As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

Thread: As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

Hello Folks...

Hope you are all having a beautiful day... It is always a blessing to be alive despite the problems we face within our personal lives... It truly is a battle from within, and our state of mind truly will effect how we react to situations in our lives... Whether good or bad!...

I had commented earlier within the chat logs about Nukem's scripture of the day about the prophet Daniel's declaration that leaders are allowed to rule, and not to as well by the decree of our Awesome Creator... God will test the people's of the nation's with good leaders, and at times even grant them a ruler that is not deserved in the overall scheme of things...

One such king that comes to mind is Josiah who came to be king at the tender age of 8 according to scripture... This man ruled for a 31 year period, and died quite suddenly when he involved himself in a battle in order to help an ally against the king of Egypt... You can look it up, and read about the account in 2 Kings...

So Josiah died at the age of 39... Which is quite young of course... Having gone into battle leads one to believe that this king could have ruled quite longer... King Josiah was a king who ruled in accordance to the will of his CREATOR... He ruled a nation that quite frankly did not deserve his rule, and did not appreciate him for what he did as it concerned the kingdom of Judah...

After his sudden death at the hands of the Egyptian army, it did not take long for the kingdom, that he had brought back from the depths of debauchery in order to find favor in the eyes of God Almighty, to fall right back into their immoral state of being... Josiah was the last good king that ruled the kingdom of Judah... But the inhabitants of Judah gravitating back into idolatry, and like, showed that their hearts were not really in it as it was with their former king...

God had already read their hearts, and understood the insincerity of their feigned obedience for the most part... These inhabitants lived in fear of King Josiah's decree to strive to keep the commandments of the Creator God, instead of doing so in love, and respect of HIM... It was not too long after Josiah's death that this kingdom was taken captive by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, as God used this king to punish the people of Israel for their continued lawless behavior..

So the moral to the story is a righteous leader can lead a nation... But he, or she cannot change the spirit that exists within all mankind... A leader can subject a nation to fear God for a time... But to love God for WHO HE is, and always has been takes a change of heart, and the willingness to repent for sins committed... This takes the Spirit of God helping one to achieve the aspect of repentance that requires overcoming the sin... Especially the deeply rooted ones that define a person's behavior... Asking for forgiveness is the easy part when asking God for mercy through HIS SON...

Is the U.S. getting what we deserve as a whole when it comes to the individual's we have to choose from as it concerns those who lead us?... Think about it!... Reflecting on spiritual matters is something that many fail to do in our world... Which is why we have such uncertainty, turmoil, suffering, and death... God wants us to have life abundantly... But on HIS terms... HE gives us that blueprint for life in accordance to HIS sovereign will within scripture... But very few heed what is stated for the most part... There are those who will interpret God's Word for their own personal, selfish agenda... In order to justify their conduct... We must seek God's guidance through HIS SPIRIT when it comes to honoring HIM as a living sacrifice as it concerns how our lives are lived...

Anyway, I thought this was a well written letter from one called who calls himself the Sovereign Man... It concerns the state of America from a financial standpoint... This man does not address the spiritual aspect to this... If America had the heart to want to change in accordance to God's will, it would also remedy our financial dilemma.. But I ask again, "Will we?"... God is waiting, and longing... HE searches the hearts, and minds of all, and judges from that vantage point...

For those who desire to exercise God's wonderful WAY in their own personal lives, there is in reality nothing to fear... If GOD is for one, who, or what can be against that individual... God bless, and here is the letter...

Popeye7

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 27, 2016
    Santiago, Chile

I used to watch wrestling when I was a kid… I come from the age of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and Randy “Macho Man” Savage.

Huddling close to the television each weekend, my friends and I would cheer for our favorite stars and their signature moves.

My dad ruined it all one day when I was about 6 years old; he pulled me aside and said casually, “You know it’s all fake, right?”

I was stunned. It seemed so real… the matches, the hits, the drama.

Every time Hulk Hogan would be at the point of near-exhaustion, and then rally to victory from the chants and cheers of the crowd, I had believed it all.

When I actually started paying attention it became obvious that professional wrestling was a farce staged purely for entertainment purposes.

Funny thing– even though I knew it was fake, I continued to watch wrestling for several more years, until I was probably 10 or 11. It was, after all, still entertaining.

That’s how I felt last night watching the Presidential debate.

It was pure entertainment… a guilty pleasure that ranks somewhere between Wrestlemania and stuffed-crust pizza.

I know a lot of people feel the same way, that debates are meaningless vacuums of intelligent discourse which are simultaneously entertaining and awkward to watch, like witnessing two intoxicated lovers engage in a very public, dramatic breakup.

Sadly, this is what passes as a critical component of the political process in the most advanced economy in the world.

I recognize that people feel they have an important choice to make, whether to give the system a deserved enema or maintain the status quo… and that perhaps they’ll glean some insight into the candidates’ agendas by watching the debates.

In reality you’ll find more substance in a fourteen year old’s Twitter feed.

There’s no talk of actual plans, metrics, priorities, or details… just a bunch of zingers and platitudes.

That’s not how things are supposed to work in the real world.

I run several companies– agriculture, manufacturing, publishing, and now banking, with a total of roughly 350 employees.

Our management teams lay out concrete plans to the stakeholders articulating the specific goals and vision of each business, how we achieve those objectives, and what specific metrics can measure our performance.

Plus regular updates report on our progress, any deviations to the plan, and whether or not we are on-time and on-budget.

This isn’t rocket science or some radically innovative concept. It’s what any competent, ethical business manager does.

But that’s not how government works, and it’s not how the political system works.

Whenever I visit the US, people frequently ask me who I’m voting for.

It came up over dinner on Saturday night in Connecticut with Peter Schiff and his wife Lauren.

I typically joke that Trump is the only qualified candidate because he’s declared bankruptcy so many times… and with nearly $20 trillion in government debt, you want to have someone in office who knows which paperwork to file.

But my honest answer is that I don’t vote.

For starters, it doesn’t actually matter who’s in office.

The government spends nearly the entirety of the tax revenue it collects just to pay interest on the debt and cover mandatory entitlement programs like Social Security and Medicare.

They could literally cut everything we think of as government, from the military to the Internal Revenue Service, and it would barely make an impact.

Plus, even the government’s own optimistic projections show that the debt will continue to grow at a much faster pace than the economy itself.

So any choice ultimately leads to the same set of extreme economic consequences.

But it’s more than that.

As I explained to my friends, voting only validates a rotten system that has not only abandoned its primary stakeholders, but is now rigged against them.

Besides, what are we really voting for anyhow?

People typically cast a ballot for the person they believe will bring the most prosperity.

But this is ludicrous when you think about it. Can we really expect that some politician thousands of miles away will magically increase our incomes?

No. WE are the ones who have the most influence to grow our own prosperity.

From learning new skills to making better investments, starting businesses, cutting taxes… we have nearly unlimited ways to become more prosperous and provide a better life for our families.

So the truth is that there’s only one viable candidate to make your dreams and ambitions a reality. That’s you.

Until tomorrow,

Simon Black
    Founder, SovereignMan.com
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-28-2016 at 03:41 AM.