Erdogan .. The Iraqi government did not object when we founded the camp Ba'shiqah

Baghdad balances News
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stressed refused to share the popular crowd in the liberation of Mosul or that occupies terrorist organizations such as pyd and ypg areas in Mosul, and with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, he asked, "Why is the Iraqi government did not object when we have established a camp Ba'shiqah were learning to build the camp in express objection now ", he called for a Turkish Saudi cooperation on the future of Mosul. He said during an interview conducted by the media with Jamal Khashoggi and aired on Rotana channel "I'm Through this program, I want to express that Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the forces of the Western alliance must not allow trying sectarian rule and if the goal of cleansing Mosul Daesh Flantkacv and solidarity for this goal." He added, "But then who should stay in Mosul .. who should they remain Sunni Arabs, Sunni Turkmen and Sunni Kurds and must not enter the popular crowd to Mosul and therefore must cooperate Turkey, Saudi Arabia, there is a duty to them as there is a duty of the international coalition." He stressed that "the Iraqi central government in Baghdad disturbed has made the certain statements, but we say what we have established a camp Ba'shiqah what this government disturbed and our officers have trained people and trained Peshmerga and we will continue to train them and will not allow the fall of Mosul, however, terrorist organizations." He continued, "Yes Daesh a terrorist organization, but there are other organizations Arhbah pyd ypg and all of them a terrorist organization and there is cooperation between the popular crowd and pkk and we can not be with them on the same line on the subject of Mosul and Tal Afar." He went on to say, "I believe that Iran will be more cautious because the connector for the people of Mosul and Tal Afar, the people of Tal Afar is not entitled to the one that comes and enters these areas." Erdogan's remarks and pose important questions on the Iraqi government and parliament to answer them about what it says about the camp Ba'shiqah. is over M h n