Haider al-Abadi: I'm not Superman

10/01/2016
Free event ...
I consider Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the dismissal of two ministers in his government in the House of Representatives had "no effect" on the work of the government, stressing his intention to propose alternative nominees. Ebadi said at a press conference attended by the leaders of the National Alliance: "I wish it were not full-time positions this urgency, but this did not affect the government's work so far." He commented: "I'm not Superman in order to manage all the ministries vacant myself at once," he emphasized his determination to provide alternative candidates soon. The Abadi said in a September 27 that it is not reasonable to be free of the ministers of defense, interior, finance a state in crisis, stressing his determination to choose "the best specifications at hand" in the nomination of Minister bench. He called on Iraqi Prime Minister House to cooperate in this regard and to present candidates for independent technocrats. The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted to withdraw confidence from Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari in the September 21 / September in a special session to decide on the dismissal or renewal of confidence from Zebari, on charges of financial corruption. 158 deputies voted to approve the dismissal of the minister, while 77 deputies voted no, and kept 14 deputies to vote. The Iraqi parliament questioned Zebari in the August 25 / August last, at the request of the Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri, who led the questioning of the Minister of Finance in the corrupted files campaign, relating to protection expenses file and furnishing his home and rent his secretary a large sum, which he considered Zebari as " a political target. " Prior to that House vote on 25 August / August last, the dismissal of Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi from office.
142 voted "yes," while 102 voted "no", while 18 others abstained from expressing their opinion sufficient to provide a blank sheet of paper.

LINK: