head of the parliamentary answer, that "the powers Union bloc
is still awaiting a response from the prime minister on the candidates nominated for the post of
defense minister."

He Karbouli, in connection with the (range) yesterday, that "Osama Najafi gave 10 names, in addition
to six others nominated Iyad Allawi," but he says he has "yet to choose a name from the candidates
to the Ministry of Defense did not occur."

The National Bloc, led by Iyad Allawi, has confirmed it has had "the greatest luck" to obtain the
vacant defense portfolio for more than 3 months.

And renewed the National Bloc, a few days ago, its adherence to the ministerial entitlement including
the defense portfolio, despite the return of its leader to take over his duties as deputy president of
the republic.

MadDScout says(6:58 PM):
Agreed Forces Union, last October 17, in the presence of Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the nomination of four names to the Ministry of Defence, were sent officially to the President of the Government. The candidates are all of the "Badr stallion, full-Dulaimi, and Jaber, Ahmed al-Jubouri."

It was close to the coalition forces parties had earlier confirmed, (range), escalating the chances of MP Ahmed al-Jubouri of Mosul, to win the post of defense minister.

On the other hand sees MP Karbouli "The prime minister may postpone presentation of vacant ministries, private security, until after the liberation of Mosul," attributing it to his desire to get rid of the "confusion and" international pressure that accompanies the appointment of some ministers, which would get rid of them after the elimination of Daesh. "

Escape from voting blocs

Since months ranges ministries vacant file in place, especially after the vacancy of other ministries
such as trade, industry, and finance.

In this context, MP Taha defense, member of the National Alliance and a member of the Front,
Reform, that "al-Abadi did not want to provide the Ministry or say two of the four out of fear of
failure in obtaining the votes supporting him or perhaps evade the blocks that do not have a stake in
the government from entering the parliament session."

MadDScout says(7:00 PM):
It is likely the defense, told the (range) yesterday, said that "to be bag industry is the only one that decisively," pointing out that the prime minister "has not yet agreed on the three Badr candidates for interior or defense that did not know do you give it to coalition forces or Abadelha trade with Allawi's bloc. "

The Allawi bloc, had said earlier, she no longer wanted to "trade" because there are suspicions in corruption cases surrounding the work of the ministry.

And he sacked the prime minister, last year, the Minister of Trade Mlas Alexanzan Abdul Karim, a member of the National Bloc, after issuing an arrest warrant judiciary against the backdrop of corruption charges. But the cabinet statement pointed out that the decision to sack the minister was due to interruption of his work.

War without security ministers
MadDScout says(7:01 PM):
For its part, says MP Huda Sajjad, for a team-Abadi, "The prime minister runs a fierce war and frees the land from the grip Daesh without a defense minister or the interior."

And carrying MP Sajjad responsibility on the political blocs, which says that it "did not agree on a single candidate to fill the vacant ministries."

It adds a member of the State of Law, told the (range), that "the political blocs have forced the prime minister to choose the candidates accept their blocs, after failing to provide ministers technocrats", citing what a few months before an event with a trade candidate Yusuf al-Asadi, who rejected some parliamentary blocs Altusit it.
And it describes the carpets, a member of the Dawa Party, a block, that "the masses did not agree to Asadi although he technocrats."

MadDScout says(7:01 PM):
The parliament had voted, in the middle of last August, the nomination of Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, Minister for Higher Education, and Hassan al-Janabi, a minister of water resources, and Kazem cup Minister of Transport, and Jabbar and coffee and oil minister, and Anne wholesome Osei, Minister of Reconstruction and Housing. And he refused to name Yusuf al-Asadi and trade minister.

Believes MP Huda Sajjad said, "Abadi will not repeat it it again, and wait blocs agree on all the vacant ministries to ensure they are all in the voting session."

https://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/5...#1585;-ا

I did not post this because it was a day old and I personally don't post it if it is more than 12 16 hours old

But sometimes I keep a copy anyway

Andrew what's your take?

