Yes Ma'am we will kick off in about 1 min

magnetlady says(6:31 PM):
    No problem. YEA I made it home in time. hahaha

david334 says(6:31 PM):
    Hello Mad Scout.

MadDScout says to david334(6:32 PM):
    Howdy

MadDScout says to david334(6:32 PM):
    We have a prayer from one of our great face bookers I would like to start of with

david334 says to MadDScout(6:32 PM):
    Did you see the Saudi Bond deal 4X oversubscribed

MadDScout says to david334(6:33 PM):
    I am not sure on that one yet

MadDScout says(6:33 PM):
    Thank you Gigi for our prayer tonight.

MadDScout says(6:33 PM):

Dear Heavenly Father we humbly come to you tonight and ask for your blessing over this time we have together ... we thank you for your Right Hand guiding all things in us and around us ... thank you for pouring all the finances neededw into our accounts to meet our financial responsibilities as well as to be able to abundantly bless all those around us .. thank you for your hedge of protection around all of our men and women who are on the battlefield on land and in air and at sea ... we pray that all of the innocent in Iraq and Syria are kept safe and that the evil will be brought to justice ... Thank you God for expanding our territories to a global realm ... thank you for working through all of those involved in Dinar Update to bring us wisdom and the Truth ... may you bless and protect all of us here on the chat and for those who are not able to make it ... thank you for knowing all of our needs and for being our provider. Thank you most of all for the forgiveness of our sins and help us to cause no harm. God thank you for bringing all of us into this amazing event for such a time as this ... may this call bring you Honor and Glory ... it's in Jesus' precious name I pray all this and more ... Amen

MadDScout says(6:36 PM):
    We have Myself, 1Bobby and _AB_Newsflash

Glad you could be with us.

_AB_Newsflash says to MadDScout(6:36 PM):
    Hello,how are you

We will start with a report from 1bobby

MadDScout says to _AB_Newsflash(6:37 PM):
    Wunderbar my friend

_AB_Newsflash says to 1bobby(6:37 PM):
    hello

_AB_Newsflash says to 1bobby(6:37 PM):
    you have some good stuff for us tonight

1bobby says(6:38 PM):
    Thanks maDScout and thanks to Mr and Mrs BGG for allowing us this opportunity. And a big thanks to everyone for participating

1bobby says(6:38 PM):
    October 19, 2016

EU-Iraq high-level meeting discussed challenges ahead and cooperation

The Cooperation Council under the EU-Iraq Partnership and Cooperation Agreement (PCA) between the European Union (EU) and the Republic of Iraq met for the second time in Brussels on 18 October 2016.

The meeting was opened by the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini, who headed the EU delegation.

The Iraq delegation was led by the Iraqi Minister of Foreign Affairs Ibrahim al-Jaafari, and also included the Kurdistan Region of Iraq’s Head of Foreign Relations, Falah Mustafa Bakir.

The European Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management, Christos Stylianides, and the EU Special Representative for Human Rights, Stavros Lambrinidis took part in thematic discussions.

With the campaign to liberate Mosul from Da’esh under way, ministers’ discussions were initially focused on Iraq’s immediate humanitarian and stabilisation challenges.

Further into the meeting they also reflected on Iraq’s longer term needs.

During the meeting the EU commended the government of Iraq for its efforts to address the current crisis.

It outlined the support it is providing for Iraq’s immediate needs through humanitarian aid and assistance for displaced people, covering both short and longer term needs, including education for displaced children.

It also discussed with the Iraqi representatives the priority areas of support for the stabilisation of liberated areas in Iraq, including the removal of “booby traps”, so called improvised explosive device (IEDs), which is a precondition for the return of displaced people.

_AB_Newsflash says(6:40 PM):
    looks like they R GETTING READY FOR THE CLEAN UP PROCESS

1bobby says(6:40 PM):
    I read this article yesterday and then did some research and found this next article dating back to Jan 2016 in regards to the PCA. There is a lot more to this Eu-Iraq agreements

1bobby says(6:41 PM):
    20 January 2016

The EU-Iraq Partnership and Cooperation Agreement
    The second meeting of the EU-Iraq Sub-committee on trade and related policies took place on 20 January 2016 in Brussels.

