Integrity was decided to include the heads of political parties and members of the Foundation bodies have a duty to disclose their financial interests

2016/9/29 16:28

[Wayne-Baghdad]

I decided the board integrity to include both the heads of political parties, members of the Foundation bodies of these parties, the duty to disclose their financial interests, saying it attributed it; pursuant to the provisions of Article [17 / item XII of the law in force No. 30 of 2011 which stipulated "to include both see the body was the need to disclose their financial interests. "

She said in an official statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on to the "addressable Independent Electoral Commission; in order to facilitate the task of the board of integrity through the last supply of the names of party leaders and members Alheiat institution currently registered in the Commission; with a view to bringing them the duty to disclose their financial interests , they are referred to them as those articles [11 / I] and [19 / I] of the political parties Act 2015 in force. "

She stressed the body was "the need to provide covered by the duty to disclose their financial interests of the heads of political parties and members of the Hyatt Foundation and who are as forms financial disclosure," noting "the importance of counting the procedure context of steady work for all parties, which will be recorded in the Commission later."

Under article 11 / I of the Political Parties Act No. 36 of 2015 provides that "For the establishment of any political party or organization subject to the following: I. The application for incorporation in writing signed a representative of the party or political organization [for registration] to political parties or organizations circle political, attaching a list of the enterprise body that is not at least the number of members of the [7] the seven founding members and accompanied by a list of not less than [2000] two thousand members from various provinces, that is taking into account the representation of women. "

As Article [19 / I] him that "the chairman of the party or political organization and as according to the rules of procedure is represented in all aspects of its affairs before the courts and other agencies"

Link