ABNewsflash says(7:03 PM):
Mosul first! Then work on the minister of appointees,that way Abadi has the support of the people!

MadDScout says(7:04 PM):
He is making it sound like he is leaving it in their court(parliament) or at least the blocs to input the names

But has given a good argument for making it after Mosul liberation

Seems not set in stone but maybe a way to light a fire under the blocs

MadDScout says(7:05 PM):
??

Anybody have any ??'s

It was a long article

I know some have asked about the ministers

Seems some have not put in any and some want multpile positions

Andrew

ABNewsflash says(7:09 PM):
ok no questions here is that article

SRW says to MadDScout(7:09 PM):
?

MadDScout says to SRW(7:09 PM):
Go

ABNewsflash says(7:10 PM):
Legal representative: political differences hinder the adoption of the Justice and Accountability Act

03/11/2016 10:32:25
Powers demanded dissolution of the accountability and justice, as opposed to the National Alliance on it.

SRW says to MadDScout(7:10 PM):
Seems as though Mosul has to be liberalized from Islamic Terrorism.. Then everthing else starts to take place?

MadDScout says to SRW(7:11 PM):
I can't say as I disagree

suprkat53 says(7:12 PM):
?

MadDScout says to SRW(7:12 PM):
I don't say have to

MadDScout says to SRW(7:12 PM):
But it will go a long way towards it

We know the CBI wants Political/Social stability

SRW says to MadDScout(7:13 PM):
Yes Sir....

MadDScout says to SRW(7:13 PM):
As markers it is looking for for the advancement of all sectors

MadDScout says to SRW(7:14 PM):
Did that help?

SRW says to MadDScout(7:14 PM):
Thankyou..

MadDScout says to SRW(7:14 PM):
(y)

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:15 PM):
Did you have a ??

suprkat53 says(7:15 PM):
We saw in Fallujah that it wasn't totally done before Iraq claimed victory. Do you think the same will happen in Mosul?

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:15 PM):
I think there are many little towns along the way also that get cleared

In these little towns they raise the Iraqi flag

Sometimes we get a report that citizens have raised them

1bobby says to suprkat53(7:16 PM):
I think with all the Coalition forces involved in Mosul we'll see a completly different handling of info as far as a liberation

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:16 PM):
I think they will make a bigger deal than just declaring a flag raising

1bobby says to suprkat53(7:17 PM):
Involved in a way they weren't in Fallujah

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:17 PM):
But I see what your asking and a short answer could be yes

Depending on help from the populace

suprkat53 says(7:18 PM):
What I'm getting at is that we have a ways to go yet before we see anymore progress?

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:18 PM):
Not so much if you are asking

1bobby says to suprkat53(7:18 PM):
The progress is amazing so far

ABNewsflash says(7:18 PM):
progress is being made everyday in Mosul

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:18 PM):
The eastern boarder of Mosul proper is in Iraqi hands

1bobby says to suprkat53(7:19 PM):
We gotta remember Mousl is 2nd largest city in Iraq.

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:19 PM):
There is a coalition in force on the eastern side

1bobby says to suprkat53(7:19 PM):
Parts of Mosul have already been entered

suprkat53 says(7:20 PM):
Thanks. Pretty much what I thought, but thought some others might be wondering.

ABNewsflash says(7:20 PM):
actually there was an article about forces taking a break in fighting which was untrue

1bobby says to suprkat53(7:20 PM):
Loved the question. It's what people want to know

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:20 PM):
You're welcome

MadDScout says(7:21 PM):
Andrew

suprkat53 says(7:21 PM):
(y)

ABNewsflash says(7:21 PM):
Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed, on Thursday, for the continuation of political differences over the approval of the draft law of accountability and justice between the National Alliance and the Union of Forces.

He said committee member Ibtisam al-Hilali said in an interview summarized by the "obelisk", that ((((("there is a political agreement to pass the Justice and Accountability Law in the House of Representatives but at the same time there is an objection by the Union forces, as well as the National Alliance on the enactment of this Act."))))

"The powers demanded dissolution of the accountability and justice, as opposed to the National Alliance on it on the grounds that the Commission had not completed all the procedures," and noted that "the Baath Party Constitution prohibits the enactment of a single law for accountability and justice."

Referred to the House of Representatives failed to pass most of the session, the Justice and Accountability Act because of the controversy raised by the said law between the political blocs.

https://almasalah.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=86575

MadDScout says(7:23 PM):
Baath party?

jimplants says(7:23 PM):
.?

1bobby says to jimplants(7:23 PM):
GO

MadDScout says to jimplants(7:23 PM):
Go Jim

jimplants says(7:24 PM):
how can they desolve a newly passed law thats on the books its toooo late

ABNewsflash says(7:24 PM):
I had the feeling that a few folks in Facebook were little upset over this article? It clearly sais, and I Quote "there is a political agreement to pass the Justice and Accountability Law in the House of Representatives,but at he same time there is an objection bythe Union Forces,as well as the National Alliance on the enactment of this Act!

Well of course you are gonna have some differences over this law! I dont think anyone likes going to jail?

SRW says to MadDScout(7:25 PM):
?

ABNewsflash says(7:25 PM):
J and A is not passed yet

MadDScout says to jimplants(7:26 PM):
I have not seen it pass either

MadDScout says to SRW(7:26 PM):
Go

jimplants says(7:26 PM):
my bad then i missread two weeks ago

SRW says to MadDScout(7:27 PM):
If a law fails in HOR.. Does it go back to Committee for rewording then back to HOR. Reread twice and then voted on again?

MadDScout says to jimplants(7:27 PM):
Is cool

1bobby says(7:28 PM):
It does go back to committe but the reads do not start over

If it has a 1st reading and then goes back, next up is a 2nd reading

1bobby says(7:29 PM):
Hope that makes sense. I just spilled soup all over my keyboard

Now If it's passed as a law, then we go to the ammendment stagesmy bad then i missread two weeks ago

SRW says to MadDScout(7:27 PM):
If a law fails in HOR.. Does it go back to Committee for rewording then back to HOR. Reread twice and then voted on again?

MadDScout says to jimplants(7:27 PM):
It's cool

1bobby says(7:28 PM):
It does go back to committee but the reads do not start over

If it has a 1st reading and then goes back, next up is a 2nd reading

MadDScout says(7:30 PM):
Any more??'s

baxter says(7:31 PM):
?

MadDScout says to baxter(7:31 PM):
Go

Is Iraq currently in Article 8

MadDScout says to baxter(7:31 PM):
They are working within art 8 but are not fully compliant

Is the spread part of the problem?

MadDScout says to baxter(7:32 PM):
They seem to have a handle on the spread

baxter says(7:32 PM):
Ok.. thx

MadDScout says to baxter(7:33 PM):
It is a matter of putting new banking laws into effect across the board which was talked about in a speach at the International Fair held in Iraq

baxter says(7:33 PM):
Ok... Thank you

MadDScout says to baxter(7:33 PM):
Making the auctions more transparent

Holding accountable those that break the rules and followup on the education of bank employees

ABNewsflash says to 1bobby(7:34 PM):
Speaking of International Fair

1bobby says(7:35 PM):

Trade: Baghdad international exhibition portal for collaboration and by about investments in Iraq

2016-11-02 at 14:31

Baghdad scales news

The Commerce Department said Wednesday that the success achieved by this year's Baghdad international fair confirms Iraq's willingness to cooperate in economic partnerships with the world as well as a way to attract foreign investments and Arabic in Iraq.

The Ministry said in a statement/balance of news copy, "the 43 session of the Baghdad international fair confirmed Iraq's keenness to continue cooperation and interaction with the economic developments in various industries as well as information technology cooperation mechanisms for industrial, agricultural and commercial sectors in Iraq with their counterparts in the States and companies participating in the exhibition.