The agreement has a wide coverage of policy sectors including trade in goods, trade in services, trade related issues such as Intellectual Property Rights, technical barriers to trade, sanitary and phytosanitary issues and a dispute settlement method.

It provides improved trade arrangements and substantial market access to EU companies, namely in public procurement (the same treatment that national companies get), services and establishment and investment in Iraq.

So as we see this is an evolving partnership that not only deals with the displaced and clean up, it also goes to trade agreements and other issues

MadDScout says(6:42 PM):
    This is more information on Iraq moving into regional position

MadDScout says to 1bobby(6:43 PM):
    Is this also the Multi Country Arabic Economic Union?

1bobby says(6:43 PM):
    I also like the attendees that included Reps from Kurdistan

david334 says to magnetlady(6:44 PM):
    ?

1bobby says to MadDScout(6:44 PM):
    I agree Iraq is moving on all fronts whether it be the Western communities or the Arabic communities

1bobby says to david334(6:45 PM):
    GO

david334 says to magnetlady(6:46 PM):
    The concept of a regional non sectarian union beyong the GCC is what has started the flows of capital to the ME. Change?? and Iraq upside versus the other members

That regional concept will light the investment fuse

Thats it sorry, but i thing the $17 billion dollar Saudi deal was an important signal

MadDScout says to david334(6:48 PM):
    I think you have a point

1bobby says to david334(6:48 PM):
    I totally agree. Iraq is being multi faceted in regards to allowing investment to flow into the country. Not just centered around a specific region

MadDScout says to david334(6:48 PM):
    that has been a selling point to some

the fact Iraq is trying"" to be a more secular nation

Women in politics

They lead the way in that move right now

1bobby says to david334(6:49 PM):
    A more transparent GOI

david334 says to MadDScout(6:49 PM):
    That is all so important for capital

david334 says to MadDScout(6:49 PM):
    Thanks

MadDScout says to david334(6:49 PM):
    I think if not specific, it at least speaks to the agreements viability

You're welcome

david334 says to MadDScout(6:50 PM):
    Absolutely

MadDScout says(6:51 PM):
    Are there anymore questions?

MadDScout says(6:52 PM):
    Basra council plans to increase non - oil revenues to reduce the impact of financial crisis

Basra council plans to increase non - oil revenues to reduce the impact of financial crisis

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...962#post163962

Basra

The Basra Council, said on Wednesday its intention to expand non-oil revenues to sustain, to reduce the impact of the financial crisis, while the local Government urged citizens to improve the reality of conservative investing its industrial and agricultural base, and sober "projects" and "non-argument" with the financial crisis, particularly that of unaffected "privileges".

Provincial Council Chief, Franck, the morning (range), to Basra to expand non-oil fiscal revenues mainly from border crossings and fee collection and joint employment projects to overcome the financial crisis and provide services to citizens and to rehabilitate young people unemployed and employed.

Franck said, that "the Council has taken decisions during the current 2016 package requires convert local revenues and social benefits imposed on oil companies for deposit in the account maintenance but did not do so, but to have" activate those decisions especially in the absence of a legal impediment prevents it. "

Citizens invited to local Government to work hard to improve the reality of conservative investing its industrial and agricultural base, concrete projects serve citizens, not to argue, especially when their financial crisis "not affected populations."

Salman said on, (45 years), to (run), "poor unemployment and optometrists services and higher prices as a result of the financial crisis and mismanagement and corruption", calling on the local government need to "work hard to improve maintenance and investment of its industrial and agricultural base and concrete projects to serve the citizens, far from relying on the financial crisis, especially if their privileges unaffected populations."

Basra has 7 ports land, sea and air border, can contribute to enable them to obtain significant financial imports, as well as numerous global oil companies operating and agricultural nature and replaceable industrial strategy.

Link

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...962#post163962

1bobby says(6:57 PM):
    This is great because if we listen to the Tues/Weds calls, we're always "heads up" to non oil revenue. Provinces are being allowed to seek revenue with the blessings of Baghdad

Of course baghdad will reap the benefit of "taxes"

MadDScout says(6:58 PM):
    Right and have you seen the revenue numbers so far?

