Deputy for the National: Abadi will be presented this week, three candidates for the defense, trade and industry

2016/10/2 14:10

[Oan- special]

Deputy for the National Alliance, said the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will present three candidates for the ministries of defense, trade and industry and minerals to parliament this week.

Said Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, told all of Iraq [where] that "Abadi will present these candidates in Djlsh parliament on Tuesday or next Thursday," noting that "the differences are still ongoing on a candidate and the Ministry of Interior has also not yet a candidate to Ministry of Finance resolved."

He added, "The prime minister wants an independent candidate and not the leaders of blocs and political parties."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, has pledged once again, last Friday, to submit candidates to fill the vacant ministerial portfolios, "stressing that" the sacking of ministers interrogations had no effect so far on the work and performance of the government, but I'm not [Superman] [Superman] and I can not Ader several ministries that one is why I will soon be candidates for these ministries to parliament to fill the void. "

Link