She explained that "the efforts of the Ministry of Commerce and General company for Iraqi opposition in preparation for the upcoming international expositions will be more spacious after stabilizing the security situation and eliminate the ISIS permanently in Iraq as security forces courage to expel terrorists from all cities of Iraq which opens doors wide to Arab and international presence at future sessions of the Baghdad international fair and the rest of the specialized exhibitions in Iraq and that the Ministry has paid much attention to her regularly in most provinces.

She noted that "the next stage requires high level coordination efforts to establish a broad government program involving Governments, institutions, organizations and economic communities to go to every country in the world to attract companies with the aim of broad participation and genuine partnerships take into consideration economic and Iraq's potential ability in dealing and interacting with economic trends, particularly since Parliament important laws began investing and how to attract capital for investment projects or economic companies."

She praised the "considerable public support for the Baghdad international fair, through official and grass-roots presence which lasted for two days and is an indicator of the success of the show and a message to all the world that the confidence of the people of Iraq fighting but builds and other efforts," lived, inviting people to visit the exhibition "intensively being national duty owed the momentum of battle and convey a message to Iraq."

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-about-investm

1bobby says(7:36 PM):
The Fair has been all over the news and will set up all kinds of investment possibilities

ABNewsflash says to 1bobby(7:39 PM):
I saw in article related to this about a certain prince finally making the conference this year in which he refused in the past

MadDScout says(7:39 PM):
This international fair was a shot in the arm for Iraq

Lot of good information was gleened

1bobby says(7:40 PM):
Iraq's willingness to cooperate with the world. This fair last 10 day's so we'll see more and more on this

MadDScout says(7:41 PM):
Anyone have anything to add or ask?

1bobby says(7:41 PM):
Now will this add to the advancement of the Investment Law? It should

I gotta say it may seem a little slow in here but the news is rockin'

LOL

SRW says to MadDScout(7:42 PM):
(y)

MadDScout says(7:42 PM):
Does anyone have anything we have not covered so far they have a question about?

1bobby says to MadDScout(7:42 PM):
I agree. Just dip into the chat logs and forums

SRW says to MadDScout(7:42 PM):
?

MadDScout says to SRW(7:42 PM):
Go

SRW says to MadDScout(7:43 PM):
The fair that is being discussed. Is that the fair that took place in Jordan about a month ago?

MadDScout says to SRW(7:44 PM):
No this one was in Baghdad

SRW says to MadDScout(7:44 PM):
Okay.. Thanks

MadDScout says(7:44 PM):
Baghdad International Exhibition

MadDScout says to SRW(7:44 PM):
(y)

MadDScout says(7:45 PM):
Located on the Baghdad fairgrounds

Bobby do you have that report ready?

1bobby says(7:46 PM):
Financial income doubled: after application of the customs tariff

03/11/2016-10:39

General Customs authority confirmed Thursday, financial revenue doubled after applying the tariff Act.

The Director General Kazim Ali Abdulla in a press statement that "the direct implementation of the resolution was 413 for 2015 issued by the Council of Ministers directed the introduction of tuition fees Act tariff evoke achieve financial revenues contributed to the economic crisis and the revival of the overall budget and offset declining oil prices."

He noted that "revenues have doubled since the introduction of the law, pointing to take resolute action to apply it properly by relying on competencies and active plans by customs."

Revealing "a comprehensive plan and vision for the future of the attribution of State revenue, and sustainability of government financial liquidity, as it was approaching the Treasury and Cabinet for study and entered into force, and we hope to come during implementation approvals."

"The central region Customs made a good amount of tariff revenue last month, distributed between the Central Customs Headquarters walshalgih and yellowish, with fees collected from 7409 load trucks, in addition to establishing 1449 sued law enforcement irregularities customs and tariff retrieval."

Link

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...customs-tariff

MadDScout says(7:47 PM):
Non-Oil revenue

MadDScout says(7:47 PM):
Those who are in charge of the ports are awaiting the more equal distribution of the tarrif laws

1bobby says(7:48 PM):
This almost speaks to the Article 8 question. We know that some areas are not being treated like other areas where tariff's are collected. So the tariff's are working, they just need some smoothing out

MadDScout says(7:48 PM):
More and more they talk taxes in the news also

1bobby says(7:49 PM):
But to double the tariff income is crazy good.