1bobby says(6:58 PM):
    The employment possibilities in Basra are unlimited

MadDScout says(6:58 PM):
    Just from Border crossings

1bobby says(6:59 PM):
    Those are in the billions (dinar)

MadDScout says(7:00 PM):
    Right so this is them looking for more non-oil streams

1bobby says(7:00 PM):
    I think you'll see more Provinces jump on board

as they say, the legal obstacles have been removed

MadDScout says(7:01 PM):
    There has been quit a lot of "go back to work" programs also

Renovating schools

1bobby says(7:01 PM):
    Put people to work and they have something to wake up to. Providing for their families is a huge jump forward for the people of Iraq

SRW says to MadDScout(7:02 PM):
    ?

MadDScout says(7:02 PM):
    Others looking for the new crop out of college

1bobby says(7:02 PM):
    Yep. Technical schools will be a boom

MadDScout says(7:02 PM):
    There are organizations cropping up to warn people of scams to get their information also

1bobby says(7:03 PM):
    Those scams always follow a robust economy

MadDScout says(7:03 PM):
    Indeed

MadDScout says to SRW(7:03 PM):
    Go

SRW says to MadDScout(7:03 PM):
    Has the Anbar city project begun? That's huge!! Many jobs available there!!

MadDScout says to SRW(7:04 PM):
    I have seen discussion it but without the report in front of me I am not sure of it's disposition at present

Will be great and yes there are presently many jobs programs

some having been established and new ones coming up

SRW says to MadDScout(7:06 PM):
    Thanks. Just remember Rcookie bringing that huge project in.. Several weeks ago..

1bobby says(7:06 PM):
    We have to remeber Anbar was just recently liberated but the projects do include Power Plants etc. Those projects are on the table

MadDScout says to SRW(7:06 PM):
    Yes it may be in fact going on now

1bobby says(7:07 PM):
    With the help of outside assistance

MadDScout says to SRW(7:07 PM):
    I see a lot of progress in so many areas that the do run together sometimes if I am being honest

SRW says to MadDScout(7:07 PM):
    Agree!!

MadDScout says to SRW(7:07 PM):
    Thats why sometimes I will have to go baxck to read a report before trying to comment to far on it

Thank you for the question

SRW says to MadDScout(7:08 PM):
    Thankyou!!

MadDScout says to SRW(7:08 PM):
    There is so much push ven on this side of a Mosul liberation of rebuilding

many countries many 3 letter agencies it is truly a historic time we are watching

You are welcome

Any questions?

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:10 PM):
    Bobby?

1bobby says(7:10 PM):
    This next article deals with agriculture which Iraq is rich in. Again this will be a non oil revenue

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:10 PM):
    Sweet

1bobby says(7:10 PM):
    October 20, 2016 in Agriculture

IFAD to begin investment in Iraq to address challenges of agriculture and rural development

The development of the first strategic roadmap for investment in smallholder agriculture and rural development in Iraq is the focus of a high-level meeting being held in Amman from 18 to 20 October.

Organized by the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), the meeting will set the stage for identifying the priorities for IFAD’s engagement in Iraq, including the main strategic objectives, as well as the framework for the first ever IFAD investment in the country.

The development of Iraq’s country programme is aligned with, and will build on IFAD’s fragile situations strategy.

“IFAD is committed to working in the most fragile and complex environments,” said Khalida Bouzar, IFAD Director for the Near East, North Africa and Europe Division. “We will work to build the resilience of target communities in post-conflict environments such as Iraq,” she added. This, she said, would be done through complementary partnerships with local and international organizations while maintaining a clear focus on job generation and targeting the most vulnerable communities.

Also addressing the meeting on the opening day will be Ahmad A.H. Bamarni, Ambassador of Iraq to Italy. Other participants include the different directorates of Iraq’s Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Water Resources, as well as representatives of universities and research institutions working on agriculture in Iraq.

The opening session will be followed by presentations by experts from Iraq on challenges and priorities facing smallholder farming in the sectors of crop production, water and irrigation, livestock, date palm, honey production, climate change and natural resource management. Experts will also focus on sustainable agriculture, agricultural policy needs and access to finance.

A special session will be devoted to the challenges and priorities for targeting and empowering the most vulnerable communities in Iraq.

Working in collaboration with other international partners who support agriculture and rural development issues in Iraq is a key element for IFAD projects. Interventions will be made by a number of international organizations to highlight the scope of their work, and identify complementarities with the IFAD investment.

(Source: IFAD)

SRW says to MadDScout(7:10 PM):
    It's fascinating to see this occur!! God bless the people of Iraq!!

MadDScout says to SRW(7:11 PM):
    Amen

_AB_Newsflash says(7:12 PM):
    IFAD whats that , i heard of AFLAC

1bobby says(7:12 PM):
    lol

MadDScout says to _AB_Newsflash(7:12 PM):
    LOL

_AB_Newsflash says(7:12 PM):

1bobby says(7:12 PM):
    This is a little info on IFAD

What/Who is IFAD

Since it was created in 1977, IFAD has focused exclusively on rural poverty reduction, working with poor rural populations in developing countries to eliminate poverty, hunger and malnutrition; raise their productivity and incomes; and improve the quality of their lives.

The Fund has designed and implemented projects in very different natural, socio-economic and cultural environments.

Many IFAD-supported projects and programmes have been in remote areas, and have targeted some of the poorest and most deprived segments of the rural population.

IFAD has recognized that vulnerable groups can and do contribute to economic growth.

These groups have shown that they can join the mainstream of social and economic development, provided the causes of their poverty are understood and enabling conditions for development are created.

1bobby says(7:13 PM):
    IFAD also is closely tied to the UN

MadDScout says(7:14 PM):
    Unicef just kicked in half a million also

1bobby says(7:14 PM):
    Basicially IFAD will provide the resources for Iraq to be a major player not only within the country but also as far as exports

_AB_Newsflash says(7:15 PM):
    Good Stuff

MadDScout says(7:15 PM):
    This is not money down a hole

Iraq will be able to soon pay its way

1bobby says(7:15 PM):
    A whole new way of doing business in Iraq

MadDScout says(7:16 PM):
    All this help all this forward movement

the news carries itself in most cases

There are translation hic ups

1bobby says(7:17 PM):
    any questions?

SRW says to _AB_Newsflash(7:17 PM):
    ?

_AB_Newsflash says(7:17 PM):
    go

SRW says to _AB_Newsflash(7:19 PM):
    I saw the the Kurds have three names in the hat for Minister of Finance? Is that a Kurdish negotiated deal between them and Abadi?

_AB_Newsflash says(7:20 PM):
    im sure they did, take a kurd out you have to put another one

in its place

MadDScout says(7:21 PM):
    The position has traditional been a Kurd

_AB_Newsflash says(7:21 PM):
    the resumes have been submitted for a vote next week

SRW says to MadDScout(7:22 PM):
    Zebari is history, but I was just wondering, because I saw not other names?

_AB_Newsflash says(7:22 PM):
    3 ministers minus the minister of defense

MadDScout says(7:22 PM):
    They also have 4 choices for min of def

Why 4?

Couldn't say

1bobby says(7:23 PM):
    Maybe give them leadway for elimination

1bobby says(7:23 PM):
    kind of a bartering thing

MadDScout says(7:23 PM):
    Any ???'s

_AB_Newsflash says to SRW(7:24 PM):
    did that help you out any?

SRW says to MadDScout(7:24 PM):
    Thankyou!!

MadDScout says to SRW(7:24 PM):
    Most welcome

_AB_Newsflash says to SRW(7:24 PM):
    welcome(y)

MadDScout says(7:25 PM):
    One more and we will wrap

MadDScout says(7:26 PM):
    Give a sec

SRW says to MadDScout(7:27 PM):
    Did it help me? I want a person that's not a crook!! I hope they find a good man or women!!

1bobby says(7:27 PM):

Rasheed Bank intends to apply your IBAN money transfer system

20/10/2016 13:19

Good Bank announced Thursday its intention to apply the IBAN system for transferring funds into and out of Iraq, pointing to the use of the overall banking system through the application of this system.