As MadScout said, more non oil revenue

MadDScout says(7:49 PM):
Imagine with full reforms implemented

Many non-oil startups as well

Investment coming to many areas

1bobby says(7:51 PM):
Local investment is skyrocketing. Now bring on the Internationals

1bobby says(7:52 PM):
Look at Toyota lately

MadDScout says(7:52 PM):
Iraqi insurance: integration with the national face of legal and administrative measures

Views 26 Date 29/10/2016 - 18:20

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Iraqi insurance company confirmed that the issue of the integration of the national insurance company it will face administrative and legal proceedings take a long time to take years for the completion of the resolution of administrative and financial belongings, because of the nature of the rules of procedure for each of the two companies.

MadDScout says(7:52 PM):
The company said in a statement received "Economy News" that the integration of state-owned companies, especially insurance, requires a thorough study of the formation of specialized committees of the fact that the integration process are complex and not easy given the nature of the work of the two companies.

It showed that paragraph (2) of Article (50) of the organizing work of the Insurance Act stipulates "the faithful wishing to merge submit a request to the Cabinet attached with all the necessary reports and data specified by the Chief of Staff instructions issued for this purpose", asserting that the company did not apply for the merger has not issued about SAB (insurance Bureau) instructions and did not request any data on the subject.

He pointed out that, based on the rules of procedure of the company board of directors of Iraqi insurance company decided not to approve the merger of the fact that the company's profit-making companies that have achieved their plans did not provide application integration, but its board's decision was a reference to the specialization Ptominac life.

The statement added that the structure of the Iraqi insurance company completely different from the structure of the National Insurance Company as well as the rules of procedure of each, along with the nature of the work of the branches and offices of the two companies operating in all provinces.

mm
Content link

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...503#post164503

1bobby says(7:56 PM):
So Insurance is being, or will be privatized

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:56 PM):
Yes

1bobby says(7:56 PM):
That would be a huge income maker for the private sector

1bobby says to SRW(7:57 PM):
LOL love it!

Gigi813 says(7:57 PM):
?

1bobby says to Gigi813(7:57 PM):
GO

Gigi813 says(7:57 PM):
So all of these figures will be applied towards their GDP correct?

MadDScout says(7:58 PM):
Yes

MadDScout says to Gigi813(7:58 PM):
Thank you for your question

MadDScout says(7:58 PM):
If there are no more questions?

Gigi813 says(7:58 PM):
helping to establish the value of their currency

MadDScout says(7:59 PM):
Yes and non-oil revenue streams

Gigi813 says(7:59 PM):
whoop whoop

1bobby says(7:59 PM):
I would like to add to the room. Holly1 brought in some good stuff today as I was copying. Please go to the chat logs and check it out. She works hard to bring us that info and should be much appreciated

MadDScout says(8:00 PM):
I would like to thank everyone for putting up with us and hanging in there.

1bobby says to MadDScout(8:00 PM):
We're gettin better huh lol

baxter says(8:00 PM):
Thx you Two..... I love your Newstime.... (y)

BGG says(8:00 PM):
Thank you guys SO MUCH for being part of the DU TEAM!!

magnetlady says(8:00 PM):
Awesome MadDScout and 1 bobby and everyone

1bobby says(8:00 PM):
Appreciate everyone being here

magnetlady says(8:00 PM):
Thanks so much

MadDScout says(8:00 PM):
I will now return controll of your chatroom over to the proper authorities

scottiegirl says(8:00 PM):
Thank you guys! I'll have the link posted "soon". Don't ya'll hate that word? lol

larrykn says(8:01 PM):
thank you guys for doing such a great job

MrsBGG says(8:01 PM):
Thank you MadDScout & 1bobby!!

suprkat53 says(8:01 PM):
Thanks guys - you rock!