Bank Manager said Rashad khudair in a statement "the economy has received news that" the Bank has established a training course on using the program issuing the IBAN banking identity for clients of Bank ", indicating the importance of the program in the standardization of bank account numbers for all banks operating in Iraq in preparation for the use of the banking system and improving the level of financial and banking services.

Khodair said, "it was a timetable of lectures on branch managers and staff of the current account and savings to explain the importance of IBAN", noting that "the Bank will in accordance with this system to transfer money into and out of Iraq for all bank customers through that account.

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...ransfer-system

MadDScout says to SRW(7:27 PM):
    There are more safeguards in place now as well More oversight

1bobby says(7:28 PM):
    So the banking system is coming along. I know some are frustrated with banking progress, but it is progressing

DEFINITION of 'International Bank Account Number - IBAN'

A standard numbering system developed to identify bank accounts from around the world.

It was originally developed by banks in Europe to simplify transactions involving bank accounts from other countries.

BREAKING DOWN 'International Bank Account Number - IBAN'

The IBAN number consists of a two-letter country code followed by two check digits and up to thirty alphanumeric characters known as the basic bank account number (BBAN).

It is up to the banking association of each country to determine what BBAN will be set as the standard for that country's bank accounts.

Currently, the IBAN is primarily used only by banks in Europe, but the practice is becoming popular in other countries.

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:29 PM):
    Indeed it is

1bobby says(7:29 PM):
    "Around the world"

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:29 PM):
    Problem is folks need to adjust expectation a little closer to the ground

Don't read what you want it to say, read what it says

1bobby says(7:30 PM):
    As we hear from the calls on Tues/Wed, progress is AMAZING

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:30 PM):
    If you just watch the daily news you can see all the progress

SRW says to 1bobby(7:30 PM):
    (y)

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:31 PM):
    There is some we are not privy to but what they are saying in public is great

1bobby says(7:31 PM):
    I agree. Couple the forums with daily chats, to the Newstime chats and calls, everyone should be in a good place as far as our investment

1bobby says(7:31 PM):
    I know I am

Any questions

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:32 PM):
    It may not be on our schedule but we can see it every day

1bobby says to MadDScout(7:33 PM):
    I'll go with their scgedule because what they are doing is historic

_AB_Newsflash says(7:33 PM):
    definately making good progress

MadDScout says(7:33 PM):
    Come visit us on facebook if you haven't

1bobby says to MadDScout(7:33 PM):
    schedule (darn keyboard)

Yes the people over on Facebook are the best!

SRW says to MadDScout(7:34 PM):
    I can't overemphasize how great the news is and the progress Iraq is making. In the publics eye and what we don't know yet!!

MadDScout says(7:34 PM):
    We have a great bunch over there and are trying to get as many involved with Dinar Updates Forum and chat

MadDScout says to SRW(7:34 PM):
    Exactly

1bobby says to MadDScout(7:34 PM):
    I enjoy both the chat room and other entities of DU. A big thanks to Mr and Mrs BGG!

jimplants says(7:34 PM):
    key word HISTORIC thank you all for your time BE BLESSED

1bobby says to jimplants(7:35 PM):
    Thank you Sir

Gigi813 says(7:35 PM):
    Thank you Bobby and Mad Scout

MadDScout says(7:35 PM):
    Indeed Bobby they(Mr. and Mrs. BGG has made a great place here. "Just the facts jack!"

magnetlady says(7:35 PM):
    Thank you guys that was awesome

1bobby says to Gigi813(7:35 PM):
    TY too! Gig813 is a big part of FB. Much appreciated

magnetlady says(7:36 PM):
    I"ll have it posted in a lilttle bit.

MadDScout says to Gigi813(7:36 PM):
    Thank you for our prayer this evening

jimplants says(7:36 PM):
    several times today we had discussions as to whats next i amso ready to start helping people

MadDScout says to Gigi813(7:36 PM):
    We are glad you could make it

1bobby says to jimplants(7:36 PM):
    That what I look most forward to

SRW says to MadDScout(7:36 PM):
    Thankyou Madscout and Bobby for your time. Many researchers on Du everyday just bringing facts and only facts!!

Last edited by magnetlady; 10-21-2016 at 12:50 AM.